_I honestly hope that this message will really help some of
the issues I hear about and see. I know that we have been close to the RV
several times in the last 6 weeks.
I have had it confirmed by individuals who
are directly involved with the release that on 3 January we were in a 30 minute
window where the IQD was expected to hit the Forex at its new rate.
Obviously this did not happen and here we are still waiting. I will not divulge the specifics
of how I know and anything about the individuals who are directly connected to
The only reason I even share this now is to shine the light of encouragement
and hope on everyone. Okie assisted me in tracking the truth down on this event
and it was great to be able to dismiss the speculation and to begin to uncover
the truth of what happened and why we did not see it in the bank (believe me I
went to the bank and sat with ‘the banker’ watching and waiting).
Read More Link On Right
_Well as of Wednesday last week, I was informed as to the truth of the matter.
The current status is that I was advised that we could see the adjustment of
rates at any minute but definitely within two weeks.
Again, over the weekend and this week I am getting the rumblings
from other insiders that the RV is in a fluid motion and we could/should see it
at any moment.
I know that certain well placed banking leaders are convinced
that we should see it at any moment. In fact I know they were expecting it this
morning. I did receive word of aspecific event today in Iraq with the CBI that could
have been the event we were looking for. Tomorrow will tell.
This information was complimented by info from other individuals that
points to us seeing the release in the immediate future. Do I think we could
see it tonight or tomorrow…? I absolutely do believe we are that close.
Now I want to share some encouragement with the family of
OOM. Please hear mine and Bears heart when I say STOP THE NONSENSE.
The rumors of people boarding planes and coming to cash in at Texas banks are at the very
least misinterpretations of events. I challenge anyone to bring proof to the contrary.
I know of plans that were in place to bring a plane load of people to
a bank for early cash in a week ago. The cash in did not take place. Do I
believe there may have been some special deals or special arrangements with
certain individuals? Sure it has happened. Hear these words!
IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT AT THE BANK LIVE THEN
MOST LIKELY NO ONE ELSE HAS CASHED IN.
Do I believe efforts are in place for some to cash in pre RV? I know
they are because I have been actively involved with trying to bring that about
for a couple of weeks. This tough possible, is highly unlikely.
Sure there are scenarios where some might be asked in to cash out but I do not believe that
most of us will have that invitation.
I do not want to elaborate more on this but it should be sufficient to say that if the rate
is not in the bank…..you are not going to get a banker to let you cash in!
Let’s stay very optimistic about this week. I have heard
great information from people who are directly in the know. We shall see if
they can actually bring this thing home this time.
Please use common sense withall the stories and rumors. I personally ask you
to keep our brother Bear in your prayers as he is still dealing with some serious issues with the operation he underwent.
As far as the Conference Call that I mentioned I might do prior
to the adjustment of the IQD; well, I have decided to let it be for now.
We still will do one big CC post RV and I promise you that you will not want to
miss it! Be well and thank you Miskebam and Sambo for your wonderful leadership
and to the Mods for your tireless giving here! Be patient and kind as we are so much closer
today most know!
In His Mercy and Grace