_(the above Audio player provided by a BSP member, posted by RV-Now at PTR Forum (only 21 minutes))
Recorded call 209-647-1699 923437#
Tony: wooHoo. THIS CALL IS BEING RECORDED:
I had a bunch of calls and texts-We are still on the right direction. Are calls are being monitered and other sites as well. A different agency said we had the closest intel to what is really happening. The info is good. We are right on track-We dont know if we will see it tomorrow -some conflicting news most is saying we should see it now or tomorrow. a few people think we will see it monday. the sequence of events that we talked about yesterday is happening now. If they do what they are supposed to do tomorrow-
everything will be evident to you all. We did hear there was to much info put out on the boards. The sequence is sstill moving and we know there is an end to the madness. I couldnt say the day-but its close at hand. I did get info on the bank packages today and pay-out proceedures. We will wait for RV to give them out. You will be able to go to the bank and cash out. thats good news. You wont have to wait for your money if you don't want to. It will be OK. We are still hearing outrageous numbers- I hope it does not come out at this number because it will cause mass panic as we rush to the banks. lots of chaos. The lowesst number is amazing and more then we ever thought it would be.
i talked to Dan and Gary and all the mods. We are still on track. Other steps were taken today. There is one final peice and I won't repeat it beacuase I dont beleive it. It doesnt make sense to me-so it may be right.
Read More Link on Right
_Even if that is true-It will all be over by Monday. Its a time factor as to why we arnt seeing it. One of 2 things a time factor or an event factor-buy I could be wrong. This thing is that close. I hope you quit going through the ups and downs. Just say to your self-It will be over by Monday and now you can quit stressing and enjoy your night and weekend. Its still good. they are waiting for a certain time of day or an event that will take place within the next 72 hours. I think its the time scenario.
Tony: Lots of banks are MAD today. I got more copies of cash in proceedures that were released to rate today:
Tony is talking about how to lock in your rate at DB. Good Intel.
Q: When we go the banks -is there a bank rate or CBI rate. tony: the banks will give their bank rate. DB and DT will give you a market rate which may be close to the CBI rate. but we wont know till they put the rates up. the exchangers and banks will be making money from the spread as well its a business.
tony: I think Db and DT will give us a better rate then the banks but the rates will be negotiobale at the banks and will put the funds right in your accounts. DB will be wiring.
The package will have a lot of perks at the bank.
Q: How much time will we have to cash in.
Tony-More then one day. the minumim is 3-4 days for the real high rate-IMO. I am still expecting a rediculous high rate. and the lowest rate is more thenwe ever thought last year.
Q. Why is it so high?
Tony: The higher the rate-the quicker they pull all the big bills off the streets.
There will not be a lop!!!!
Q: If the rate is high and we only have a few days-how can we all get cashed out???
Tony: I would love to see the Kuwait scenario with the Iraq dinar-start out low and go high-if it comes out a stupid high rate then we dont know what its going to do.If its over 12 -it will be chaos people cashsing in and to much for the banks and the banks are really concerned about it. We wont know what the rate is or what its going to do until we see it. If its at 12 it will be a mess. and people will be really mad if they cant get the high rate.
Caller: I like your routine with the 3 steps with the rat and the cheese.
Thank you for taking us by the hand and helping us through all of this.
Tony: We have had some peaks and vallys in this ride-but we are at the end and it will all be worth it:
Caller from New jersey-We thought it was going to be a managed float-Is that out the window??
Tony: Its probabaly going to be a free float. The law in Iraq says it cant change more then 2% every 90 days. (My son was bugging me and I missed a bunch)
but, it will fluctuate a lot more then that if its on the international market as a free float.
It will be driven by the market but hedge funds and forex will start buying and selling and the market will go up and down again. so the market will be driving it . We'll know what the plan is when it comes out. There is a plan. So in that market you are gamboling and there is no set rate and you can lose hundreds of thousands of dollars in 5 minutes if that is the case.
Banks have packages ready and none will be released until after the RV is announced.
Every intel gathereer is all trying to help you all with bank packages and info and the bottom line is we all are trying to help. some boards are taking advantage of people that I dont like-just be aware of it. this bank info will be free and available to all.
Q: What is an amount of dinar that will give us the upper hand during negotiotions at the banks and can banks give us a higher rate.
Tony: I think One million dinar will give you great negotiating power because they will be seeing over $5 million dollars in the bank. they have lots of perimeters that they will break sown with different amouns like for 5million dina, 10 million dinar, 20 million dinar, or HIGHER!! The caller said How about 100million dinar?
Tony: They had better send you a LIMO every time you want to come talk to yu and they will!!! they will be making 1% a month every night on your money so they will be making lots off your money.
Q: will all branches be handling cash ins?
Tony: every branch at these banks will be instructed to do something for you, but they all will not be able to cash you out. Another branch in your area may be cashing out and giving you immidiate cash though. some branches may make you wait. If you have that happen and want money today-go find another branch.
Tony: We will be doing a call tomorrow IF NOT BEFORE!!!!
Q:concerned about the short period of time-should we use DB to lock in and avoid the mad rush?
Tony: With DB. the site is up 24 hours a day and you can lock in but you may have to wait 2-3 weeks to get cashed in.
I am cashing out at DB-but a lot of people may not be able to wait. You can cash in one at a bank and lock in the bulk at DB or DT. I am still going to negotiate at the bank the good deals with what I will be wiring to the banks!!! We will be able to negotiate there.''
Tony: Somwhere before $4-$12 dollars and between tonight and Monday we should see the RV of the Dinar!! Thats my prediction!
This call is recorded and when golpher Dan stops this call-everyone can listen.
Tony is leaving and the music is starting again.