I know you guys have been waiting for this, but I can't give it to you until I get it. I have been on calls with people here and half way around the world, late last night and all day today.
We had a time frame of 9pm to 1am last night that everyone was looking for something to happen. Were we disappointed, yes.
Everyone is scared that if the missiles fly first, it will greatly affect the course of this RV. It would have an effect on the rate, the date, the cashout time frame and the economies of several counties.
We have been given a reprieve at the moment and if we can simply stay on course throughout the weekend all will be accomplished.
Read more Link on Right
The IMF has offered a comprise rate, as well as the ability for the original plan to proceed as scheduled, as long as there are no further delays.
The bank screens are showing the lower rates under the symbols - IQD/VND and the higher rates under the symbols - IQN/VNN. So the option is there to go either way.
I was hoping this would be over this morning, just like you were. Now we will have to wait and see what happens throughout the weekend and into Tuesday morning. The regular/planned RV schedule calls for sooner than Tuesday, but lets just give them a little more time.
So if I were you, I would enjoy my holiday weekend to the fullest, because if everything works like it is supposed to you will be busy next week. Tony TNT