I WAS SENT THIS EXCELLENT WORD BELOW FROM THE LORD FOR US TODAY - HOLD ON EVERYONE - GOD IS IN CONTROL, TOTAL CONTROL - DO NOT I REPEAT, DO NOT GO BY CIRCUMSTANCES IN YOUR SIGHT NOR FROM WHAT YOU READ OR SEE ON THESE CHAT SITES, OR WHAT YOUR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES ARE DICTATING TO YOU RIGHT NOW –
GOD IS ABOUT TO SHOW UP AND SHOW OFF IN OUR LIVES AND YOUR FAITH HAS BROUGHT HIS DELIVERANCE FOR YOUR FINANCES, YOUR HEALINGS, YOUR NEED FOR FAMILY RESTORATION, FAMILY MEMBER SALVATIONS, ON AND ON - WHY? DUE TO YOUR FAITH TO CONTINUE TO STAND ON HIS WORD, HIS PROMISES AND YOUR SPEAKING THEM FORTH BUILDS FAITH AS FAITH COMES BY HEARING THE WORD OF GOD - HE LOOK TO HEAR US SPEAK IT, THEN HE MOVES TO PERFORM IT DAILY –
SO HOLD ON - THIS NEXT WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT IS FOR ME AND YOU TODAY!
HUGS, I LOVE YOU ALL
Read More Link on Right
MAKING PREPARATIONS "FUELS" A HOLY EXPECTANCY AND FIRE IN ONE'S HEART
Words of Prophecy
* All natural "expectation" is the product of a "natural" hope. All supernatural [holy] expectation is the product of a supernatural hope [revelation].
* Be found faithful [obedient] in the little things and surely all that I have promised to you shall manifest in the physical realm. Take no preconceived notions - for truly I say to you, I shall do exceeding abundantly beyond all you could ever ask or think. Continue to expect the unexpected!
* Let every "expectation" be rooted and grounded in the belief and assurance that I am indeed watching over My Word to perform it [Jeremiah 1:12]! Therefore, one need only apply My Word to every situation and circumstance that arises - according to a revelation given by My Spirit - knowing that through a continued exercising of an absolute faith on their part it shall always come to the "fullness of fruition" - and, thus, reap the harvest that is of the greatest eternal benefit for all who are involved.
* Continue to expect My miraculous progression in these days for truly I say to you, it shall be that way right until the end of the age - and I am in no way limited by those whose heart is wholly given to My highest plans and purposes.
* Hold to an eager and holy expectation, My beloved ones.
:Hope deferred makes the heart sick [one disheartened], but [godly] desire fulfilled is a tree of life".... Proverbs 13:12 NASB
“For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it [in faith and patience]; For it will certainly come, it will not delay. Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is not right within him; But the righteous will live by his faith".... Habakkuk 2:3-4 NASB
“Making preparations" [moving forward in faith and obedience - even in the smallest and seemingly insignificant things] "fuels" a holy expectancy and fire in one's heart for the "fullness" of the vision/blessing to come forth. The opposite is fear and unbelief [leading to "hope deferred" - through procrastination and unbelief] which leads to a "hopeless" [despairing], lethargic and unproductive state of existence.
GET READY GET READY GET READY – OUR SUDDENLY IS ABOUT TO SHOW!
TEMPEST-TOSSED, TUESDAY - (Luke 8:24) "The disciples went and woke him, saying, "Master, Master, we're going to drown!" He got up and rebuked the wind and the raging waters; the storm subsided, and all was calm." - We all experience the storms of life, and even having the Lord "in our boat", does not exempt us from them. But, do you have faith and trust the Lord, that He will not let anything happen to you? He doesn’t always bring peace to your circumstances, but if you allow Him, He will bring peace to your spirit. There's a song called "It Is Well with My Soul" - “When peace like a river attendeth my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll, Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, 'It is well, it is well, with my soul'. Yes, IT IS well. He will give you that peace that passes all understanding. You WILL make it though every tempest-tossed storm, hurricane, or sunami, and you'll arrive safely to the purpose and destination of your life. Keep the FAITH and TRUST Him for He's on board. Peace and blessings!