Poppy3 I CAN'T BE SURE, BUT IT APPEARS AS IF THE CBI HAS PUBLISHED A LIST OF CURRENCY VENDORS/BANKS, TO WHICH THEY ARE ISSUING ORDERS TO STOP PROCESSING/SELLING/DEALING IN THE DOLLAR. ...
THEY ARE DEFINITELY MOVING TO GET TO USING EXCLUSIVELY THEIR DINAR FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS.
WATCH FOR RATE AND LDS TO SHOW ANY DAY NOW.
TIME WILL TELL BUT I FEEL VERY CONFIDENT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.
2016 MAY JUST ROCK YOUR WORLD.
Iko Ward: The markets will continue to decline through Saturday evening. We won't see how bad until Sunday night. In the meantime, the RV gets closer and closer, maybe even tonight after 6PM EST. Let's hope so, not just for our own well being but for all those folks who are depending on dividends for retirement income.
LocoFelipe: I have ALWAYS believed that in order for the reval to take place... all markets have to show standard exchange numbers. We have that at this moment...all line up
rockymtnlady:Howdy! Bit of intel: A friend of ours in Denver CO who used to be an exec for a major credit rating company just received a message from a friend still in the business that...
They received a memo today informing them that a major currency RV is about to transpire, and they are to be prepared to adjust numerous credit reports and ratings in the days and weeks ahead!
A follow-up thought...I was PM'd asking why credit companies like Equifax and Experian would be given a heads up on an RV.
just think about it. All of those old bills credit card debt mortgages car loans suddenly being paid off, not to mention all the new car loans new mortgages new credit cards etc. That's a lot of new data input in a very short time!
OleSailor: maybe I'm way off base but I think that is significant. It means that this is progressing to the point of affecting businesses OTHER THAN THE BANKS
PlatinumRunway: Afternoon everyone. Im not gonna leave u guys hanging. Place holder rates are slowly being removed from bank screens. This in preparation for actual exchange rates. Not sure how long this process takes. Will be back later when i can confirm more iinformation.
Ivantulafitov: multiple confirmations of memos, meetings, bank screens etc - all coming in + plus real factual news on laws, budget hcl gazette .... gurus who had previously been bahhumbuggish are now all santa claus :) oh what will be our next great news???? this is really getting interesting now
PlatinumRunway : 8:06 PM Memo went out late this evening: CONFIRMED US banking institutions ready and on alert for possible currency exchanges over the weekend.
PlatinumRunway: What im officially confirming is the actual memo, giving the go ahead for banks to proceed.
Emon: ty, platinum. did you hear anything more of the place holder rates and how long it takes to remove the place holders thank you in advance
PlatinumRunway: Place holder rates believed to now be a non factor…. Just stay grounded, hope they really mean it this time
Walkingstick: Obama signs $1.1 trillion budget compromise that boosts spending, averts shutdown
2 hours ago
Agreeing at last: Congress sends tax, spending bill to Obama
President Barack Obama signs the budget bill in the Oval Office of the White House, Friday, Dec. 18, 2015, in Washington. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama has signed a $1.1 trillion measure that will boost spending for defense and non-defense programs over the coming year.
Republican leaders and the White House have said they feel good about the outcome and have described the deal as the best they could do under divided government. The president fended off any array of riders that included efforts to halt federal money for Planned Parenthood and place greater restrictions on Syrian refugees. Republicans secured an end to the ban on most crude oil exports.
Congress also extended $680 billion in tax cuts for businesses and individuals, with the White House in particular touting the tax breaks for the wind and solar industry.
The signing of the budget bill caps months of negotiations and averts a government shutdown.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-signs-1-1-t ... nance.html
Emailed to Recaps:
HOLIDAY EATING TIPS
1. Avoid carrot sticks. Anyone who puts carrots on a holiday buffet table knows nothing of the holiday spirit. In fact, if you see carrots, leave immediately. Go next door, where they're serving rum balls.
2. Drink as much eggnog as you can. And quickly. It's rare... You cannot find it any other time of year but now. So drink up! Who cares that it has 10,000 calories in every sip? It's not as if you're going to turn into an eggnog-alcoholic or something. It's a treat. Enjoy it. Have one for me. Have two. It's later than you think. It's Christmas!
3. If something comes with gravy, use it. That's the whole point of gravy. Gravy does not stand alone. Pour it on. Make a volcano out of your mashed potatoes. Fill it with gravy. Eat the volcano. Repeat.
4. As for mashed potatoes, always ask if they're made with skim milk or whole milk. If it's skim, pass. Why bother? It's like buying a sports car with an automatic transmission.
5. Do not have a snack before going to a party in an effort to control your eating. The whole point of going to a Holiday party is to eat other people's food for free. Lots of it. Hello?
6. Under no circumstances should you exercise between now and New Year's. You can do that in January when you have nothing else to do. This is the time for long naps, which you'll need after circling the buffet table while carrying a 10-pound plate of food and that vat of eggnog.
7. If you come across something really good at a buffet table, like frosted Christmas cookies in the shape and size of Santa, position yourself near them and don't budge. Have as many as you can before becoming the center of attention. They're like a beautiful pair of shoes. If you leave them behind, you're never going to see them again.
8. Same for pies. Apple, Pumpkin, Mincemeat. Have a slice of each. Or if you don't like mincemeat, have two apples and one pumpkin. Always have three. When else do you get to have more than one dessert? Labor Day?
9. Did someone mention fruitcake? Granted, it's loaded with the mandatory celebratory calories, but avoid it at all cost. I mean, have some standards.
10. One final tip: If you don't feel terrible when you leave the party or get up from the table, you haven't been paying attention. Re-read tips; start over, but hurry, January is just around the corner.