_Posted Friday Night Late 10:24 PM From 3S INTEL
[soonerfan62] Good Evening everyone, finally had my first meal of the day. Info coming in by the minute and it is ALL good, you should start getting excited if you're not already
[boomer1110] soonerfan62 soonerfan62 How many countries are involved in this "change?"
[soonerfan62] boomer1110 195
[LINDEEE] soonerfan62 why is Sterling your favorite...once the RV takes place, you can indulge in other wineries. But, for now...I will toast to you with a glass of La Crema Pinot Noir! And thanks again for your positive info.
[soonerfan62] LINDEEE Best Merlot without spending $100
[RRiver] soonerfan62 are you holding to your rate on the RV
[soonerfan62] RRiver yes and no ri imo
read More Link On Right
_[txgirl] soonerfan62 do you think that we might see this tonight??
[soonerfan62] txgirl NO but could JMO
[KYRV39] soonerfan62 could it rv and float
[soonerfan62] KYRV39 No float only with RI I believe
[MudDragon2] soonerfan62 why wouldn’t Iraq RI at $3.00 to pull in as much IQD as they could for cheap and leave an option to RV later??
[soonerfan62] MudDragon2 They would have to RI at $3.22 and after all they have been through don't think they will RI they want to be done with it and go on with business
[comeonrv] soonerfan62 Do we have any idea of what we are looking for next, from who and when?
[soonerfan62] comeonrv CBI can update 24/7
[Oldhousenut] Soonerfan is there a preferable time we might be looking for this
[soonerfan62] Oldhousenut After banks close, but on weekends anytime
soonerfan62] MRP Last night I said go to early Church service Sunday, but I don't think we will make Sunday
[KYRV39] soonerfan62 so you are saying everyone is in agreement for tonight to see an rv in your opinion
[soonerfan62] KYRV39 Or close
[elvisgirl] soonerfan62 , Please for real say this will be our last "Weekend"????? Please!!! Thank you
[soonerfan62] elvisgirl IMO yes
[OhanaNena] soonerfan62 So Irag isnt the one releasing it? Imf is just going to push thru?
[soonerfan62] OhanaNena They are tired of all the BS this effects the world
[t2020] soonerfan62 soonerfan62 are we still looking good before Feb the 1st?
[soonerfan62] t2020 Before
[shasta7] soonerfan62 did ya see what I said??
[shasta7] I said the soros currency play may be the euro... since the IMF is looking to bail the EU out..
[dediperk08] soonerfan62 i'm confused so forgive me for my ignorance. if imf pushes it through then irag will not rv or will they rv at a lower rate and then re rv later
[soonerfan62] dediperk08 In country and out od country will be different
[LINDEEE] soonerfan62 do you believe that this will be done before Sunday?
[soonerfan62] lindeee or by Sunday
[comeonrv] soonerfan62 What was the question yu answered with 10 cst? Missed it
[soonerfan62] comeonrv Hawaiian banks close
[sln1987] soonerfan62 If not tonight then when (if you can say)
[soonerfan62] sln1987 I truly believe we will all be blessed tomorrow
[elvisgirl] soonerfan62 Omg!! I wonder how long it could delay the RV??? Days or weeks?? months?? thanks
[soonerfan62] elvisgirl Settle down they have been dealt with
[lileagle] soonerfan62 question, I have read recently that RV's have occurred on Fridays more than other days of the week, have you heard this and if so, have they cashed in on Saturday or waited till Monday? thanks
[soonerfan62] lileagle Most bank currency depts closed on Sat
[comeonrv] soonerfan62 So SORO's currency trade against the Euro, does what to the USD? We need the USD down to RV, right?
[soonerfan62] comeonrv Doesn't matter
[comeonrv] soonerfan62 So how would SORO affect the RV?
[soonerfan62] comeonrv They don't want us to have money
[comeonrv] But Soros can't stop the rv?
[soonerfan62] comeonrv Not anymore
[comeonrv] soonerfan62 Maybe that is what the "DELAY" has been? SOROS part anyway? [soonerfan62] comeonrv You win the prize
[bookings] soonerfan62 i've be listening to Gary and Tony in ptr is saying this could come out as a RI then RV later. if that should be, how long would you think it would take to rv .
[soonerfan62] bookings Don't think it will RI, they want it OOOVVVEEERRR
[mrsjim54] soonerfan62 tony's theory behind a POSSIBLE RI is that IMF has released the rate and has been pressuring central banks to release to the banks. since that hasn't happened, he says the IMF is ready to force it, and their rate is in the $3+ range.
[soonerfan62] mrsjim54 AS you know my best contacts are IMF and I am saying they will not have to push it, that's all I can say