CoyoteHunter: For those of you that follow the news releases, they are always days behind what is going on. Follow The Money
Samadhi: If the new banking system starts apr 1st does that mean for sure we have to RV by then?????
BadScott54: We are coming on to the end of the first quarter by Tuesday of next week - March 31st. It is at that time the CBI will make a strategic decision of whether to do it now or continue to wait.
If they pass the 31st, they cannot go back. In other words if the 31st comes and goes they have lost their opportunity to retroactively take this back to the first of January 2015 because the second quarter will have begun.
If they pass this opportunity it removes the pressure on the CBI in one respect. The CBI under Shabibi always felt it would be best to do this at the beginning of a year. It doesn't change a thing though if they bypass this opportunity at this time.
Iraq is working hard and will change its monetary system as well as its economic system this year. You have seen this in article after article.
So don't get too discouraged and certainly don't give up. We are close. I stand by the intel - over $3.00 and this year - maybe the end of this quarter.
NetGlobal: Badscott, so the question is weather Iraq is going to release the RV before the 31st or wait until the military operation is over and RV after the 31st.
BadScott54: Netglobal if they do not do this by the 31st they run the risk of not being able to do retroactive back to Jan 1st
NetGlobal: So Bedscott, what are the ramifications of not being able to back date this to Jan 1st
BadScott54: Net it would have very serious ramifications on their economy
YAdillahr: things are pointing to this happening now not later iraq is telling ther people it is going down anytime ...the intel says the same ...its all good
Imperium: If the new banking system (GCR?) is launching april 1st, I would imagine Iraq would need to RV by then.
Daz: The Reserve Bank of India announced changes for leverage ratio under the Basel III norms for banks, to be implemented from April 1, 2015, the central bank notified on Thursday.
BadScott54: Imperium I think that is another awesome point for this happening asap!!! China also sat a deadline of Mar. 31st for countries that wanted to join their AIIB
BadScott54: 3-26-2015 Tlar Iraqi leadership is not incompetent as they might seem at times. They just have a monumental task in front of them... Iraq will install Monetary change. The delete the zero program will be activated this year and security will come to the country. Those are the knowns. What is left as always, is the when. Iraq is very close as articles have told us. How close? That is the question. The intel says we are very close but as always we wait. .
Cyndee49: OK the fact that so many MUST timing items are now pulling together, must give all of us Hope for a speedy conclusion to this ride
Isa52bc: New Banking Regulations April 1, 2015 Info
Here is the link to access all the "Live" links withing the entire new regulation:
Also, here is the Authority, Purpose & Scope 225.1:
Title 12: Banks and Banking
Part 225--BANK HOLDING COMPANIES AND CHANGE IN BANK CONTROL (REGULATION Y)
Subpart A--General Provisions
§225.1 Authority, purpose, and scope.
(a) Authority. This part1 (Regulation Y) is issued by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board) under section 5(b) of the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956, as amended (12 U.S.C. 1844(b)) (BHC Act); sections 8 and 13(a) of the International Banking Act of 1978 (12 U.S.C. 3106 and 3108); section 7(j)(13) of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act, as amended by the Change in Bank Control Act of 1978 (12 U.S.C. 1817(j)(13)) (Bank Control Act); section 8(b) of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act (12 U.S.C. 1818(b)); section 914 of the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act of 1989 (12 U.S.C. 1831i); section 106 of the Bank Holding Company Act Amendments of 1970 (12 U.S.C. 1972); and the International Lending Supervision Act of 1983 (Pub. L. 98-181, title IX). The BHC Act is codified at 12 U.S.C. 1841, et seq.
1Code of Federal Regulations, title 12, chapter II, part 225.
(b) Purpose. The principal purposes of this part are to:
(1) Regulate the acquisition of control of banks by companies and individuals;
(2) Define and regulate the nonbanking activities in which bank holding companies and foreign banking organizations with United States operations may engage; and
(3) Set forth the procedures for securing approval for these transactions and activities.
(c) Scope—(1) Subpart A contains general provisions and definitions of terms used in this regulation.
(2) Subpart B governs acquisitions of bank or bank holding company securities and assets by bank holding companies or by any company that will become a bank holding company as a result of the acquisition.
(3) Subpart C defines and regulates the nonbanking activities in which bank holding companies and foreign banking organizations may engage directly or through a subsidiary. The Board's Regulation K governs certain nonbanking activities conducted by foreign banking organizations and certain foreign activities conducted by bank holding companies (12 CFR part 211, International Banking Operations).
