Post Brought From Dinar Daily
From The Nadita File Writer, Nadita:
What I Learned About Gurus And Dinarians In Dinarland Smile
Guru??? What does it mean? Guru means teacher, at least what I understand Smile
Where did they get the title? From all of us, dinarians who have listened to gurus one time long ago or even right now. As we are all students of gurus. Some of us have graduated and wise up, some of us still refuse to graduate, some of us just can’t graduate to next level.
Who are dinarians? Anyone who is invested in dinar and one time in the life of dinarians, they have followed some gurus.
What I have learned in dinarland about gurus and dinarians Smile
1. Dinarland will be so boring without gurus and their rumors.
2. Dinarland needs rumors to keep us going and congregate in the cyberspace of dinar.
3. Dinarians can’t get away long enough from dinarland because it becomes an addiction.
4. Dissecting gurus and what they say have become some dinarians’ daily food.
5. It’s a love and hate relationship.. we hate guru’s rumors but yet we can’t help it not to read it.
6. We make fun of gurus for missing the mark, but yet majority of dinarians are smart enough to write their own opinion but afraid to do so. Because dinarians can be a mean flock that will ram and rant if it doesn’t fit their thinking.
7. Dinarians are a bunch of people from all walks of life and yet the goal is the same, we buy into a dream that one day, this dinar investment will bring fruit in multiple folds that will give us ease to chase our dreams.
8. Dinarland has offered it’s good and it’s bad to dinarians, depends on your personal experience.
9. Some gurus are blowing smokes and still have audience to keep them going because some dinarians are sheep that can’t think for themselves.
10. Some gurus are descent and present the facts.
11. Some gurus have legit intel but not 100% correct because no one wants to give 100% info if that person who gives intel wants to keep their job Smile
12. Gurus will go away once dinarians ignore them but most of us can’t.
13. Some dinarians follow some gurus and are quiet because they are afraid of other dinarians bashing them because of who they like.
14. Dinarians can be ruthless in a way of dissecting gurus or anyone that will voice their opinion.
15. Majority of dinarians are smart people J at least that’s my experience.
With all of above, I would say :
To gurus : thank you for all you have done for us, dinarians..whether you are right or wrong, you have kept us entertained with your news, opinions, and smoke Smile
To site owners : thank you for providing us a place to congregate. Some of you charge in different ways and I understand it costs money to run a site. Some of you do it freely and it has been a sacrifice in your part. "Whatever reason you have to provide a place for us.. thank you Smile
To moderators : thank you for policing us and you have done a good job to moderate us. I can only imagine the headaches you have. God bless you Smile
To dinarians : thank you for being true to yourself about your like and dislike on any gurus or fellow dinarians. You are all unique in your own way and personality. You are entitled to voice your opinion. Some of you are kind, some of you are ruthless, some of you are diplomatic, some of you are nice, but overall you are all good people J
And to those who have contributed their time and energy in bringing us news relentlessly, hats off and thank you for your contribution in dinarland.
For the dinarians who can’t be here with us to celebrate the grand finale, I pray and hope you are cheering from above.
My experience in dinarland has been good. I have met some dinarians in person, phone calls, emails and texts Smile I have called many of you friends, cyber friends and some that I wish I never met J
I have learned so much in dinarland, more than I want to learn, but it’s all good J
I hope this ride will end soon and we can all go to our merry way to each destiny and our dreams. And when we look back, we can reminisce the good and bad ol’ days with a smile in our face Smile
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
May 2015 will be a year of good health, joy, peace, love, happiness, dreams come true and prosperity. May God’s hands upon you all the days of your life
May you count every blessing whether it’s small or big Because miracle happens everyday