REPLAY 805-399-1500 409029#
BlogTalkRadio RECORDED LINK
Notes by FlPatriot59 at I4U
TNT CALL STARTING NOW.... T = TONY
TONY - Good afternoon, TNT. It's Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM EST. Today I'm doing something a little different. But I have some good news and things are happening. Would I have preferred to save it for tomorrow? Yes. I don't do call just to do calls. I don't need to do that and you don't deserve that. I do calls when you need info or explanations or what you're hearing.
T - This is against everyone's else's wishes (on my team). We had massive confusion on our call and some jumped off into the raging river. If you're going through this what do you think is happening on the boards? Still they said not to do a call - 9 of them saying not to. But the mods needed it because the boards were going crazy. But I don't do call just to do calls. I like for them to mean something
Read More Link on Right
"LIVE" Calls Starting Now... C = CALLER | T = TONY
C - Go ahead and bring what you want to bring - I just asked (lol)! What did you want me to ask so you can tell us? I finally understand the private placement thing, etc. T - People did continue to pay out. I want to clarify: I honestly want to say to you that we are fortunate to have the contacts we have. If you knew who they are you'd be saying "I can't believe that person is talking to you." It's phenomenal that they're this closely involved in what we're doing and who we're talking to.
T - I can't get frustrated when the info doesn't pan out the way we expect 100%. I get info all day long and when things do change I don't think it's important enough every hour or hour and half to do a blast. That would put you more on an up and down. I don't take it personally when it changes. They took it more personal than I did. I'm giving you my honest opinion or what I'm getting firsthand, rather than making it up or rehashing what others are saying.
C - You told us the truth on Friday's call, i.e., saying we'll not see it until Sunday/Monday. So how do we help them help us? T - First, we can remove the word "incompetent". Let me give you this: WF and BoA were ready and Chase and Citi weren't ready because they were adding more mom & pop banks. Another scenario was that a gov't official asked to delay it one day. So we were waiting for that yesterday. It's a holiday weekend and briefings weren't going out like normal. The rates did fluctuate up and down. What I did like is that different banks had different rates, .20 difference up and down. And they asked me to stop relaying the rates. So now we have competition: rates are differing among the banks. That's good competition and makes more sense to me.
T - Bottom line right this minute: It is out of the UST and bank's hands. There is only one 3-letter agency making the decision now. I'll go into it more with the next caller.
C - What about the rumor on the boards that all the 3-zero dinar notes will not be any good after Jan. 1, 2014? Somebody went into a bank and they were shown a book that said "Do Not Cash" for the dinar and VND after Jan. 1, 2014. T - I knew this would come up so I talked with some banking people and call center people and they have not seen this nor have they been notified of this yet. Do we know if it's true? Nope, we don't. Would that be a good thing or a good thing?
T - Today on Iraq TV they told them that effective 01/01/14 they would delete all 3-zero notes would be deleted. So what do you think? Even thought we didn't see it at the banks and that on Iraq TV they're announcing they're dropping the 3-zero notes (not dropping the 3 zeros), if we take that part and know that we'll have a 30 day window, with today being Dec. 1, and tomorrow is Dec. 2, then we'll have 30 days until 01/01/14 - that's the 30-day window. We have Iraq saying it and we have someone who saw it at the bank's books. And an hour and half ago they put the bank people on standby.
[FLPatriot59] (please excuse that previous run-on sentence.... it's Sunday, so we have to display lots of grace).
C - You mentioned the 3-letter agencies are holding it up. Who are they? T - The IMF will make the decision and the time to make the release. The UST has done its part and the banks have done their part and have the 800#s. We just wait for the IMF to release it and they want to do it today. We are on high alert right this minute. They just put the banks on standby an hour ago. Somebody's already been called in. Some are already on their way in and some are on call. I'm pretty sure they want us in the banks in the morning and I think we should be getting the numbers this evening.
T - I can wait until tomorrow for sure if they don't let us go tonight.
C - Is there anything else you want us to ask you? T - I did want to explain about the 30 days again. This whole thing works out to the end of the year. It was there because of the new banking laws in effect in Iraq. They have shrunk the window for the nefarious types (drug dealers, smugglers, etc.). This was part of their problem. They had to setup a system to stop money coming across the borders. At some point since we got involved, people who are able to move money were caught bringing in 6 duffel bags from Mexico. Now all they have to do is payoff people with 1 dinar note. That's why they'll be auditing certain people and why they squeezed it right to the end.
T - The request from the gov't official was a big piece of the puzzle, which is why they requested it be delayed for a day.
C - Have we ever gotten this far with the banks having the numbers to release? T - No, when they got the numbers a week ago we were ready to go, or they wouldn't have given them to them. This is the first time we've gotten this far. On Friday everybody was ready to go, but on Saturday the request came in for one more day. I'm not going to speculate why as we should've gone yesterday.
C - Are the Big 5 Banks on board now? T - We already know that WF didn't want to do it until today. Chase and Citi were expanding to more banks yesterday. One area is on standby. One area is on call. Some are saying this is it, so we'll see how it comes out. They probably didn't expect me to do this call today either.
C - In the forum during in a PM session, I got what seemed to be a legal question. Is there a place on the Forum where people can go to get definitions of the terms? T - You shouldn't be taking legal advice from anybody in a Forum or on the internet. You can take the info as opinion then go and find out for yourself. You can use it as a basis to LOOK for info, but don't solicit people for that kind of info. You can ask for opinions but don't rely on a bunch of people you've never met. People can seem to be your friend but they are not. The info gets shared around the internet and people are not who they say they are. Be careful with who you are and who you are about to be.
T - We got word that people on the Forum are soliciting for money to pay their bills. You really don't know who you are sending your money to. Someone sent $400 and it was supposed to be a loan. How can you repay a loan to somebody you've never met? If you decide to do that you are taking it upon yourself. You're grown adults. When this thing happens you want to divorce yourself from this site and the boards. I already know FOR A FACT that one site (and 2 more sites are planning to) will sell your info. They plan to sell their site so they can say they didn't sell your email address. You are FOREWARNED!
C - Are the rates differing between the banks and will you be able to share them? T - I'll put them in as soon as I get them because that'll be public information. It won't violate the NDA.
C - How soon will we know the rates once the 800#s are released? T - They will release the 800#s not the rates. I'll have to go to each bank's currency department for their respective rates. If it happens at 3AM in the morning, I know Chase changes their rates at 7AM. WF may change theirs at another time. We won't be going back in and updating all of them. You will need to check with the banks yourself after the initial release.
C - Today's the first and there were contracts dependent on today's 3.44 rate. T - If anything, I've been told they're not worried about a couple of hours' difference. A couple of days - yes. But we know this is a significant date and they will update their contracts accordingly.
T - Just got another text that another bank is NOW ON CALL. Let's hope it goes through this time!
CHIT-CHAT is NOT TRANSCRIBED
C - I have a son in CA and I live in PA. If I can't get his dinar to him quick enough, what are my options? T - You can't get from east to west in 30 days? The day the RV happens you can cash in a $25K note and, at the current rate, that's $900K. You can charter a jet and he can be here in 5 hours. If not get a PoA and send his dinar to him overnight. Either way, they're thinking you can figure this out with all the money you're going to have.
T - Thank-you guys. I hope this has been helpful. I just got a message from Mrs. Renfroe: "stop clock-watching and causing undue stress. It is what it is." Go sit back and enjoy the day. We will let you know as soon as we get the 800#s. All the calls this morning said they're trying to make it happen today. Everybody is ready. People are on call. I do look for it later today/tonight. Enjoy your day and treat each other right.
END OF CALL.