(4) Subpart D specifies situations in which a company is presumed to control voting securities or to have the power to exercise a controlling influence over the management or policies of a bank or other company; sets forth the procedures for making a control determination; and provides rules governing the effectiveness of divestitures by bank holding companies.
(5) Subpart E governs changes in bank control resulting from the acquisition by individuals or companies (other than bank holding companies) of voting securities of a bank holding company or state member bank of the Federal Reserve System.
(6) Subpart F specifies the limitations that govern companies that control so-called nonbank banks and the activities of nonbank banks.
(7) Subpart G prescribes minimum standards that apply to the performance of real estate appraisals and identifies transactions that require state certified appraisers.
(8) Subpart H identifies the circumstances when written notice must be provided to the Board prior to the appointment of a director or senior officer of a bank holding company and establishes procedures for obtaining the required Board approval.
(9) Subpart I establishes the procedure by which a bank holding company may elect to become a financial holding company, enumerates the consequences if a financial holding company ceases to meet a requirement applicable to a financial holding company, lists the activities in which a financial holding company may engage, establishes the procedure by which a person may request the Board to authorize additional activities as financial in nature or incidental thereto, and establishes the procedure by which a financial holding company may seek approval to engage in an activity that is complementary to a financial activity.
(10) Subpart J governs the conduct of merchant banking investment activities by financial holding companies as permitted under section 4(k)(4)(H) of the Bank Holding Company Act (12 U.S.C. 1843(k)(4)(H)).
(11) Subpart K governs the period of time that firms subject to section 13 of the Bank Holding Company Act (12 U.S.C. 1851) have to bring their activities, investments and relationships into compliance with the requirements of such section.
(14) Appendix D contains the Board's Capital Adequacy Guidelines for measuring tier 1 leverage for bank holding companies.
(16) Appendix F contains the Interagency Guidelines Establishing Information Security Standards.
[Reg. Y, 62 FR 9319, Feb. 28, 1997, as amended at 65 FR 16472, Mar. 28, 2000; 66 FR 414, Jan. 3, 2001; 66 FR 8484, Jan. 31, 2001; 66 FR 8636, Feb. 1, 2001; 76 FR 8275, Feb. 14, 2011; 79 FR 62290, Oct. 11, 2013]
Thunderheart > LVegas March 26, 2015 at 10:12am Seeing how Exo doesn't have any intel this morning, do you have anything to share. I still think we are just waiting for the continuation of the rollout. :)
LVegas > Thunderheart March 26, 2015 at 10:16am Just wait for it! Ignore all the rest....It is still a slow steady rollout and lot of signs out there it is in progress. From Humanitarian projects to Platforms, to bonds... and here in the US.
EXOGEN March 26, 2015
FOR THE PEOPLE WHO LAUGH AT THE IDEA OF A NEW REPUBLIC.....................
WHAT IF IT IS NOT A JOKE???? (HINT HINT)
Zoom > EXOGEN March 26, 2015 at 10:20am Exo, anything is possible but (IMO) a new Republic is so silly, so remote that wasting time thinking about it just dreaming. Politicians are gearing up for the election and don't look concerned with mass arrests, interim President or any other major changes. If these politicians had any idea this was a real deal they would be planning an exit strategy not planning for elections.
dinardiva: March 26, 2015 Aren't st Germaine funds released either Easter or Christmas time ? Easter is Next weekend hmmm
mem > dinardiva i was thinking the same thing. Easter is the 5th
jdtolle » March 26th, 2015, Commitment
Commitment is not a burden when you are committed to what really matters. Strenuous, complicated effort is not a burden when it furthers the interest of what’s important to you.
In fact, commitment, and all the things necessary to support that commitment, can be immensely empowering. Commitment gives you something to live for, and the value of that is immeasurable.
Commitment is not something to be taken lightly. Yet it is not something to be avoided, either.
Commit yourself to what you care about. Commit yourself to those you love.
Commit yourself, and you have a good, undeniable reason to get up in the morning, every morning. Commit yourself, and you have a solid platform from which to make real, meaningful progress in life.
Be sure of whom or what you’re committing to, and then be relentless in supporting that commitment. Make the commitment, and make real richness in this world.
Ralph Marston Wishing All a safe and blessed day JDT
P.S. There is nothing so strong or safe in an emergency of life as the simple truth.
-- Charles Dickens