Reader Comments On One Hundred Percent Of Nothing Part 4
Daneackerman FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 10:25 AM Oz you are most likely correct. But Obama needs a way to veto it without divulging he is doing it for reasons outside of himself. So he proposes a bill he thinks the Republicans will not pass therfore creating his reason to veto.
What will throw a monkey wrench into his works would be if the Republicans pass this budget bill. I think that his immediate one lump sum payment for past tax evasion will be the first thing to go because it seems like the meat of the tax portion of the bill is the 19% corp. Tax from here forward.
Daneackerman Continues: Any ideas how the 5 year stop to drilling off the west coast of Florida and the east coast of the carolinas plays into this? Seems that would push a need for the pipeline in the short term. Oh and I heard yesterday that Obama opened up oil in the Gulf again but I still have to verify that.
Personally I think they will push the dirty oil thing until it’s instilled in people’s minds enough to raise the cost of gas at the pump. If oil is not coming from the middle east you can’t raise the price due to civil unrest in that region so they need to install other means of “regulating” the price at the pump which I think will reside in the refining. Any thoughts anyone?
Cooper (@coopersmith648) FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 11:57 AM I am not that knowledgeable in this area but…………………… isn’t the reason oil is priced in the fashion that it is, in this day and age, only because it is considered a fossil fuel [*16,000 feet below sea level] and therefore scarce?
and if it is a fossil fuel then how the f%#k is it that Russia drills to 30,000+ feet and deeper for it’s supplies….…..something ain’t right here peeps. Could the ‘fossil fuel’ gig be up and if so is that why the Rockefeller oil dynasty to ‘divest’ from fossil fuels…?
The petrodollar looks dead from here and along with it …. oil. Maybe that’s why Clean Energy is becoming all the rage?
Daneackerman FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 2:02 PM I’m not too knowledgeable there either cooper but this is a great place to pick up nuggets of knowledge to build on.
What is observable though is thinking back as far as I can the excuse given for high gas prices at the pump have been unrest in the middle east. If that excuse is no longer valid through stabilizing the region or extracting oil from a different region it would render this excuse useless and create a need for a new excuse.
On the other hand if the oil extraction can move to say a new region which can be destabilized to create the same effect. West Africa seems to fit that bill pretty well.
Taking that logic and working backwards leads me right to the fossil fuel excuse.
I think the petrodollar dying is part of the script from the grand play we are watching unfold before us and the clean energy in regards to solar and windmill energy is a temporary fix. I have read about thorium reactors and platinum generators and such so who knows what the future holds.
Whats hard for me to see is where the IMF/BIS/World Bank’s script ends and were we pick it up and add our own views.
JC and his followers here on this blog have done this better than anyone else I have read thus far.
What will be really interesting is to see if the developing countries develop in a more natural way to coexist with nature and other countries than the US did. Be well friend
Cooper (@coopersmith648) FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 5:21 PM thanks for rational observations mate, well said :)
Daneackerman FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 6:58 PM Teamwork friend it makes the dream work:)
Ozymandias 3 FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 2:11 PM Dane: By my internal nature I have always been very curious from a young age to observe who benefits or what comes to pass after any major ‘event’, ‘flag’, or an appearance of a Black Swan.
‘Cui bono’ is always my question and primary view point as well as why certain others benefit. From my many years in the oil industry, including work within oil refineries and off shore rigs, it is my strong opinion that the Deep Water Horizon ‘event’ did not ‘just happen’.
I strongly suspect that a very large, notable, and specific company in the oil service business along with another notable ‘company’ played a major role in the Deep Water Horizon ‘event’. Look at the benefits for specific miscreants.
• Oil rig in the Gulf and East Coast were ordered removed by barry without rational or economic justifications.
• Saudis acquired a greater market share.
• Many of the rigs that were in the Gulf of Mexico went to Brazil. Barry supported the Brazilian oil industry with a billion plus $USD from the US taxpayers. A very large, notable, and specific company in the oil service business made millions in profits from the business and barry got kick backs.
• Sixty plus billion was extorted from BP by barry for his ilk and minions to manage. Millions were sucked off to help barry’s supporters.
• Gulf coast States that voted against barry got punished. Thousand of conservative business people were ruined.
