REPLAY 805-399-1500 409029#
BlogTalkRadio RECORDED LINK
Notes by FlPatriot59 at I4U:
T = TONY | C = CALLER
TONY - Good morning, TNT! It's Friday, Nov. 1 - the day we've all been waiting for. So let's get with it! I want you to listen first - don't react. Just listen. In case something happens (RV notification or 800#s), we put together a system on the Forum. If you did it right (selected "Notify me when someone replies to this post"), you'll get an email, so call the 800# and follow directions. It's free!
T - We're ready to go and there's a reason why - it's Nov. 1. Here's the good news: today is the 1st. Right now from everybody I've talked to nothing is stopping it. It could happen at any moment and I expect it to. I'm still waiting for a copy of the speech from Maliki and Obama to be live on C-Span.
Read More Link on Right
T - I don't know what's going on at the banks because I can't reach anybody. They were called in last night at 8PM and they were there and ready. I've talked to at least 4 people who talked to others in Iraq at all levels: they have been instructed to start using the LD's tomorrow. They already have them but they've been told to start using them tomorrow. Effective today, the 3-zero notes won't be accepted anymore. That's what is out in the Iraqi community. Could it change? Yes. Is it likely? Who knows? All of the DC people feel good that they got what they wanted and they're all playing nice. There is NOTHING we're hearing that could stop if from going between now and midnight.
T - We'll do a blast for you guys to now. JUST GOT A TEXT: everything is the same at the banks and the rates have not changed. They are ready to go. There is no arguing, fussing, or fighting going on.
Q&A FROM CHAT ROOM...Q = Question | A = Answer
Q - If IQN requires an NDA, does CE'ing an IQD require one as well? A - Yes, my understanding is that all currencies dealing with the reset require an NDA.
T - When peeps tell me they don't understand or believe what I'm telling you about the NDA to reduce it to smaller pages and simpler text - I know what I'm saying is true - then I understand why they have to pare it down to 6th grade level. It's not because I have connections that I do have, but I know that our Gov't operates like this. There is no master conspiracy going just to fool us - we're just not that important in the big scheme. It's not about us - we're just a benefactor and they're writing rules to let us play at their level.
T - I got a PM this morning that one dinarian (not TNT) has threatened to sue if the RV doesn't happen by Monday. What purpose does that serve? Seriously? You want to be an idiot and cause us all to not be paid? It makes no sense on any level. I don't have to make any of this up. I've probably had an opportunity to cash out but who would tell you the info if I had signed the NDA?
Q - Latest rates? A - Still the same.
Q - Will Sterling wire internationally? A - I think yes. But when you call Sterling and get 2+ different answers, call and ask for John the supervisor.
Q - What is the best advise and suggestions you can give at this point when we meet at the banks? A - The Cashout Centers were told to go thru the NDA, sign it and be done. Don't ask them questions about it. It came from Homeland Security - not the bank. Don't try to negotiate it. Sign it and you get your money. Don't sign it and you don't get your money. Pretty simple. Don't try and negotiate your rates. They're high enough arleady.
Q - Can I get my 1st appointment for my currency on hand and then a 2nd one for my reserves? A - I don't know how fast you can get your reserves. Get your reserves as soon as possible first then make your appointment.
T - As of 3 days ago, about 5M people hold dinar. But they think only 10,000 hold more than 1M dinar. Everybody else is under that. They hold 25K and below and can walk into any bank and exchange. There are 10,000 banks cashing out. They figure they can get thru these people in 4 days or less. It's not a question about 30 days. The only question now is high long will the rate stay high before it starts dropping? I don't know.
Q - If we go thru Sterling, can we still negotiate with the banks? A - yes, check out all the banks for the best deal for you. That's homework you should have already done, based on how much you're telling them you're going to deposit in their bank.
Q - Why can't we negotiate the opening rate? A - If it starts out at $27 then drops to $17 they have to pay you at the current rate. You cannot back-negotiate a former rate. Nobody does that.
Q - How will we get an NDA to have our attorney sign before CE? A - You won't unless you find one yourself. There are plenty out there. You can have them sign it today. And just like the gov't will do, anytime there's a change you'll have to re-sign and your attorney will have to as well.
