Last Night there was a conference call by several “Intel Providers”.
The information given on this call was, in my opinion in error or lack of good judgement and I feel strongly that those of you who listened must take whatever you hear from everyone and make up your own mind on what to do once an RV takes place.
Most of the "intel" and "advice" that was given is once again status quo by Txxxxx and can just be written off as just a guess on what may or may not be the truth.
I am surprised that another well known Intel provider was so involved in this conversation as the last time I spoke with Sxxxxxx his opinions were 180 degree different than what he put out this evening.
My friends, these are just plain old people trying to guess where we are and hopefully, without agenda, trying to steer you in a particular way for what they feel is the safest way for you to go.
Read More Link on Right
Unfortunately, their information does not match even what these same people have said in the past.
My opinion is to wait until there is a change in value and then shop around from bank to bank and get offers on your currency. THEN, make your appointment, if you feel that is what you want and walk in there knowing what the other offers are.
You will then go forward knowing which way you should go and what bank you should use.
Again, the info tonight is not accurate even according to these same people's previous remarks and posts.
Love out to all and may GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA!