(Per Request we will also post the official notes from TNT as soon as they are available)
REPLAY 805-399-1500 409029#
BlogTalkRadio RECORDED LINK
(There is a couple minutes of "dead air" or silence at the very first of this call)
Notes by FlPatriot at I4U:
[FLPatriot59] T = TONY | C = CALLER
TONY - Good morning, TNT! We are going to start off our call with 1 minute of silence in memory of 9/11
Read More Link on Right
TONY - lot of information today. All of it is good. What I put out on the post was good. Everybody around the world related to the RV was waiting for the speech last night to see how it was going to go.
T - I didn't expect - and still don't - it to be today. Even though people are trying to get it done today. We are absolutely expecting it later in the week. It could be anytime. We've heard it from the UST, the IMF that it could happen this week. I've always thought it would happen while we were sleeping (midnight -5AM). We're hearing from some high officials to look for it during the morning hours. You should wake up to it one morning. That's the plan, for it to happen during those hours coming up real quick.
T - As of today, with the bank people: last Friday we were told pamphlets were shipped to banks about the RV, IQD and VND. This morning I heard those pamphlets had begun arriving at the banks.
T - they have begun training again at the banks (foreign currency training). They're telling them that the general public will begin coming in on Oct. 2 on all currencies.
T - over 100 people were in the training class today, which is higher than those just in the dinar training. They are expecting this to be done by Oct. 2 (back wall). They are training them now and expecting all the other currencies to start exchanging on Oct. 2, which is the day you can start day trading on currencies.
T - All bank personnel are scheduled to work tomorrow thru the end of the week, to come in early and be prepared. I want to address this issue about the IMF Injunction.
T - everyone was waiting on the speech. Thinkgs change hourly and daily. We talk to a lot of people around the world. Not one of them can confirm an injunction in any court at all. I'm not saying it didn't happen. but no one I've talked to can confirm it or knows anything about it.
T - There is a way there are hidden docs that don't become public. The USA did go before a IMF Tribunal with a request but it was refused. They were not able to go back and the process is continuing. As of this morning, we were told it would not happen before the agreement was signed between Russia and US that Kerry is going to Switzerland to take care of. Don't look for this until after Thursday or Friday (when this is signed). After that it can go at any minute.
T - all that can change. As of this moment, it is actually changing. I'm giving you the big picture - even right now at this moment they are trying to finalize everything so it can go tomorrow. One contact says they are ramping up right now looking for tomorrow. This has once again become the priority. One says wait until the Kerry docs are signed, and another says let's do it right now. None of them at the 3-letter agencies can find anything about an injunction.
T - Okie did call me and told me his 3-letter contact confirmed it. He wasn't the only one to put it out there nor was he the first. But he's the only one being crucified for it on the boards. I don't see the benefit of doing that.
T - I got the exact procedures they are to go thru, UST, IMF, etc. but I can't release that. What matters to you is that they are in agreement to the steps. It can happen most likely after it's signed, and they're looking at tomorrow. It's not months, it's not weeks, it's days or hours. The fact that WF, BoA have told their people Thurs/Fri. this week. The agreement should be signed and we'll see in the morning where we are.
"LIVE" Q&A STARTING NOW....... C = CALLER | T = TONY
C - Are the rates you're seeing real? Or are they placeholders? T - they're still seeing the double-digit rates. But we still won't know until it comes out. The IMF and UST are in agreement, even with the high rates. Plan A is still a "go."
T - I made the post about the person "calling me out" because it was done in public. I got over 400 PMs from you and I needed to address it. We know what site they are coming from and they are here to cause problems. I know they were calling you individually and it's a character issue. I'm not going to get in the gutter and tell you things that I could. I'm aware of what they're doing and I'm not worried. If that's the only way you can get people to come to your site there's a real problem.
C - When it revalues and the 30-day process has ended, will the LDs become their currency or will they put out a new currency? T - the LDs will be considered their currency. Here's the problem: we can get them and can get a picture of them. But everybody is concerned with the picture winding up on the internet, which is where they don't want it to be.
T - we are trying to get permission to display it and it is coming.
C - I worked as a personal banker and a colleague said I'd have better luck finding the Easter Bunny. Do you have any positive news? T - I have seen plenty of WF memos and I've talked to employees. The security is at WF including retired Fed Marshals and they are authorized to use local police. The call centers are set up in at least 3 states; they've trained on cash-out procedures and the dinar. I know they don't want a million calls daily and don't want their employees getting 1M IQD and quitting their jobs.