Q - If Nov. 1 is the backwall date, can we exchange afterwards? A - Today is the backwall date and is activated today. That is not an exchange deadline. Multiple banks from multiple countries are seeing it and it should become effective TODAY.
Q - From your previous calls you said it was 100% to go and it didn't. Why aren't we celebrating today? A - My opinion is that it should have happened. I haven't said 100% certainly since I can't control it. If you want my opinion then yes it looks like it will go. But CL, M, etc. don't ask me what I think. If they delay again there's nothing I can do about it. I can only tell you what my sources are saying. The Gov't runs this, not me. You need to be big enough to understand this involves multiple countries, gov'ts, etc. This is a world-wide event with things we can't control. At some point you have to realize this is more than just you. It's more than what the bank guy told me. They're all "in the moment." Just that little info about the NDA going from 5 pages to 19 pages threw everybody into a panic. They are listening to chat rooms, boards, etc. That's what this NSA stuff is all about.
T - We have to be smart and adjust our thinking. If you don't believe that will happen then you'll lose your money. You have to think outside the box.
T - STILL GETTING UDPATES/TEXTS right now....Changes to the NDA will NOT hold up the RV. O and M are having a speech today at 2PM but they won't mention the RV specifically, but it had to be done before we see what we're looking for.
Q - Many are saying the RV won't occur until M is back in his own country? A - Could be. He could get on a plane and fly back but I don't know why he'd have to be unless there's a big celebration. There is a speech prepared and people are prepared to go on TV but we don't know if he has to be there for that.
Q - Will there be a 10-day waiting period like Kuwait? A - I don't think so since they've brought all the banking people in and put so much info out there far in advance. Nobody has told me about that.
T - I'm trying to give you as much as I can. Everybody is happy. The banks all have the new, updated currency books. 70% of Iraq has the LDs and were told to start using them tomorrow. The only thing is that it's not offcial at the CBI, but somebody had to put it out there. They're just not going to make a formal announcement.
"LIVE" CALL-IN STARTING NOW.... T = TONY | C = CALLER
C - If it doesn't happen today is there another drop dead date? T - As of today, I don't know of one. Someone will have to tell us something. But as of right now everybody is in agreement. I'm even getting texts right now and it's still a "go." Everything is looking like the next 18-24 hours makes sense.
C - Will Okie post or will TNT announce the 800#s? T - I don't know how I will get the 800#s. But they keep telling me I'll get the numbers. I'll call my intel group and advise them and then call Okie to make the announcement. The group wants to give him that chance. I think Okie got used and abused by associates and I think he deserves to make the announcement.
C - I completed into the trifecta: I got into M's speech yesterday and was fortunate to sit in the 2nd row behind the press. For the record, I'm not in the press. I am very hopeful for the next 18-24 hours, but I could see another scenario where Maliki returns back to Iraq and meets with the CBI with SOFA in hand, ushering himself in as Iraq's savior. T - It could happen that way but we're looking at him and we agree with SOFA but we don't like they way he's governed. So we say to him "we'll do it but you get nothing before the RV is in place." Which comes first: the chicken or the egg?
T - Keep in mind there are mis-information people out there. I know that the IMF has the power and authority to do this. When they get tired of all this they'll say they will do it. It's not going to be 2014. I know that.
C - Somebody asked about another backwall date, but when O & M speak is there something we should listen for? T - No and that's what I was waiting for. I don't think they're going to say "Iraq is now the richest country in the world" but that there's kind of a new order in Iraq. The rest will come to be.
C - Is it still necessary to go thru all those safety precautions since I'm moving out of state? I want to CE a small note then exchange the rest after I move. T - I'm not sure about the timing, don't know about the backlog. I can't advise you because I don't know how fast things will move. You can always transfer money between banks
C - They're trying to shorten the NDA today, right? T - Yes, and they're trying to get it where people can understand it.
C - Will the banks hold up the RV waiting on the NDA? T - No, they can always bring you back. I know someone who signed one and they called him back to sign a new one.
C - My friend spoke to her boyfriend who works for the FBI and he said this is NOT a scam. We gotta hold out and hold out.
