Tuesday night Update
Good evening everyone. Today again was a roller coaster ride. I received a lot of detailed information today, but all you really want to hear is that they are still saying that the RV should go live sometime tonight.
If it does not, I will tell you what I heard today and when we should really see it (I am still hoping for tonight).
You guys got so much BS today from so many people that I know you trust. I will clear it up tomorrow if I have to (I am still hoping for tonight).
I have been told by all that are really involved in the decision making to keeping looking until the sunrises and if not by then, I will tell all on the call tomorrow.
The night is young and even as I type this I am receiving good news.
TNTDinar 11/26/13 Tony