9:59 AM [scotti g] I have been following my own advice the last few days and that is resting and backing away from the crazyness of our waiting for the RV to appear in the banks. I still believe the information I have received from several well placed individuals is accurate. I know terminologies may be different but This is where I see us today. RV did occur on 23rd (Eagle Has Landed can confirm this as well). Per two sources who witnessed the following, state that last Wed (8-31) in parliament the authorization for full implementation into the global system were authorized and signed off on. On 9-1 one of my sources witnessed the full implementation of release into global system (now wasn't that the same day executive level bankers started seeing specific #s popping up specific to their chain). I was looking for it to be in my bank not at the executives. OK I misinterpreted the info...So where are we? Waiting!!! 5-6 weeks ago on a Dewy Round Table CC the new plan of IMF for implementation was discussed. We are awaiting the numbers locking in globally - simultaneously! I believe we should see it this week. I have not and will not call a date or rate. I know the rate that was locked into the system upon release but the $3.68 might just be able to be adjusted. I DO HOPE WE ARE THERE!!!! I can't guarantee anything. I can take a couple of questions!
[scotti g] redsoxfan1432 Good question. If it goes live today into the banking system then naturally we would not be able to cash in til tomorrow. Will that happen? Don't know
[ASN] Scotti thanks for the message: Can anything stop this from showing? or are we past the point of no return?
[scotti g] ASNWell I am not high enough up the flag pole to know that one. I was told the horse left the barn and the barn burnt down!
[SWFloridaGuru] scotti g Hey there. The currency exchange in Sarasota and Tampa have suspended the sale of Dinar. They have in stock but will not comment as to the hold. What is your take?
[scotti g] SWFloridaGuruI do not like guessing about such things. That could be great or
[boomer15] If it did Rv on the 23rd of August, can it really take 2 weeks for rate to "lock in"?
that could be nothing at all!
[scotti g]boomer15Well it took Kuwait 10 days so I guess it is possible! Not an expert on such things!
[junior35] scotti g Do you have any new info on the DONG???
[scotti g]junior35 According to my friend the Rabbi, it is suppose to RV this week. Maybe they will do it together
[rocknjack] DinarWishes scotti g ..do we still have a window after the london market closes..the banking system is closed world wide..??
[scotti g] rocknjack We are in the window. Not sure if we will indeed see it Tues or Wed...DinarWishes I cannot explain what has been going on behind the scenes in the now10+ days
[Bulldog75] BANK REPORT INTEL COMING IN FIVE MINUTES ; HOLD FOR MY REPORT.
[Bulldog75] AS OF 10:20AM CST; I JUST HAD A PHONE CALL FROM OUR 'FRIENDLY BANKER' ; IQD STILL BEING SOLD AS OF THIS MINUTE; THAT IS SUPPOSE TO CHANGE SHORTLY; EXAACT TIME STILL UNKNOWN. "KEEP YOUR BRITCHES ON" TIL THEN.