Dinar Recaps Twitter
Signup and Help
There are 2 easy ways to signup with Twitter
If you do not want to receive our text messages with your mobile phone,
join our DAILY RECAP EMAIL.
Are you using a iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, or Windows phone 7,
see our TWITTER MOBILE HELP page.
You can join online with this link
(best to open in a new tab or window)
VERY IMPORTANT: When joining online to follow Dinar Recaps Tweets, make sure you add your mobile phone number under Settings/Mobile.
Twitter messages are limited to only 140 characters. Most of our Tweets will include a link to our BLOG page with the complete posting. On most smart phones you will be able to click the link to bring you to the complete message. If you do not have a "smart" phone, you can still receive our Tweets to alert you that something has been posted on our Blog.
As Dinar addicts, we search online all hours of the day and night for interesting news and quotes to pass along to our followers. We usually will not send out any Twitter Tweets between midnight (ET) and 10am (ET). Any good information will be posted into our BLOG but not Tweeted late at night or early mornings. We will Tweet a message if it is especially ground breaking if we feel that our Twitter Followers would want such a message.
"Sleep Time" allows you to schedule an OFF and ON time for Twitter updates going to your phone. If you do not want to get Twitter updates late at night for example, you can schedule your updates to shut off when you go to sleep, and turn back on automatically when you wake up. Here are the Twitter instructions to set this up.
Complete Twitter Help Center HERE
- Twitter 101: How should I get started using Twitter?
- How To Sign Up on Twitter
- Twitter Frequently Asked Questions
- Twitter Phone FAQ
- Does Twitter Charge Me For Text Messages?
- How To Add Your Phone via SMS
- Outside United States - How To Find Your Twitter Short Code or Long Code
- How To Use Mobile Sleep Settings
- Twitter for iOS (iPhone, iPad, Mac), Android, Windows 7 Phone and GoogleTV
- How To Confirm Your Twitter Email Address
- How to Follow Dinar Tweets and Others
- What Is Following?
- How To Unfollow Users on Twitter
- About Twitter's Link Service (http://t.co) we use this in our tweets to link to the complete Blog posting.
- About Firefox with Twitter
- What Is Retweet? (RT)
- What are Promoted Tweets?
- I'm Having Trouble Adding my Phone via SMS
Do more than Tweet! Send these commands to Twitter (40404 - outside United States, see HERE):
Start following us
"ON" or "OFF"
Turn all Tweet notifications on or off
"ON DINARRECAPS" or "OFF DINARRECAPS"
Set Tweet notifications for us to on or off (you'll still be following us even if you set it to off)
Shows you the latest tweet from us
Retweet our latest tweet to someone else
Favorite our latest tweet
"D DINARRECAPS your-message"
Send a direct message to a user
We use the service of Twitter, which sends out SMS text messages to your phone, Standard messaging rates apply, contact your carrier for details. Twitter may include advertisements which we at Dinar Recaps have no control over. Additionally, Dinar Recaps may from time to time send messages to our followers on Twitter.
|Join Our FREE Recap Email List|
For Email Marketing you can trust