(Post at PTR from Highhopes)
FROM PTR today TONY said that this source did Call Okie to say this RV did happen and we looked and we could not confirm this - as this time there is only two things we can do - the date or the rate is all we can do for now... So much info is being sent out right now that is ludicrious and its not worth talking about - Starting this past Monday info that was being put out last night was just that and it did pinged last night and it was repinged this morning and we will see it tomorrow morning and if this is the case we will see it before Friday and I also heard that that we would see it on Wednesday anyway.... Wednesday is not over- we are still hearing this will NOT absolutely go past the29th or 1st at all = these are all credible - so all we have to so somewhere in the next 7 days this should be over is what we are hearing- ON a personal side I talked to Okie this morning and he is feeling the worst he is ever felt ever and I tell you guys and He was crying on the phone he felt so bad and today is his birthday - and he could have been used as a conduit to see where a leak was and what ever Biden is doing at this time... DO NOT Get too high or too low as it is going to happen they are purposely putting out this information right now going forward -
[1:03:52 PM]: Do not be too sad about last night as it is still coming - it may or may not come at 2pm or 5pm today but it will come...
next caller: just trying to find out when you said that you heard this morning they tried to ping and it didn't work, was that from your sources, or Okie.... Tony came from totally diff source, I put Okie on the phone with the person telling me so he could hear it and he felt really bad...caller: so then if it did go thru, does that mean it would take them 24 hrs to put it thru to banks?.... i heard they want it to come up on cbi first then forex then the banks.. now they said they would wait until tomrrow morning... 1am est is 8am there. That's when the update comes out.. its there country there currency they should be the one announcing it Tony only thing is i dont know how they will get it out to everyone
RE UST offices - Tony...don't know how they will get it out to everyone but still the plan...35 locations and plan on one in Texas up and running the day of the rv... caller: 35% short term, 15% long term, anything about that? t= i was told 15% first 45 days ....= i know a lot of people has posted irs article saying straight 15% i hope that is right
ariel144: posted in irs publications that it is still a straight 15 % but heard the Treas say the incremented tax rates
[1:17:09 PM] tony...talking about currency wise ...next is Libya...wait for the process to see revalue there
Read More button on right
Tony states I understand coming from Homeland Sec who we've talked to all banks will be notified, there will be no holds placed on the transactions....caller = how come the usa is always the one to hold up the rv never hear its china, japan always us Tony ...well, guys in China are probably hearing that china is holding it up...but USA is the author of the plan. been told for weeks now that nothing is stopping it..but the computer systems ahve to connect and so it seems that it is tech problems holding it up I don't think it can, they are already getting paid over there, whether you believe it or not and at end of this month there are some huge contracts that must be paid in RV dollars and we signed everything we were supppose to sign think that this can go ahead and happen ...no holding it up
[1:26:07 PM] next caller: just wondering as far as do you really believe there will be an announcement b4 rate is live
Tony says the announcement is sombody calls and says it's done, not a public announcement
PTR call continuing....misinfo out there from diff. sources, you feel pretty sure about the tie in to the GBP? Tony says i said because i was hearing it from the treasurey , the 3 letter guys, the banking people, got it from some contractors and people who saw the rate and then get sources saying it is to the USD..but thought it made more sense because the USD was so unstable that why not peg to GBP, why not connect to the pound, something mroe stable than USD create a second RV which is liekly to happen when our dollar goes down and then comes back up....question..many said the rate would be 3 something, if it is to the pound, that rate could shoot up higher. What's a reasonable rate to make it work? Do you have a pretty good idea what numbers would work?....Tony has to be something close to kuwait rate when it RI's...if it comes out higher then kuwait would lose their work force...we would make a great return for over 3..we will make a lot of money off of 3.63..if to GBP to ...then it is $7 something so that would work either way....
next caller: texas ...I'm just down right confused after this morning. I know Elsie posted and you said that Okies stuff may be right...that it did ping..you and okie stated that too...is that true? Tony...made the call to okie that he could hear from that source that the pinging did happen from that source too...and that source has been given info. that has been true ..who can we believe now...all the crazy stuff coming out today...tony..yes a lot of stuff coming out right at the end..is crazy and you have to remember alot of trying to find the leaks, close the leaks here at the end cuz they know what's happening next. So with that we have to decipher...we spent 2-3 hours talking to diff people back and forth yesterday trying to put it all together. That is some real work..we go thru that every day sometimes 10-20 times a day ever day...certain calls I get I do feel really good about cuz they don't call every day. Sometimes they tell me things I don't want to hear like it's not going to happen no matter what you hear...Tony states i have been told it could be today or tomorrow but most likely by Sunday... Caller asks...dan syaing it won't happen BEFORE friday...do you think we will see it by the end of this week. Tony I see it absolutely happening before next 7 days...29th is monday for contract reasons was supposed to happen before sunday...or first of Sept....don't see it going after the 1st of sept...but absoluetly see it happening befor eth the first of sept...caller: in your opinion where should we see it first rather than rumors all over board like today.. TONY says tony what i've been told that it will come out on the CBI first..what I've been told, is they want it to come out on CBI first, next forex at 8 am in the morning, even tho Kuwait did it in middle of day...don't even worry about it till it is at YOUR BANK...that's when it matters