C - when you order IQD and get the gift dinar (100's, 50's), is that the lower denom that will good afterwards? T - They should be.
C - After the 30 days will the 3-zero notes be vaild? T - yes, that's the plan to thwart terrorists and smugglers.
C - I was on another site and they're saying there are no high numbers on the IQD and the VND is not going now, and you don't believe that? T - I know that's not true because I have guys in banks at all levels confirming and seeing numbers on the screens. The guys involved in the process in DC say the IQD and VND are revaluing.
C - You mentioned concierge services a couple of weeks ago. Can you share that info again? T - you need to buy a VERTUE Phone for concierge service. Google it. They will get you reservations, travel, car & driver, etc.. WF will be offering this same type of service thru Abbot Downing for $50M and higher.
C - will Zimbabwe revalue now? T - not until January.
T - I never, ever, never thought the RV would happen today, but somebody is trying to prove me wrong.
NOTE: Tony is getting text updates while the call is going on.
C - I had posted a prophecy dated from 2006 from Rick Joyner, discussing about how Iraq would become prosperous. I think it was taken down because someone complained about it, even tho I tried to eliminate all the religious references (except the passage in Ezekial, which was part and parcel to the prophecy). T - when we say this is a dinar site and we don't want to have religion and politics, at some point we have to use common sense, especially if it has something to do with the dinar and RV, we have to use common sense.
C - Is the WF deal exchanging IQD for oil credits still there? T - I guess it's still out there. You know I'm not a big advocate of groups. People are getting arrested and some are going to make a lot of money off of it.
C - are we "cashing out" or "exchanging currency"? T -it's the same thing. When you CE the most you'll walk out with is $10K in cash in hand.
C - Are their taxes on the backside or not? T - yes, what they're telling people is 11% to be withheld for something. According to them (group leaders with WF), that 11% is all that will be held. But there are still things in the contract that will cost you money. I'm trying to stay out of it because that's not what I'm going to do.
C - Kerry is going to Geneva to negotiate with Russia. Won't it have to be voted on by our Congress and could take another 30 days? T - I don't know that it has to go before Congress. My info is that they are looking for a signed agreement by Thurs afternoon. Nobody knows how long it could take. For some reason they think by Thurs afternoon something will be decided and agreed upon one way or another. Syria absolutely has a bearing on the RV. It's the biggest carrot out there and the one thing all the other countries need.
T - I've been telling you that something would happen after 30 days. It was just a matter of when. We're still hoping today/tomorrow we will get the 30 days started.
C - Regarding the Zimbabwe currency, how will we know the right series? T - I can't post it but I'll call and find out after the RV. The article by the IMF says they're going in January.
C - what's the best way to pick up reserves? Armored truck? T - don't know and can't tell you the best way. If you're exchanging with Frank (DinarBanker/Sterling), then it will be a wire. I would be worried about the 30 days because if you can't wait 4 weeks for an appointment you may have CE with him and accept a wire.
C - I've heard that the higher digits are placeholders on the screens. Is there such a thing? T - yes, they've been using placeholder rates for the past 2 years. What I like about right now for the last 2 months is the rates have been the same at all the banks, to the penny. So I know they're connected. Last week they were trading up and down a couple of pennies off. From what I've heard from everybody is that these are the rates, but nobody will know until it happens.
C - do you have a preference for gold coins or bullion? T - it's easier to put coins in your pocket. What I would not do is buy a gold certificate. You need to physically have the gold.
C - If the IQD is brought "live" as a tradeable currency, wouldn't that make it impossible to tax it? T - we want to say it's not taxable because we're doing an exchange, not a cash-in as an investment. Those are all questions we're waiting to get the answers to.
C - once the IQD revalues and it has value, couldn't we use it to purchase goods or trade and it not be taxable? T - we say its not taxable because we are exchanging it. But because we already have it we hold it, however, we are not going in and out of country. I would call the IRS and ask them.
C - there are other sites what have made millions of dollars by charging members, and are bringing in $100K per month on advertising. What are their motivations? T - to make money. This is hard work. I wake up at 6AM and have texts on my phone and i have to start answering them before I get coffee and eat. Every morning I'm on phone finding out what's going on in D.C., Iraq, Engalnd, Canada and then all through the day.
C - you mentioned 100 people being trained, with 3M+ holding dinar, is that enough? T - those 100 people are in 1 city for all the branches in that city. That doesn't mean every bank is receiving pamphlets and going thru training.
