Mother: Dr. Clarke Rebuttal
I just wanted to make some thoughtful comments and observations about the recent “piece” by whomever he/she/or they (Dr. Clarke). LINK
Is it not amazing or rather startling that this “piece” gives a precise month? We all know that common sense dictates and that whomever in the US or in Iraq is not going to telegraph the date. That should be your first clue that this is an obfuscation.
Secondly, all these pre-conditions and circumstances that are alleged to have caused the delay. What is happening is that the first two predictions have not come to fruition so whomever is the author is on the horns of a proverbial dilemma to explain the delays.
There is always going to be turmoil in the world.
I was born in 1964 there has never been peace in the Middle East and in my lifetime I certainly do not expect it. As a matter of fact there is a very old book that says there never will be peace and you guys know the one I am talking about. Peace will only come in the final days and we are not there.
1. The Panama Papers – “so what” if anyone has ever done any reading over the last several years there is nothing those papers revealed that has not already been revealed previously in the last 5, 10, 15 years. And I might add no law as in Panama were broken.
2. Russia, Putin is running for election 18 months – humm you think he might be posturing to win re-election hence the aggressiveness and but also the weakness of our own President. Putin is simply jesting because he cannot afford to cut himself off from Technology from the United States nor the power of the United States Dollar. Putin is narcissist he is a legend in this how mind.
3. N. Korea – come on – the little dude with the bad haircut and who is overweight. Who cares? I will assure you of a fact if he gets out of line, he has more to fear from China then the United States. Do you not think China would rather have a prosperous trading partner in a Country that embodies the culture of South Korea or North Korea?
I can tell you China wants unification of the Koreas because they do not want a war there and they need a valuable trading partner. I think the little dude with the bad haircut is being given enough rope to simply hang himself. This is not a United States problem this is a China problem and they will take care of it. And this has nothing to do with the revaluation of any currency.
4. The price of oil – this is such a scape goat and it keeps coming up. It is a case of simple over production and the main reason is not Iraq and or Iran it is the United States becoming self-sufficient we are the number one oil producer in the world. This is not the reason for the delay in the Revaluation. I live in an oil producing state. I can assure you that the simple reason is a glut and our ability here in the United States to so efficiently extract it we are suffering from out own success and our technology is the envy of the world.
5. Mosul – again this is a scapegoat. Just think we are in April – you mean it is going to take 5 months to secure the peace? I assure in Iraqi Spetember is not in their line of reasoning.
I state the above because it is pure speculation by the author of the previously alleged piece. It flies right in the face of conventional wisdom.
Why are banks in the United States, Canada and other parts of the world constantly on notice for something that will take place in September? As I commented this weekend to someone else. What banker is going to spend money training and putting security in place and planning and putting people in place for an event this far out. They are expecting it right now!
Another fact. Why was Iran asking that they be allowed to enter the banking system in the United States and for the 100 billion to be released? This request was made this last week. Is it not strange this has not happened yet? All the pomp and circumstance of the last several months and they are still waiting. Sort of makes you wonder who is in the driver’s seat? You think Iran is going to continue to sit idly by? Iraqi first then Iran and whose plan is it?
And whose plan is it in effect in Iraq? What administration devised this way of financing the war and paying back the United States for the sacrifices made by so many Americans and their Families and our county as a whole?
Sure was not China, nor Russia nor India or Brazil. When you look at the above two items do you not think the United States might have some say as to when the trigger is pulled?
I will agree with the illusion behind the Chinese Elders. I have stated ad nauseam how preposterous this whole notion is that some Elders in China a communist nation are the great benefactors to the world.
And the comment about China not being the underwriter of the world and all the economic problems is completely true and right with common sense thinking. I have stated over and over – there is not enough gold in the world for currencies around the world to go to the “Gold Standard” and I find the argument that China the first country in the history of world to introduce “fiat” currency would be so willing to abandon their own legacy.
Do I foresee asset backed currencies I do, but again everyone has to play by the rules. Right now and the United States is the greatest economy in the world. Go read the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Financial Times by the way they all have archives you can go back and read – this economy in the United States despite everything that has happened the last 8 years is resilient. It is because capitalism drives our economy unhindered as it is in China.
Our institutions are privately owned and compete across domestic and international boundaries. China is still learning, Brazil is spiraling downhill and India is still third world. And the observations about Zimbabwe – absolutely agree.
I have always thought this was a long shot and still do. China is not going to underwrite a country that is so dis-functional. And I have had folks ask me about purchasing currency from this country – I cannot in good faith advise it. It makes nice book markers. It may revalue some day but the figures I heard today are way over the top.
And as you read through this letter submitted on Recaps go to the third paragraph from the end. Notice these words, “You don’t have to believe a word we say.” I agree with that statement, first of all I think this is conglomeration of some individuals who have an agenda although I am not sure what it is. Remember in order to tell the truth you only have to make part of it truthful. Only 10% of what you read on sites like this and Others is true.
Listen, do not get discouraged. The letter submitted today on the Recaps site is based upon speculation and innuendo. Some is true and some is false. The False part fails to take in all the preparation in the United States and other places and puts a twisted spin on world events to justify some date and time so far into the future it defies logic in light of what our banking institutions are doing. IMO
So stand back from the trees so you can see the forest. I expect some retraction of the statement made because some of hem are outrageous. Yeah you never know what you will find in a box of chocolates or a letter to Dinarland. Both bring surprises!!!
Bless you all – hang in there. Pray for Rayren so he can get better my prayers are for everyone. This will happen and come to fruition - Always
With kindest regards