Saturday Evening Update 12/14/13
Good evening TNT.......I told you guys on the last call that I would not do a blast here or in the chat room, just to be saying something. I have to wait until I get info from several sources and then I have to verify it and see if it makes sense to me before I can share it with you.
The first thing I want you to know is that I woke up this morning disappointed just like you did. I thought with all of the info we had yesterday and the timeline that we received there is no way we could wake up without an RV.
After my initial disappointment my first thought was.......this is one hell of a rollercoaster.
It would have been ok, if I could have just gotten off then, but it continued all day.
Read More Link on Right
Going, not going, going, not going, going this evening, going as soon as problem is fixed, going later tonight etc.....
I really want to tell you the reason they are saying the activation was delayed last night, but I'm not sure I believe it myself. Even if I did, it is still so much BS that you probably don't want to hear it anyway.
It doesn't matter anyway, because now they are saying when the problem is solved, they will activate the RV.
The good news is as of 7:00pm est they have started to activate the call centers again. Security has been called in and they are once again being told that this should happen sometime between now and Sunday morning.
I received info that the 800#s were ready to be released this morning and that they should be released sometime tomorrow if all goes well tonight.
If I were you, I would enjoy my night. Take time to review my plan. Hope upon hope, that this time they live up to their statements.
TNTDinar Tony 12/14/13
Tntdinar Tony 12/14/13 P.S. I was just informed that full security will not be in place until after 4pm sunday. I do not think that anything significant will happen until after this time.