• More people became dependent on barry and the ‘gubment’ for benefits. More vote buying.
• The number of oil rigs owned by China, Vietnam, and Mexico exploded in number in the Gulf of Mexico and off of the east coast of the US. I have flown over hundreds of them and have seen them with my own eyes. Many are located within a mile of US waters. Oil deposits do NOT stop at the edge of US waters.
• The fracking boom started. Look at the massive profits made by very large, notable, and specific company in the oil service business from the fracking business.
• Look at the profits that the banksters made from the creation and issuing of bonds to fund the growth in the fracking industry.
• A fracking boom was created and is now being destroyed on purpose by design after all of the most of the profits from establishing the industry has been acquired.
• The Gulf coast refineries were supplied by shale oil from Canada after the reduction of oil from the Gulf and East Coast was successful. Look at who controls the rail lines and rail tankers that transport the oil from Canada to the refineries on the Gulf Coast. Many of the oil supply line of rail tankers on the rails going south from Canada are over a mile long.
• The bonds that were issued to fund the fracking industry are beginning to default. These bond holders are about to take massive losses that will make the trillions lost in the housing boom against the US taxpayers seem light. The bond holders will get bailed out by the US taxpayer AGAIN. From where do you think the money will come this time?
If you guessed the stealing (aka; nationalizing) of all of the 401k, IRA, and KEO investment and retirement accounts, then you would be correct.
“The CRISIS” created by intentionally collapsing the fracking industry provides the nefarious and predacious miscreants a convenient cover story to steal the last large vestiges of wealth held by the baby boomers. Oz
PS; 2/3 of the oil rigs in Canada have shut down since November 2014. Look at the why, who benefited when they were up, and who initially benefits from them being shutdown.
Daneackerman FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 5:55 PM Wow Oz a lot of research went into that. Thank you. Being a Florida resident I got to see the deep water spill and many of its effects first hand. Not sure I’m done seeing those effects which is sad.
My gut seems to parallel yours friend and I believe there is an oil rig in Cuba that is horizontal boring into US waters as well to tap into that oil field.
The coming loses you speak of are going to hurt a lot of people. My parents have people around were they live claiming shale mining is making their tap water burn and they have had a couple of mild earth quakes. So their reward will be the theft of their retirement which they just entered in December.
I’m not going to scare them with this. I will simply be here to catch them as they have caught me from time to time in the past. I can’t fathom multiplying this by so many (baby boomers).
But on a lighter note you think this may have been the culprit?
Daneackerman FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 3:05 PM Hey Cooper check this out. Pay close attention to the names on the boats.
Cooper (@coopersmith648) FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 5:21 PM haha, nice! definitely seeing a theme here.
Ozymandias 3 FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 5:25 PM Who is the owner of the boat?
Daneackerman FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 7:04 PM I have no idea Oz. I write construction contracts for my day job so its what we don’t want to happen with our contracts. We tease each other about it when a change order is required. But someone somewhere didn’t write such a good contract……or did they?
Ozymandias 3 FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 5:46 PM Dane: The derivative markets are overwhelming greater forces in establishing the prices for crude oil prices than the conventional market forces of simple supply and demand.
The sudden and rapid fall in the crude oil prices since 4Q2014 have been and still are intentionally manipulated. Look for who has profited in the derivatives markets from shorting crude oil prices.
Look for those who had bet long in the derivatives markets from high crude oil prices and got intentionally burned and destroyed. There are no longer any honest markets. Every commodity and futures market is seriously manipulated and control by networks of criminals. True capitalism has been arrested. The banksters, criminals, and psychopaths are in charge and at the helms. Oz
Daneackerman FEBRUARY 3, 2015 AT 7:35 PM True enough Oz there are many hands being fed from the crude oil level. But come down to the gas pump level for a moment and work backwards. To me it reveals more ways to make money from the folks at the pump. We the consumers.
The price per barrel for oil has dropped tremendously but the “stuff” that increased in price supposedly due to rising oil prices back then still have not fallen.
Why not? False feel of inflation to hide the true deflation? We are the consumers they need us to continue making money so I feel it is us they will manipulate.
What did you think of the 18 foot long tuna? lol. Huge isn’t it?