__Posted Sunday, 10:22 PM
[gillsdinar] iPhone BWM did you listen to the mig call do you concur? Thx Ak flem med
[BWM] gillsdinar have not listened to MIG call... sorry busy weekend so far
[Josey Wales] [Blessedby] Getting my question in early....BWM do you have any knowledge of banks up north that willl be cashing in?
[BWM] Blessedby by north I suppose you mean Canada? that's not my territory... that's a question and he has set up an email that you can sent him a question for canadians only....wish I could help more with that one
[tigers] Does it still look like we will see a rate at the banks tomorrow ? If not is this finally the week
[BWM] tigers everything I hear is saying we are there... I just don't have any other answer other than we are watching BOTH the banks and the CBI to see where it shows...
[DebTarHeelGirl] BWM - HELLO and thanks - Again will this RV appear Monday and we be able to cash out before Thursday without a 72 hour hold? Happy Thanksgiving week everyone!!
[BWM] DebTarHeelGirl the only reason about the 72 hours is IF the IMF chooses so... it doesn't mean it is necessary... why get wound up about something that may NOT even be in play... let's see the rate then we have plenty of time to sort things out
Read More Link on Right
[OREGONPUDDLES] BWM - As you mentioned, eveything you hear is saying it's done but do you believe it? I am curious how you feel about the info that is passed on.
[BWM] OREGONPUDDLES I believe it... the contacts are too good and established to ALL be lying... over the course of time you just have to "sort" thru your contacts and see who you believe
[sharikimkay] Is there anything that you see could delay this?
[BWM] sharikimkay the only delay would be the 72 hour thing IMO... at this point, the world is ticked at O and China wants this done... look for them to take a big part of the credit now
[kaylie71] I am confused about the 72 hours vs monday Am cash in...this may get answered
[BWM] kaylie71 the IMF can impose a 72 hour waiting period on new currency, which the dinar is technically considered, in order to allow the system to implement it.... it does NOT have to happen this way... and I would guess in this situation it probably won't
[LouNC] We keep hearing that Kuwait is cashing in, any confirmation that this is happening? thanks
[BWM] LouNC I've heard it too... but I can't personally verify it... but contacts are saying as much so I will wait and see what happens...
[grizzlies] mentioned this morning that we wouldn't have long to cash in. How long do you think we will have?
[BWM] grizzlies the only "time period" i'd see is if the rate came out stupid high...and then possibly dip... but you will not have a "timed" period to actually cash out I don't believe...
[Kansaschick] Do you think the UST or O are holding this up, and if so what do they have to gain?
[BWM] Kansaschick no not now... the only gain I could have seen would have been to allow the congress to cut trillions of dollars from the budget to "balance" it more then having the new funds to use for whatever gains O wanted to make with healthcare and such... it will take approximately 6 months for the numbers to hit to show america what amazing "change" has taken place just before reelection...hmmmm
[Gacavegirl] There is not chance it might show at bank and not at CBI is there?
[BWM] Gacavegirl yes... not quite sure how or the actual benefits... but that is a possible scenario that we have contemplated and worked through...
[whoopi] BWM - can you share the outcome from the super committee meeting? Or is it not over? Thanks for everything! Hugs!
[BWM] whoopi they had not resolved things at this point... and hopefully will not
[chocolaterv1] is it true that Trump, Morgan Stanley and others have cashed in?
[BWM] chocolaterv1 not that I hang with that crowd... but I have heard numerous cash in stories from the elite and power grabbers
[drcarolyn] do we really have plenty of time once the rate shows? some say to cash out as soon as possible??
[BWM] drcarolyn check that rate when it happens... if it's high then I'll race you... not because I don't think that it will get back there but I won't want to wait for it once it happens
[MRP] Seeking a little BW Wisdom here. Any guidance you would share regarding how we can prepare for any eventuality of the RV?
[BWM] MRP have a plan on where to go and what you will do... for me it's one/two notes and then decide... unless it's the stupid high rate then by all means... I'm all in... get one account you can put things into and work from there...
[anteup] BWM..what is the 1% to !% UST tax?
[BWM] anteup have not completely resolved that... unless they do this to ALL currencies it will not be allowed...
[DueTime] BWM Do you think that O will wait and use this when M is in the states for his polical gain? [DueTime] O....bad typing..
[BWM] DueTime O is out of the loop...
[limbrat] bwm will the vote today on the 3 000's effect the large denom holders
[BWM] limbrat have not heard about the outcome yet.. and no your dinar is still worth the face value of the dinar
[Sherrymio]How much variance can we expect to see in the rate for the next three months?
[BWM] Sherrymio again.. not to sound avoiding, but we need to see the first rate to determine what is going to happen from there... have tried to let ppl know that we will do all we can to evaluate how things will proceed as the RV unfolds
[soonerfan] BWM will we be able to cash in in time to be able to help feed thousands on Thanksgiving? TYVM
[BWM] soonerfan I believe so... but like always.. we wait
[gacrowell] On one of the post on dinarrecaps, it states that according to the IMF we had to cash in 3 days. Is this true?