C - Will these banks (not in a metrpolitan area) just have certain branches that will let us come in? T - Let me clear this up: WF is not the only bank doing this. They want people in the banks within 2 hours if it happens between 7AM and 8PM. If it's after that, the 800#s will work and they will schedule you the next day. The pamphlet will be available. I have a guy monitoring a cashout center and there were 50-60 people in there cashing out at night. These are privileged people who know somebody. It's not about who you are but who you know. There are senators and congressmen who haven't cashed out because they don't know the right people.
C - I was trying to register on the TNT Forum and could not. T - It's not because we don't want people to register, it's other people coming in from other sites. We had to kick people off for doing childish stuff and didn't want them to come back. The easiest way to keep them out was to shut it down.
C - Will I be able to get info on your Atlanta meetings? T - We are going to start talking about new opportunities next year. Right not new industries are coming up in the USA and in the world, new opportunities coming up and you will be able to get involved as investors. I'm not taking your money - we're just a bunch of friends talking. I know there are people trying to get your email so they can involve you in their investments and try to show you where to put your money. But I will be in Atlanta for 1-2 days for a meet & greet. Same thing in Sacramento.
[FLPatriot59] *Right now...
C - When you have layaways will the dealers be competitive with the banks? T - Yes. When the rate was 3.40/3.60 they thought they'd have the same rate. But regardless, Frank said they'd have the market rate. And if the market rate is $29/30 he'll be matching. You'll have to go online and do a sell order. If you want to sell it all to them they'll wire it to your bank. If you just want to sell enough to pay off your order and pick up the rest, you can. There are a lot of options. But you have to put in a SELL ORDER.
C - Are there bank fees? T - They have been told to be very accommodating and I don't know that you have to pay any fees at all. They probably won't negotiate the fees for a $25K because they'll have people lining up with those. But anything more than that may be negotiable.
PLEASE STAND BY...Tony & Pam talking privately about something important.
PAM - Tony is dealing with a site issue, not intel.
WAITING FOR TONY TO RETURN TO CALL...
C - Earlier you mentioned there might be a delay after the RV is activated. Please elaborate. T - Somebody asked if there would be a 10-day delay like Kuwait. I have not heard about a delay. Everything is still on track for between now and tomorrow morning. The only delay is if it happens after 8PM they will wait until the next morning.
C - Once it is activated will there be a delay in you sharing the 800#s? Also, we're seeing on the boards about "paying it forward" and I plan to visit grocery stores post-RV and pay for groceries for people in need. T - When we get word the RV has happened I will contact Okie first to give him a chance to announce the RV first. The we'll post the 800#s on our site. It is important to pay it forward - somebody helped you by telling you about, helping you through this time. But be careful about doing anything that will bring attention to you. There's a good way to do everything. You can pay for something for someone and then walk away. Just be careful.
T - We're getting close to Christmas and I plan to roll into a low-income apartment complex with a load of toys, bikes, etc. and give them away to kids. You can leave big tips. Do things and walk away. I like your point of view, just be careful.
NOTE: Duplicate questions will not be transcribed.
C - Question about participating in post-RV investment opportuntiies, TNT site membership, etc. C - I'm new to this and don't understand cashing out a $25K. I don't have that much. Why can't we do our appointment first? T - You can do that. You might not want to wait. Your appointment might not be for another 6 days. You can take multiple $25K notes to different banks to get the highest rates ASAP.
C - I have a group at church and we are heavily invested in the VND. Theoretically, if we RV today and I call the 800# and tell them how much IQD and VND I have and get an appointment for days later, can I exchange a 25K note or any VND before then? T - Yes, you might not even have to wait until Monday.
C - This site...is this the site we could get in now to get invloved in new stuff? T - I am not going to do business with anyone that I met on the internet. Not sending 30k or 50k to someone I have just spoken to on the phone.
T - That's all the time we have now. Today is still a good day. Haven't heard negative about today. No one is fussing or fighting. Could be any moment. The banks are ready. Their catalogs are effective today which have the LDs. And they can go online as well. Over there they're telling them their 3-zero notes won't be any good after today. From 4 people over there we have confimed that they will use their LDs tomorrow. If something happens we'll put out a blase. We'll put the RV info in the Forums plus the new sites. Enjoy your day and hopefully we'll have a call tonight.
END OF CALL