Nowsthetime: Facts & Opinions
Are any of you out there as physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted as I am. Wait, wait, wait . . . I probably shouldn’t have said that. Let me assume the answer is yes, then retract that statement so that you don’t start filling up my “reply box” with answers that we both already know.
I think that, up until recently, one of my problems was that I was always trying to see things in terms of “black and whites,” absolutes. Someone states an opinion which is then posted as fact by someone else. In my growing need for resolution (and relief), I take it as gospel, then proceed to call my personal banker saying, “No I realize I’ve been wrong 632 other times, but this time, please trust me because I just know it’s real.”
Then somewhere between that call and starting to put my house on the market and checking out that beachfront property, I get another message telling me again, “Not quite yet, but we’re getting close.” I don’ even bother calling my banker back anymore, since he already knows what I’m going to tell him. It’s embarrassing, it’s demoralizing, and it’s kept driving me closer each time to just throwing in the towel. But I didn’t, I’m definitely not going to, and you shouldn’t either.
Read More Link on Right
Everyone has their own mechanisms for coping with stressful situations they just can’t get away from. Now, in no way am I saying that this is the only path to follow, but let me share with you something that has worked for me. Basically, I set out a group of boxes into which I divide up all of the incoming dinar-related info. These boxes are labeled :
FACTS, OPINIONS, and OPINIONS MOVING IN THE DIRECTION OF FACTS. Everything that I receive (as a result of my own research as well as from named and unnamed sources) is divided up into one of those three boxes. And as we move along, the rules allow me to move one thing from one box to another if it turns out to be a better fit elsewhere.
So here we go, (translation: here’s the good stuff some of you have been waiting for):
(1) ALL significant international banking and financial meetings are completed. Period.
(2) Everything that needs to take place in Iraq is DONE. The various characters, the meetings, the signing of necessary agreements --all Done.
I don’t think I’m going too far out onto a limb to say that from this point forward, just ignore anything you see or hear in the news or on another blog site regarding either of these factors. It’s true, there may still be minor, last minute tweakings here and there, but basically you can check these two categories off the list.
(1) It is the opinion of some that it’s OK to also ignore anymore of the information coming out of the banks and UST. Both have been a primary source of information that is picked up and used as the all important, and never quite right intel, which keeps turning up on the blog sites, and has been the primary reason for many of the highs and lows we’ve all had to experience. Word is repeatedly being passed down to the banks from the UST of “asn” just to make sure they are truly ready for what’s coming and as a reminder to stay that way. I know there is a possibility of it happening this week, but frankly I don’t believe it, and if it does, it won’t be based on anything that the banks are being told or doing. (I would love for someone to prove me wrong.)
(2) At this point, there is no predetermined date we are all waiting to reach before we see the RV. This is not a 12-21-12 date on the Mayan calendar, though in a way, we might can use that as the ultimate backwall . . . Please BlackHats, I’m just kidding. And before you guys start going crazy, I was not the one who started that rumor recommendation not to buy any produce with an expiration date beyond that date.
There may well have been an original target date for the RV to roll out. Probably was. Key word . . . “was.” But guess what – this has gotten to be a much bigger deal than was originally anticipated. World events are much more complex now, and you can’t just go flinging that RV out there any old time, no matter how badly you want to see it. As Tony would say, “That just doesn’t make “ @#^&^( sense. And he’s right, which leads us to the final category, and to what I really think is now the only thing, or at least the single most important thing, left on the list.
OPINIONS MOVING TOWARD FACTS:
At this point, it all boils down to geopolitical timing. We are close, really close. In my “opinion,” the only thing left is finding an appropriate time when all those who should benefit from this upcoming RV are in the best, most secure position to receive it, and those who would use it to our disadvantage are blocked out. Go back and listen to what Tony and Gary and Dan have had to say. It’s all there. All I can say is that in the very, very near future certain events, particularly in the Middle East, will line up, then play out in a very specific sequence. And either within, or immediately after these occur, we will see the RV that we’ve all been waiting for.
So, in summary:
(1) International bank work – all done
(2) Stuff to do in Iraq -- all taken care of
(3) Daily messages from the US banks – ignore, they’re ready
(4) Predetermined date – forget about that
(5) Coordinating with certain geopolitical events – BINGO. We’re not looking for a specific date to pull back the curtain, but rather a “window” in which to safely turn it loose. And folks, I really think we’re just about there.
Now, please don’t hold me to each and every thing that I’ve said to be part of a masterplan engraved in stone, because it’s not. I wish I could say it were, and for all of our sakes, I’m hoping that I’m pretty close. But either way, with PTR leading the charge, we’re really getting this thing whittled down.
And on a final, personal, and admittedly kinda selfish note, I am oh so ready to be able to go ahead and shout out to the rest of the world: Nowsthetime !