[BWM] gacrowell NOPE... remember, like the news, everything you read is not true...
[joe9788] Is the VND going to have the same 72 hour hold as the IQD? Or are we going to be able to cash in?
[BWM] joe9788 again... the 72 hour hold is a possibility...not written in stone... and no the VND is a currently traded currency so should not be affected that way
[abundantlife] BWM: Any news on which banks in Australia are cashing in? Thank you for all you do.
[BWM] abundantlife I have been looking for that... have not been able to track things with so much going on lately... sorry about that... if we can get that we'll post it in the forums
[vivrelereve] Why do nt we have any solid news articls to suppport in country rv ?
[BWM] vivrelereve black outs with news... and with nothing allowed in or out it's difficult to get things nailed down with information
[stormyrain] my understanding was there was to be a vote today on the article 140 around noon today... have you heard 1. there was a vote? and 2. the outcome of the vote?
[BWM] stormyrain do not have any outcome that I know of... so I cannot confirm or deny
[Ichthus] THere has been some indication that it is important to cash out fairly soon after the rv, especially the larger denoms. Do you feel that way
[BWM] Ichthus nope... unless the rate is extremely high I will be taking my time
[weareblessed] Will the rate be posted for Dinar Dealers via CBI at the moment the 72 hrs is implemented?
[BWM] weareblessed the rate being posted is the big thing... where it's posted is another... this is why we have prepared to look for both banks and CBI..
[Biggyjc] BWM, if the rate is high, do you foresee an immediate drop as investors cash in quickly in order to grab a high rate?
[BWM] Biggyjc the whole "locking" in thing with dealers may cause issues and I'm not sure how they'll deal with that... but again the initial rate we'll have to see and then we'll know what to do
[polishdon] I gave my mother and mother inlaw dinar can they only pay taxes on the value it was when they got it from me or cash in taxes?
[BWM] polishdon they will pay taxes on a "taxable event"... when they cash in.. that is a taxable event...
[SHABIBI] is it possible that this could even show at banks and not CBI? Seems it goes against what China, IMF, and Iraq might want
[BWM] SHABIBI citizens in china can't "cash in" so it only matters to the governments... so it doesn't matter where the rate shows for government...
[Crys] Do you still feel that we will see this within the next few hours? Will this be a fabulous week?
[BWM] Crys I'm always watching.. got a nap this afternoon... that guy at the cbi that tries to keep me awake is going down
[Jaima_Bell] I have some dinar now and the rest is being shipped out tomorrow so I will get it by wed. If this RV's tonight or Mon, is it wiser for me to cash in what I have now and the rest later? OR wait and cashin all together? If Cashin seperate will I be taxed more?
[BWM] Jaima_Bell you will be taxed based on the amount you cash over that quarter (currencies are reported quarterly) I would still follow my plan...
[gwendolyn] do we have an approx. time of when the dealers will be ready for us...thought it would take a week for them to show up
[BWM] gwendolyn that may have changed with the DB situation of "flying" to you... the satellite offices are the only thing that might take some time... no more than a couple of days I would think tho...
[superbiz01] HI BWM. Thanks for all u do for us. Is it true that we will not see RV on CBI for 4-14 days??
[BWM] superbiz01 still not totally sure... this is why we are looking at both locations... just have to see...
[flipflop] BWM do you know if the iraq borders have been closed? TYVM
[BWM] flipflop no exporting of dinar... but the actual border I haven't checked in several days
[Rich] OK This one scared them on Okies chat room: Has anyone read: MED'S CHAT Post by Tudor Dinar Speculator 11/20/2011 and does anyone understand it?
[BWM] Rich med is med... what you read is what you get... the news is not always completely true.. it is a compilation of facts, opinions and beliefs...
[emaster] I will cash in some and hold some is it too long to hold past the first of Jan for the tax diff?
[BWM] emaster you may want to check any changes in the tax laws... that might not benefit you
[c1432] Bwm do you know if itcan be a floating RV.....OR just a managed..thank you
[BWM] c1432 it could be a dirty float... possible we'll know soon enough I guess..
[BWM] bOOM bOOM shake the rOOM I hear oom is grabbing things from here... oops
[BWM] I would say something to shout out to there but I don't know who to talk to anymore..
[starsearcher] Will the same 72 hour hold apply to Canadians as well?
[BWM] starsearcher if IMF imposed probably... if UST imposed then no...
[rainy] what issues do you see cashing in with dealers - pros and cons
[BWM] rainy pros: high rate, immediate verification... cons: funds transferred via wire and time to cash in
[msjeta1] could you explain what a dirty float is have never heard that term thank you
[BWM] msjeta1 dirty float is an intervention by a government on a currency to disallow the improper valuation of a currency based upon investors... in other words, to avoid ppl from getting in low and riding it high
[ceo] Could the US be the only country not tradeing the iqd when it rv's? seeing how they are stalling for so long
[BWM] ceo no.. .in order to be international.. you kinda have to cover everyone
[Dimples] Is UST still in lockdown? This seems to be a key.
