In order to properly prepare ourselves to cash-in the Dinar, we need to take certain preparatory steps.
1. Use a small piece of a “Sticky note”, about the size of a postage stamp. Place it beside the serial
number on the Dinar.
2. What you want to do is count every Dinar bill and identify it uniquely so you can photocopy it
and have it signed for at the bank.
3. You will want to photocopy 4 dinar bills at a time. So start with putting the number #1 on the
first sticky note, your initial and the date
Read More Link on Right
(Use a postage size sticky tab)
# of Bill
4. Now proceed with each bill and put a successive number on each one until you finish them all.
You should now have a total of ( ? ) bills with sticky notes attached.
5. Once you finish them, take your Dinar Control Log and record each one on the log.
6. Use the translator to record the Arabic script into English numerals make sure you record the
serial numbers beside the bill # on the log sheet
7. Once completed, photocopy each page. Make 2 copies
8. Attach the 4 Dinar Bills for each photocopied page. This is your record which the bank official
will need to sign when you are cashing in at the bank.
9. When you have a bank that will exchange the Dinar, make an appointment to see the manager
of the Foreign Currency Exchange Department. Explain you wish a private meeting to discuss a
10. When asked how much you want to exchange, reply “I have substantial currency to exchange
and that is why I wish to have a private meeting with you.
11. Once you begin your meeting, the bank will need to verify the currency as being authentic.
They should be able to do this in front of you. If they cannot, then go with them but do not let
the currency out of your site.
12. Ask the bank official to check your log sheets and sign for each page of 4 dinar bills and they
may then take them to authenticate. This way, if a Dinar goes missing, you have a signature of
the bank official for the dinar and you also have a picture and authentic serial number as your
evidence of ownership.
# of Bill
NOTE: Since you will have a sheet of paper with 4 Dinar Bills on it, it cannot be considered counterfeiting because you have taken a copy of 4 bills with little sticky tabs on them, which makes it useless for counterfeiting.