(post from Harold4187 at cXc)
brought into chat from nenos chat
from neno: Ok many of you are anticipating this info to come out tonight and I was too but, just spoke with Ali and I have to be discrete here but, some testing has to be done now to make sure everything that dinar trade is bringing to the table is ready and secure. If you only knew all the waiting for us that has been for this and of this (about 9 months now), this wait now is small time here. Please bare with me, I promise you will not miss the information when it comes. Have a great evening and it looks like maybe by Friday if not sooner. Ali said he will message me tonight after he is finish and call me tomorrow. I am suppose to leave for New Mexico Friday but if he says go for it, I will make sure Cat gets it up if, I am not by a PC which I should have excess too cause I am going out on a gas rig in the oil patch this week-end to check out the directional process.. Good Night all...
Here is a update. Ali has gone over my chronology post to come and said, "You think that is a little long"? lol, maybe but it is the way I want to do this. He said it is all good but wants to have it looked at to make sure everything is ok. The info is coming to you all I promise, I am more impatient than Ali I guess or, you guys are pushing me there, lol. Anyways he did say,"that this isn't going out until I say right"? Of coarse I said, "No man, not until you say". You all got to respect the wait, Ali is checking and double checking things so that when the information is out, there is nothing in the way of the process. Ok that is it now, go enjoy your research or the research posted by others on the board. Commenting commenting commenting is what makes the thoughts turn....
For comment section, please scroll down. Thank you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies