7-9-2012 Dan (PTR): Friday and Saturday, we thought for sure this would be over by now. None of those contacts are answering the phones this morning now that it hasn't happened. We know you're frustrated today, just as we are. I really believe we are really close to things that are supposed to be done. We'll be back at 9pm est for another call and will share more. We're trying to get some information today to find out where we're really at.
7-9-2012 Tony (PTR): We're waiting until this afternoon to confirm some stuff. I understand everyone being frustrated but I probably heard 15 times over the weekend we would have a RV within 15 minutes. I listen to all this intel and don't get excited about any of it, I've just been listening to it for too long.
I'm still positive though from looking at the numbers from the bank people who are still telling me the rate is pending. Whether it's in 3 minutes, 3 hours or 3 days I'm still positive it's coming. So, that's what keeps me going. I can tell you some great things happened in Washington meetings and some black armored vehicles delivered some money in Iraq. Everything is in place for a RV to happen today. I'm not riding the roller coaster, I'm just know we're going in the right direction and close.
7-9-2012 Gary (PTR): I'm waiting on confirmation for certain currencies to be freed up today. If that happens then my contact is correct, if not then I will right him off.