[BWM] Dimples yes.. multiple confirmations
[AMG55] Good Evening BWM.... For years we have heard .86 to $3.+ as a rate... Are your sources saying this $5+ to $11+ stuff now? And if so, why do you think? Did China's request for a higher rate really have that much pull with IMF????
[BWM] AMG55 4 and up is mostly what I'm getting... china has that much pull with the world...
[patriot1490] How do you think the dealers will react if the CBI does not post a rate but the banks do?
[BWM] patriot1490 they would have to "suspend" services on buying and selling... this has been a major scenario to go thru
[cosmickid] If it's high and a person doesn't have a trust, should you still negotiate and cash out all at the bank?
[BWM] cosmickid it won't take long to get a trust... they could be working on that while you get things set up... they will want the money in the banks.. they will want new accounts... YOU will have the negotiating power
[txgirl] If it is 7 or over all you all in or are you saving some in case it goes up? Also anything on the dong?
[BWM] txgirl I'm prolly all in... and the only thing on dong was still around a nickel
[MrEd] BWM Do you have any new updates to share with us?
[BWM] MrEd gonna just have to read the whole classroom if you haven't been in... really nothing new until we get to tomorrow afternoon and nothing has happened...
[mister dinar] johnny says people were cashing out dinar in Kuwait...If so, what was the rate for them
[BWM] mister dinar last rates I heard over there was the 3.75 to 4.44.. not sure about the exact things because info is so scarce
[CeeDee] BWM could you explain the of whether we should gift dinar before or after the RV?
[BWM] CeeDee there is more advantage PRE rv... but you could always get your letters done prior and then give after...
[broadriver] Are you recommending a trust for asset protection? Would you recommend being the trustee or beneficiary?
[BWM] broadriver see a professional... I really don't like to give information based on "blanket" situations... each situation is different and you need to personalize things for your family needs
[williamB] Hi BWM appreciate all your hard work, please...why is funds from dealer transferred by wire a con and what do you meant by time to cashin with said dealer??
[williamB] Hi BWM appreciate all your hard work, please...why is funds from dealer transferred by wire a con and what do you meant by time to cashin with said dealer??
[stitch] Sorry did not know ?s did not go directly to a MOD and have not been able to get in for over a week. Not sure if it has been asked but when do we expect this?
[BWM] stitch still looking at any time...
[Gacavegirl] Josey Wales] Bwm: if the rv takes 2yrs to complete. Why are we caring about the vote today???
[BWM] Gacavegirl just protocal to see accomplished...
[Gacavegirl] [dessybug] BWM I understand the 73 hr may or may not be used... Can you explain the purpose of the 72hr... Why would they use it? ty
[BWM] dessybug to allow the system to be prepared.. appointments and such... avoid a "run" on the banks for security purposes and such
[rainy] if cashing in with dealer do you still pay ust fee?
[BWM] rainy everywhere you cash out you will fill out a ficen104 form that states you have exchanged a currency... can't avoid it... they will know just how much you have cashed in and where it went
[.Tigger1] Did you watch 60 Min and if so what did you think of christine legarde interview?
[BWM] Tigger1 I think she is a very strong woman and definitely not a "plant" to run the office... seems to be ready to handle what needs to be done as we move forward
[vivrelereve] is it not true that we can get notarized letters but leave out the amt of dinar? i did this
[BWM] vivrelereve I guess that depends on your notary....
[ugrant] BWM...thank you for class.........you stated that O is out of the loop....do you know more than jonnywg, knows since jonnywg said today that O is the hangup in the rv
[BWM] ugrant and I talk all the time... he has been an issue... everyone will differ slightly on how/when things proceed... but in the end O will not have the say on this
[pgrumpy13] i was given 10000 dinar for a gift what will i need to cash in
[BWM] pgrumpy13 that will depend on where you go... banks: money is money, you holding, you own it... dealers some want something showing it was not purchased from someone or entitiy supporting terrorism or such
[BLPastor] What would constitute a "race to the bank" rate for you?
[BWM] BLPastor anything over 7... DO NOT stand in the road
[Josey Wales] If the contractors were paid in Rv'd dinar, how can they pay their bills in the US if they can't trade it in yet
[BWM] Josey Wales those are on contracts... I have not spoken to anyone personally who has gotten those but working on it now...
[TheBeav] I remember Okie saying banks, banks, banks...however, with UST 1%, Cap.Gains, State and bank fees and spreads, cashing in with DB or DT sounds most logical for best return. What do you think?
[BWM] TheBeav that is yet to be seen... the 1% depending on how/if is applied could be a game changer I believe
[punkin] BWM - if we do not see an RV tomorrow then what would be holding it up?
[BWM] punkin ask me tomorrow and I can tell you more... why worry about the could be's when it's still a might not...
For comment section, please scroll down. Thank you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies