I am very sorry for not being able to post for the last month or so, I have been extremely busy. As I stated early last month, we did turn in our Iraqi dinar at an exchange rate of $3.42. We are still unable to access those funds until the official rate change occurs. The reason this hasn't happened yet is due to the fact that the people in control of the world financial structure (yes these people do exist) are fighting immensely to stop the common dinar holder (tier 3) from gaining huge wealth. In all honesty, they are very fearful and will stop at nothing to keep their agenda intact. In fact, it has been said that they are pursuing the avenue of equalizing the new denomination notes with the three zero notes for the tier 3 dinar holders. If that happens, those still holding Iraqi dinar will just only break even on this investment. This news is coming from a source within the Iraqi government and is considered to be reliable. I am hopeful that another term will be reached, but those negotiating this issue are tier 1 & 2 dinar holders and have already exchanged at the $3.42 rate and are waiting on their funds to be released. I will post again as soon as I get more information.
Smile : ) and think positive friends,
Wife in the Know
Dinar Recaps Note: We are constantly asked to post both sides of intel..We are told we are biased and one-sided. Well, we posted another side tonight and it is obvious the people in Dinarland overwhelmingly do not want to see this type of post…..We do not know who is right or who is wrong… We just bring the News, Rumors, and Opinions from many……
Sincerely ~ The Dinar Recaps Team