GOD HAS YOU ON HOLD? Here is what to do…
1. Hang in there…don’t hang up. Too often we are impatient when a business puts us on hold, we just hang up. Remember the words of Scripture,
“Faithful is He that calleth you who also will do it” (I Thess. 5:24).
Folks KNOW IN YOUR KNOWER that OUR SUDDENLY IS COMING!
Here is what we can do to HOLD ON till it comes!
2. Find out why you are on hold. God may have you on hold for one of the above reasons. Check them out thoroughly.
A. You are on hold because God is testing your character. “My brethren count it all joy when you fall into diverse temptations (different kinds of testing), knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience” (James 1:2,3).
Read More Link on Right
B. You are on hold because God is purifying your motives. Sometimes we are put on hold because God wants to check the motives of why we ask, or why we work. Note what James says, “Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lust” (James 4:3).
In the NIV James says, “When you ask you do not receive because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures” (James 4:3 NIV).
C. You are on hold because God is focusing your faith. There are many times when we lose our focus. It may be because of fear, impatience or doubts. Mary and Martha sent a message to tell Jesus that their brother Lazarus was sick. The sisters expected Jesus to heal from a distance, but He did nothing for two days.
Then Jesus took approximately two days to get to Bethany. Lazarus had been dead for four days. In the interim, Mary and Martha both kept saying to one another, “Lord, if thou hast been here, my brother had not died” (said by Martha, John 11:21). “Lord, if thou hast been here, my brother had not died” (said by Mary, John 11:32).
3. Last orders are standing orders. Even though we don’t like it, a computer that has us on hold will eventually get to us. We may not like computers, but they are not imperfect like people nor do they get frustrated like people. If God has you on hold, wait patiently for what He has for you.
4. Know what happens when you take your eyes off God. There is usually a 4-step down from fellowship with God.
(1) First doubt causes us to look away from God.
(2) Did we get discouraged with God?
(3) We deny what God has done in the past.
(4) We turn away from God.
5. When you are on hold, trust the sovereign plan of God in your life.
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. Whereas the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8,9).
“The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law” (Deut. 29:29).
EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER [Reflections Of The Father's Heart]
November 7th 2013
+ I have EVERYTHING under My control - and EVERYTHING is "right on schedule" as far as My glorious plan for this final hour goes.
Your task, then, is to simply obey [believe] and rejoice [praise] - at all times! This will allow Me to unfold My Plan perfectly in this most glorious hour - with pin-point accuracy on ALL fronts.
...."Why are the nations in an uproar And the peoples devising a vain thing? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers take counsel together against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying, 'Let us tear their fetters apart and cast away their cords from us!'
He who sits in the heavens laughs, the Lord scoffs at them. Then He will speak to them in His anger and terrify them in His fury, saying, 'But as for Me, I have installed My King Upon Zion, My holy mountain'".... Psalms 2:1-6 NASB
All my best to you,