DC comments From TNT Post By Sandyf
DC: I pray that this is the last time I talk to you, and I’d just like to say a few key points as this goes forward.
1. The eagle is in flight.
2. This money is yours, not the banks or some wealth managers – it’s your baby, and you have to pay attention to it or it will get out of line. There are wonderful wealth managers, but It’s not their money, it’s your money.
3. Invest according to your personality, risky, conservative or mixed. I like having a nest egg and then take some risk. Just know yourself and act accordingly.
4. Money doesn't make you a better person, it just makes you rich. You also need to expand your health, spirituality, relationships and family. Get on that treadmill as well as going to the bank! Devote as much time to them as you did to listening to these calls. If you are not well-balanced, one thing will drag everything else down.
5. You cannot spend money too slowly. You cannot go broke NOT spending money. Understand the tax situation before you go spending a lot on cars and houses.
6. Be respectful to the bankers, because most of them didn’t know about this. They have missed the boat, and they are probably miffed that some guy on the street just became a multi-millionaire. Their frustration levels will be high.
7. Just enjoy life!
"In 1969, Apollo 11 was launched with the goal of putting a man on the moon. The landing craft that separated from Apollo 11 was named Eagle.
When it touched down on the moon's surface, Neil Armstrong simply said, 'The Eagle has landed.'"