[BellaGrits] Hi, all...............It was reported one of the agencies from the US flew to IRAQ and picked up a document that was necessary -- just a flyby to let you know the document is on US soil...... and in safe hands as of now. The progression of this event has had multiple changes and each time this happens, we incur more documents......just as any business. In no way take that as an intentional "stall" or a "delay" ..... it happened as quickly as it was fixed..... Have a GREAT day..... God Bless You all. ~Bella
[BellaGrits] Readynow1 I sure hope so....we really dont have that news to give you at this point....be nice to see a rate regardless if we cashout or not.....however, this isn't our call as you know-- we have no control....will report what we can and when we can.
[goshiluvu] BellaGrits so we MIGHT have confirmation today, but no currency exchanges until next week, is that correct?
[BellaGrits] goshiluvu anything is possible in this ride; I pray we hear something today affirmative.... well, let me say it better.... "with our eyes" ..... how's that?