Go to Comments
(Post by Debtarheelgirl)
[Bulldog75] "THE COUNTDOWN" 95.45% IQD RATE POST PROBABILITY BEFORE/ON AUG. 29, TRENDING UP! 4.55% X FACTOR. IQD could post any hour from NOW to Aug. 29, imo. "The fly in the ointment" was O and the UST. Yes, we uncovered that last Friday. All we had to do was follow the money. O asked repeatedly for 'favors' and he got continuous days of extension by calling in 'his chips' from his 'power of office and the Reserve Currency status'. O simply got extension favors so IRS/UST would collect more taxes in the long haul from Tier 3, you. They: O, UST, IRS will rake in 15-30% extra from you, the taxpaper for the delay "to get the extra sales. Its about the Tax Money folks!!! For some reason ladies and gents it just always seems to be about : 1.$$$ 2.Power 3.Oil. Now ain't that just something new...NO. So #4 here is our TIMING. THE COUNTDOWN is on. We are "inside the 20 yard line in possession" and we're gonna score a RVD. Iraq has NO more timeouts left, the clock is ticking. $$$ estimates: IQD $3.50, Dong .25 USD. There are NO retreating options here. "This is a Perfect Window" for Iraq, Tier 3, USA and the World. You are blessed and highly favored to be here. There is NO mistake that YOU are here, for HIS timing is perfection; for HE has the answers before you have the question, Jeremiah 33:3. Your Gift comes SOON for You have believed and have Faith in Him. Be wise and courteous. Love others as you love yourself. Know you are a Child of God and are protected by HIM. 100% LOVE= no fear! For where there is LIGHT, there can be no darkness. Amen. Your GIFT Comes Now.
[12:02:21 PM] [Bulldog75] Fresh beachbabe debtarheelgirl nana1 southarkansasoilgroup : OK, I am on the go; blessings and love to everyone. Beginning later this afternoon; this will be an almost hour to hour countdown. I would not venture to far from your phones and comp; have your contacts lined up to notify you. I know all your security means are set up. best wishes.
For comment section, please scroll down. Thank you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies