(Thank you TL for sending us these~ The Dinar Recaps Team)
April 18, 2013 THE BIG CALL .. just my notes
( 1 ) Okie is saying the RV is imminent.
( 2 ) And it would not surprise me TO SEE THIS SUNDAY!
( 3 ) It just appears to me that we are in a season where this could happen AT ANY TIME.
( 4 ) We understand the Ki cards/smart cards are in the process of being charged, or activated. I think what we are looking at is an APRIL 1ST PAYDAY.
( 5 ) And also APRIL 15th PAYDAY.
( 6 ) And there might be something RETROACTIVELY PUT ON THOSE CARDS!
( 7 ) When they get activated, THERE'S ANOTHER GOOD SIGN!
( 8 ) Also that holiday, that was appointed for today in Iraq was, I believe, a pre-election holiday.
( 9 ) The election date is set for: SATURDAY, APRIL 20th
Read More Link on Right
( 10 ) There is just a good possibility of the release of this rate, from what we understand, and we're waiting to validate the rates showing in banks, probably not "place-holder rates".
( 11 ) We're looking for the codes to be released in the form of emails.
( 12 ) LOOK FOR THE CODES ONLY VIA EMAIL.
Probably no official announcement will be heard here in the US for sure, and probably not in Iraq either. I would look for the EMAIL FOR THE CODES, done privately. Not shared in open forums, nor on calls. But in private only.
( 13 ) Is there a CCC / Clear & Clean Certificate? (non-criminal origin)
So far, there is no form such as that that has been found.
Have your lawyer request it from the bank, and the bank would have to put that together. It will be done later, because on the day of the appointment, time will be spent with counting and verifying the dinar. But do ask the bank for it.
( 14 ) It would be WISE TO USE SEPARATE ACCOUNTS: IQD and VND
Or it may be even wiser to use DIFFERENT BANKS, for each!
( 15 ) Things will come up, and we'll be able to benefit from information, that will be available and found after the RV, with regards to the banks.. and the process of exchanging.
( 16 ) Maybe you won't want to set your appointment for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd day? Maybe you'll want to set your appointment 4 or 5 days away, just to give a little bit of information the time to properly reach you (private email is best), regarding the process.
( 17 ) It's up to you as far as your process. Are you all in? Or are you going to hold some back? It depends on how much you have. It depends on what your plans are for it.
( 18 ) It's probably likely that we will have to sign a NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (NDA) at the bank. And it's very possible that we will have to sign that form, before we get, whatever we get, that is SECURED AS THE BETTER RATE.
( 19 ) the talk of turning in dinars for lower denoms is interesting, because right now the LDs would have no value whatsoever.. UNLESS THEY PLAN TO REVALUE THE DINAR, and give them value. People have been asked to turn in their 3-zero dinars for many months now, but that was for USdollars. Now Iraq wants to get them gone, so they can introduce the NEW LOWER DENOMINATION CURRENCY!
( 20 ) And get those in the hands of the people, so that when the RV-RI of the rate occurs, then they will have great value for the people!
( 21 ) And we do understand that the RATE COULD BE HIGHER than the front-screen type rate.
The next Big Call will be next Tuesday, but if we get the call and confirmation of the call before then, we will do a Celebration Call with everyone!
The Big Call Thursday Evening Recording Link and Replay #'s