C - malfunctions on their boards like you had? T - we're hearing the system is working, everybody has signed off and it could go any minute. Just waiting on the authorization codes and it could go in 5 minutes. There is no system problem. I never thought it would go today, 9/11. But I'm getting all kinds of texts that things are going on in DC, maybe for tonight or we could see it in a couple of hours.
C - you mentioned a while back that you were offered 8.50 if the rate comes out at 3.44. Can we still negotiate up like that? T - of course. At this point every bank I talked to said not to worry about, that you'll get a better rate than that.
C - My bank called me on Monday and toid me their main branch recevied the De LaRue machines. T - there will be multiple cash-out centers in business offices or branches you already go to. I know there are locations for cash-out centers and only one of them is an actual bank.
C - What do you know about PPs? T - I don't know about them and can't talk about them...nor the new republic etc...none of that.
C - can we hire a private plane to take us from our town in Canada and avoid US/Canadian Customs? T - ask that on the boards so I don't get in trouble telling people how to smuggle money.
C - are their other currencies that will revalue with the ones we're watching? T - yes there will be others in the months following the RV, 6 months or so. After the RV one of the things I'll do before I disappear is share what those other currencies are. If I put it out there now like the Rupiah, Sterling will sell out like before.
C - how long should we leave the $ in a NIB account? T - don't know. Depends on how much you have and what your plans are. There is no time limit.
C - Regarding the VND, is that a 30-day limit also? T - no, it's already on the board. You can do it anytime and you won't need an appointment. Just go to a bank that exchanges foreign currency. It's a totally different animal.
C - I went to my bank and asked about exchanging the VND. I was told I would have to leave it with them while they send it out and I would get a receipt. T - banks are doing that right now. That's BB&T's procedures everyday - right now. You may have to go find another bank with a De LaRue Machine to verify it right there.
[DISCUSSION/JOKING ABOUT CHICKENs, EGGS, etc.}
C - Who actually funds this payment? T - if you go to an exchanger it's Iraq. If you go to a bank, the UST funds the exchange. The UST takes the IQD and uses it to buy oil from Iraq (digital oil credits).
C - I was talking to a friend who says the US is bankrupt. How can they pay? T - they print $80B/month right now that's supposed to be stimulating the economy. All this money is digital.
C - do you affirm that we're talking about an exchange of all 25K notes (LOP) and what are the sources of the funding for the GCR? T - there's no LOP. You'll get paid for every single dinar. The GCR is being funded by the IQD which is why the Paris Treaty was put in place. Google Basel 3 for more info.
C - please explain the $10K cash limit. T - $10K is the most cash you can walk out with. They can give you cashier's checks, a bank card and check book. The money will be in your account to spend immediately. But you cannot walk out with MORE than $10K cash.
C - Comment about the types of injunctions: "prohibitory injunction" & "mandatory injunction" - the first prohibits something from happening and the latter requires something to happen. T - my UST and IMF contacts haven't heard anything about either. But there was talk about an IMF Tribunal that could cause it to be delayed and they didn't want to do that, so it has moved forward.
C - all we're waiting is the authorization code and an agreement? T - this morning they wanted to make sure the agreement about Syria with Russia (Kerry in Switzerland) is signed and not changed. Since then I heard other things are going on in DC and some people are trying to force it today. Banks have called in their people and are not on standby anymore. I didn't think they would do it today, but someone is trying to push it through today.
[FLPatriot59] C - if you exchange with a dealer you're funded by CBI, and if with bank funded by UST. Same rates? T - won't know until the RV. But you WILL be able to negotiate with banks and will NOT be able to negotiate with dealers. Banks are in a better position to negotiate because they'll make their profit either way. It depends on how aggressive the banks are. Frank is saying he'll be competitive with the banks but we don't know how that will work.
C - when the NASDAQ went down was that part of the GCR? T - the $660T was moved and the system was set and running. The only thing that hasn't happened is that the other countries have not RVd.
T - thanks to the transcribers in the chat room. This will conclude our call. Everything is good. Yesterday was a great day, with the POTUS saying we'll let diplomacy work. Last night afterwards and this morning we were told to start looking for it in the mornings. Can it happen during the day? Anything can happen.
I'm not looking for it today, but 15-20 minutes before this call things started happening in DC pushing for today. I don't call the RV everyday. What I do is tell you what's happening everyday - most adults can discern between the two. I'm looking for it in the morning - every day. Have a great day!
END OF CALL.