(Thanks JJ for emailing this to us from Peoples Invested Chat Room)
transitions: Just in no rumor but fact information from my friend who has no contact but me for info on dinars. Today at 3:45 PM through a telephone contact with a BOA rep, he was quoted directly a dinar rate of 3.319+. He asked what is that for USD for 50K in dinars. The response was exceeding $165,000 in USD. They inform him no fees if he has a BOA account. I asked him to hold until I can find out if there is a better rate, or for him to negotiate near the CBI rate.
transitions: BluckeyDinar, I am independent. I received the voice message from my friend and then I talked to him directly. This guy has no computer access or has never listened to an intel. He just calls the banks and asks what are the rates. Today is the first time, as of 3:45 PM today, this rate.
jjhall: transitions -- maybe it was another type of dinar but not IQD? u sure it was IQD? dinar from Iraq?
transitions: My friend was getting quotes prior to this at the 0.00086 stuff. Today was 3.00 Plus. The bank gave this person the USD EQUIVALENT FOR 50 K, not my friend transitions: I will not post something unless it is direct. I will have my friend to follow up with the quote,again and asked specifically on the Iraqi Dinar. My friend said the Central Bank of Iraqi dinars. Yes. He called back and they said you can open an account tomorrow morning (Saturday) and open an account. He can cash in as a member, and receive $165,985 American money. Starjump123 the bank is in a city bank in Central Michigan, USA. The guy said he wants to cash in, but if there is a better rate, he can wait for advice. This is what I am seeking for the group. Everyone, my contact, said tomorrow morning he will try to cashin one of the dinar (25k) in the morning. The bank hours are 9 -2 pm. He will open an account to cash in and see if this is true. Evidence based is what will all are seeking. I will like to thank everyone, who has been trying to obtain information and the positive responses I have received in this forum. I will find out in the morning My friend, CW, has received. Thank you and we all wait and hope other isolated, confirmation information is obtained. Bye.