Go to Comments
OKIE: WED NITE UPDATE: I SAY A BIG HOWDY AND HOPE YOU ARE ALL WIDE EYED AND READY. THE CAT HAS BEEN OUT OF THE BAG ALL WEEK WITH SOURCES QUOTING ESTIMATIONS AND PROJECTIONS. SOME OF OUR INFORMATION HAS COME WITH SOME VERIFIABLE INFO AND MANY RUMORS. WE FEEL THAT A HOME RUN IS COMING ANY HOUR, ANY DAY. WE CONTINUE AN HOUR TO HOUR WATCH. WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET OUR HANDS ON A TRANSCRIPT OF DR. SHAB AND A TRANSLATION. THAT LANGUAGE IS MOST DIFFICULT TO TRANSLATE AND EVEN DEPENDS ON THEIR BODY LANGUAGE AND INFLECTIONS OF A SOMEWHAT LIMITED VERBAGE.
Bulldog75: .................. WE ARE STANDING STRONG AND FIRM ON OUR PREVIOUS POSTS AND THAT INFORMATION IS STILL MOST CURRENT AND ACCURATE. ONE CAN SEE THE LINKS ABOVE AND MUCH OF THE DATA IN OUR FORUM. IMHO (AND MUCH HAS BEEN CONTRIBUTED BY MANY SOURCES) WE ARE CLOSER THAN A TICK ON A CAT.
Bulldog75: YES, WE ARE HERE BUT TIER3, WHICH IS US, WERE NEVER INTENDED TO BE HERE. BUT WE MADE IT BY SPECULATION AND G BUSH. ITS BEST TO KEEP ONE'S EYE ON CBI.IQ (OLD SITE) THE NEW ONE WILL BE RELEASED 'UPON DOMINO TIME'. OUR SOURCES, WILL MOST LIKELY KNOW WHEN THE RATE IS ACTIVATED MAYBE HOURS EVEN BEFORE IT HITS CBI.
Bulldog75: IT APPEARS THAT THERE IS NO RETREAT BY IMF. THE QUESTION IS WHEN. THERE ARE APPEARANCES THAT IMF MAYBE RECALIBERATING THEIR SOFTWARE FOR UNANTICIPATED RATE CHANGES. WE CANNOT SPECULATE INTO THAT NOR CONFIRM THAT.
Read More Link on Right
Bulldog75: THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE GREATEST DAYS AND/OR WEEK OF OUR LIFE. MAKE SURE ALL SECURITY POINTS HAVE BEEN DOUBLE CHECKED AND TRIPLE CHECKED. THOSE ARE LISTED IN THE FORUM. IF ONE HAS NEGLECTED THE DUTY OF MAKING SURE, THIS MAY BITE ONE IN THE HINDSIDE. WE CANNOT EXPRESS THE NECESSITY OF 'TOTAL SECURITY' FOR ONESELF AND THEIR FAMILY.
Bulldog75: THE ARE MANY SAFETY ISSUES, TOO MANY TO MENTION NOW AND HERE. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE MONTHS AGO. WE WILL MENTION THE HIGHES PRIOITY OF ALL AND IT IS THAT OF YOUR HOME ADDRESS WHERE YOU RESIDE. TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS NOW. NUFF SAID.
Bulldog75: ...................................QUESTIONS OK FROM MODS:
#1)gdsgrl21: What does Tier 3 (us common people) have to do with the hold-up? Isn't the fact that they're changing "baskets" at this stage of the game the real hold-up? Thank you for sharing your time and knowledge with us Bulldog!
Bulldog75: GDSGRL21: THE PROBABLLE MAJOR HOLD UPS, IMHO, COULD SURROND THE FACTS OF: SOFTWARE HITCHES, RATE CHANGES LAST MINUTE, OTHER COUNTRIES LAGGING ENTRY DATA & APPROVAL, AND YOUR HAIRDRESSES CHANGING YOUR STYLE.
#2)steves77: This intel that was passed around today that Shabibi was upset that it hadn't happened yesterday...can your sources confirm that and if so, what does that tell us if anything?
Bulldog75: STEVES77: ANSWER: SOURCES SAY DR. SHAB QUITE CONCERNED OVER NON RELEASE OF RATE ACTIVATION ON IRAQI TV. WE AWAIT TRANSCRIPT TRANSLATION. TY.
#3)DrRod: Bulldog, Good Evening to you Sir... Blessings to you and yours. We thank for your words of wisdom and encouragement.
Bulldog75: DR ROD; MY PLEASURE SIR AND MY COMPLIMENTS ON OUR SAFE RIDE WITH YOU BEING WITH US
#4)war eagle: Any news on the Dong?
Bulldog75: NO INFO ON DONG WAR EAGLE. HOPE SOON. TY.
Bulldog75: SAFETY ADVICE ENQUIRING MINDS SEE: OOM FORUM SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. WHOLE SECTION ON IT. THANKS.
#5)cowboy716up: Is this going to be done by Thanksgiving to the best of what you've heard on know?
Bulldog75: COWBOY716UP: HOW MANY TURKEYS CAN U BUY AT ONE TIME FROM THE STORE AND INVITE THE BLOCK OVER FOR A PARTY? (BUT BE CAREFUL). YES, WE ARE LOOKING FOR ANY HOUR TO HOUR NOW. IMHO, ANY HOUR, ANY DAY, ANY MINUTE.........VERY, VERY, VERY, SOON TO NOW.
#6)loumat: Would it be better for the USA to have a $12 RV rate and buy Iraqi oil at market prices than to have a $3.40 "Budget Rate" and buy the oil @ $32/barrel?
Bulldog75: LOUMAT: WE ARE GETTING DISCOUNTED OIL FOR THE NEXT 20 YRS.; THAT APPEARS TO BE THE OFFER. WE CANNOT CHANGE DESTINY AT THIS POINT. TY.
#7)Dev: upon rv...will there be a window that dinars need to be cashed in or will it be just ongoing? ty Bulldog
Bulldog75: DEV: ANSWER: MANY SCENARIOS COULD DEVELOP; WAIT FOR 3 DAYS MINIMUM. THERE MAY BE A SHORTER TIME TO CASH IN MAYBE, RATES COULD DETERMINE THE CASH IN TIME DEPENDING ON SCENARIOS WHICH DEVELOP, BUT HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED OR DISCLOSED. THE RATE WHICH COMES OUT WILL DICTATE WHICH AVENUE AND ACTION WE CHOOSE. WE MUST BE PREPARED FOR 'THE UNANTICIPATED SCENARIO WHICH DEVELOPS". COULD BE 3 SCENARIOS DEVELOPING WHICH IS TOO LONG TO MENTION AT THIS MOMENT. THE ACTIVATION RATE IS THE 'KEY'. THANKS.
Bulldog75: THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. A GREAT EVENING IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. KNOW WE ARE SO CLOSE, I AM SMELLING THE NEW FRESH PRINTED DINAR HALFWAY DOWN THE HALLWAY. GET THE CHAMPAGNE CHILLED MOMMA, DADDY IS COMIN' HOME.
Bulldog75: THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT. WE LOVE U ALL.!
For comment section, please scroll down. Thank you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies