Since switching our site to a "responsive" design earlier in the week, we have had some users of older Android devices having trouble with the links.
Our webhost is working on a solution to fix the problem.
We tested and found an easy solution for a Samsung Note 2. From the App Store, we downloaded the Chrome (by Google) browser. We made this our default browser, instead of the native Android browser. Using this browser, we had zero problems with any of the website links.
Please give this a try, and let us know if you are still having problems (and mention which phone and browser you're using.)
The Dinar Recaps Team