Guys I wanted to spare you the crazy ride I was on today, so I waited to the very end and then some.
I was told several times today that it was on and then several times that it has been delayed until morning.
Bank personnel were sent home at about 6pm est and were told to be on standby to return.
About 9pm they were told to be prepared to come in at 7am and to be ready to work on currency exchange.
I know that there were several meetings and that a lot of money changed hands today, to come to an agreement.
We can continue to look for the RV either tomorrow or Wednesday. Everything is in place to do this tomorrow, but we shall see.