Frank26: Some of You found me coy by giving more info AFTER the prayers last night.
Trust me ........ I knew what I was doing. But it is NOW important for You to KNOW that the 4 I gave You last night are LOADED WITH SECURITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This security situation in the country is LINKED to THE MR !!!! (Monetary Reform)
BECAUSE it is NOW established at a USA LEVEL and DADDY'S demands ............. So now that there is stability in the security situation of these FOUR it will only accelerate the implementation of this LAVA FLOW project and return Iraq to the purchasing POWER VALUE of their currency within the country.
Hey CBI ............ And I RIGHT or WRONG??? ( )
PS .......... Articles will exaggerate ISIS/DASH to counter this info. KTFA, Frank
moneytalks1 : HI Frank and family, Great news and timing!!! High today so fa is 85.74..it has gone up like crazy in the last few days. Looks like a 1-1 situation.
US Dollar Currency Index (.DXY :Exchange)
Real Time Stock Quote | Source: Exchange
85.69 USD Last Trade
Frank26: Hmmm....... Indeed.......... Just as we said two weeks ago when it finally hit 86 .......... That it would stay that way .......... Until needed.
Still maintaining and holding it's position............ Indeed.
Sager :Their next year is only a few days away: LINK
Moneytalks1: Hi Sager,I have been thinking about this for a few days. How do we know with a certainty that "next year" is not their year and could be Jan.1,15?
Even though it doesn't say '15. IN my heart with all the evidence, i am sure it will happen before Nov.1 but i just want to be certain that when they say "next year", they don't mean next year as in jan.15.
It would be great if we had real proof instead of guessing,
Sager: There's no way of knowing really. Time will tell
bravesfan » IMO - before we start jumping to 2015 and believing this/these articles that mention that can we FINISH October.
*Franks timeline is Oct 19-31 retro to Oct 1st
*Iteam said they are sticking with October as the month and that is the plan and if Iraq doesn't do it then they don't know what they are doing
*ISX is down from 19-26
*Islamic New Year starts Friday
*Borders are super secure
*The dollar has been UP for a few weeks now
IMO - I'm sticking with Frank & his Teams - I've heard the CCs and read the notes - and if they are wrong then I will move to November or 2015 or whatever the next time frame study is, but I'm not giving up on this blessing happening in October till October is over.
chacha : On the More Positive Side of Life….The following quips are true incidences, both wonderful and inspirational.
1. Today, I interviewed my grandmother for a research paper I'm working on for my Psychology class. When I asked her to define success in her own words, she said,
"Success is when you look back at your life and the memories make you smile."
2. Today, I asked my mentor - a very successful business man in his 70's - what were his top 3 tips for success? He smiled and said, "Read something no one else is reading; think something no one else is thinking; and do something no one else is doing."
3. Today, after a 72-hour shift at the fire station, a woman ran up to me at the grocery store and gave me a hug. When I tensed up, she realized I didn't recognize her. She let go with tears of joy in her eyes and the most sincere smile and said, "On 9-11-2001, you carried me out of the World Trade Center."
4. Today, after I watched my dog get run over by a car, I sat on the side of the road holding him and crying. And just before he died, he licked the tears off my face.
5. Today at 7 AM, I woke up feeling ill, but decided I needed the money, so I went into work. At 3 PM, I got laid off. On my drive home, I got a flat tire. When I went into the trunk for the spare, it was flat too. A man in a BMW pulled over, gave me a ride, we chatted, and then he offered me a job. I start tomorrow.
6. Today, as my father, three brothers, and two sisters stood around my mother's hospital bed, my mother uttered her last coherent words before she died. She simply said, "I feel so loved right now. We should have gotten together like this more often."
7. Today, I kissed my dad on the forehead as he passed away in a small hospital bed. About 5 seconds after he passed, I realized it was the first time I had given him a kiss since I was a little boy.
8. Today, in the cutest voice, my 8-year-old daughter asked me to start recycling. I chuckled and asked, "Why?" She replied, "So you can help me save the planet." I chuckled again and asked, "And why do you want to save the planet?" "Because that's where I keep all my stuff," she said.
9. Today, when I witnessed a 27-year-old breast cancer patient laughing hysterically at her 2-year-old daughter's antics, I suddenly realized that I need to stop complaining about my life and start celebrating it again.
10. Today, a boy in a wheelchair saw me desperately struggling on crutches with my broken leg and offered to carry my backpack and books for me. He helped me all the way across campus to my class, and as he was leaving he said, "I hope you feel better soon."
11. Today, I was feeling down because the results of a biopsy came back malignant. When I got home, I opened an e-mail that said, "Thinking of you today. If you need me, I'm a phone call away." It was from a high school friend I hadn't seen in 10 years.
12. Today, I was traveling in Kenya and I met a refugee from Zimbabwe.
He said he hadn't eaten anything in over 3 days and looked extremely skinny and unhealthy. Then my friend offered him the rest of the sandwich he was eating. The first thing the man said was, "We can share it."
Yes.....The best sermons are lived, not preached.
Words of Wisdom
"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly."
~ Buckminster Fuller
"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."
~ Buddy Hackett
"The object of teaching a child is to enable him to get along without his teacher."
~ Elbert Hubbard