_12:00 PM [..CAP1] AND SOMEONE POSTED AT 3S'S HERE THAT I WAS PUSHING THE DATE TO 3/15. WHERE DID THEY GET THAT FROM?
12:02 PM [..CAP1] ram1 - TODAY LOOKS GREAT! JUST READY OKIE, BULLLDOG, JONNY, AND BLUWOLF 'S POSTS TO GET AN IDEA ABOUT HOW TRULY CLOSE WE ARE.
12:05 PM [ibelongtogod] ..CAP1 on recaps it is posted that poppy3 mentions march 15--"we will be cashed out and have money in the bank on or before march 15"
12:06 PM [..CAP1] IF HE'S SAYING 3/15, I BELIEVE HE'S WAY OFF BASE.
12:06 PM [ram1] ..CAP1 Why Morgan Stanley because they insure the whole balance?
:07 PM [..CAP1] ram1 - JUST A STRONGER ORGANIZATION.
12:08 PM [sulcer] ..CAP1 I do hope my friend the WF bank manager learns something about this before it happens. She has been trying to find out for us
12:09 PM [..CAP1] sulcer -WF WILL BE A MAJOR PLAYER IN POST RV CASHIN/EXCHANGES. CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU'RE HEARING NOW.
Read More Link On Right
_12:12 PM [Readynow] ..CAP1 believe you've hit the ground running today.
12:12 PM [..CAP1] Readynow - NO TIME TO BE A SLACKER NOW!
12:13 PM [SnoseyDinar] Bulldog75: o is now meeting with china's vp in the whitehouse. 10:55am cst.
12:14 PM [..CAP1] SnoseyDinar -THIS WILL BE A VERY INTERESTING MEETING.
12:15 PM [SnoseyDinar] ..CAP1 Does this meeting have to do with Syria/Iran ??
12:16 PM [..CAP1] SnoseyDinar -NO. IT HAS TO DO WITH FINANCIAL MATTERS
12:20 PM [ngodstrust] Watch the meeting with CHINA
1:01 PM [patC] so when realistically will we be at the bank and at about what rate
1:04 PM [ngodstrust] I believe that we will be at the banks n o LATER then Thursday AM, with a RATE between 3 and 8 dollars
1:02 PM [sharonsdinar] Did Jonny mean not to invest in Treasury bonds as well as mini bonds for our communities
1:05 PM [..CAP1] HE SAID TO STAY LIQUID
1:05 PM [gdsgrl21] Once we deposit initial investment into a non-interest bearing acct, we've been advised to switch accts within a few hours, then again in a few weeks. Should they all be non-interest bearing? Or transfer into Money Mkt, etc at that time?
1:08 PM [ngodstrust] gdsgrl21 I am not in agreement with the 3rd switch and you need to make sure that the account is FDIC insured.......NON interest bearing
1:07 PM [Orchid] They are anticipating the real estate market to dip lower than in this existing mortgage crisis?
1:08 PM [weaver] bluestarlite] CAP! So if we have a special home we want to buy now and we buy it, would we just be out the greater amount of money we spent originally when the bottom falls out on our economy?Or could we lose it altogether somehow? Thanks so much!
1:10 PM [..CAP1] weaver - JONNY IS TALKING ABOUT THE VALUE OF THE HOME BEING DEPRECIATED. HOWEVER, IF IT IS THE HOME YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED AND YOU'RE GOOD WITH THE PRICE THAT YOU ARE PAYING, THEN ENJOY.
JUST KNOW THAT THE CHANCES OF THE VALUE OF THE HOME IS GOING TO BE GREATLY DECREASED, IMO.
1:04 PM [annie oakley] not to buy property, to wait 6mo. because of the global reset, property will come way down?
1:05 PM [annie oakley] will the rv be in the GBP?
1:06 PM [annie oakley] we will be in a transfer from the Federal Reserve to Treasury in the 6mo time frame?
1:12 PM [john law] ..TS CAP1 Do you feel that the reason the banks now have it, but haven't released it yet, is to give them time to prepare for all of us cashing in? Once they are prepared they will then release it? Just wondering thanks.
1:15 PM [..CAP1] weaver - JOHN LAW-THE BANKS ARE READY. WE ARE JUST WAITING A TIMING ISSUE AND IT IS SO VERY CLOSE.
1:17 PM [..CAP1] THE DELETION OF THE THREE 0'S IS ANOTHER TERM FOR REVALUATION, PERIOD.
1:13 PM [..TS] 1:04 PM [annie oakley] not to buy property, to wait 6mo. because of the global reset, property will come way down? 1:05 PM [annie oakley] will the rv be in the GBP? 1:06 PM [annie
oakley] we will be in a transfer from the Federal Reserve to Treasury in the 6mo time frame?
1:19 PM [ngodstrust] Annie Oakley - Because of the currency reset it is anticipated that Real Estate values will decline.
1:19 PM [ngodstrust] Annie Oakley RV to the GBP as it stands now
1:19 PM [weaver] [IslandDancer] Thank you for folks all you do!! My Question: If we keep our $ liquid in a non-interest bearing account, when the value of the USD drops, Will the insurance on the account secure the original deposited value of the $ in the account?
1:19 PM [ngodstrust] Transfer from FED to Treasury anticipated by 6 months
1:20 PM [weaver] Texas2050] So when the global reset happens, our US Dollars will devalue as well right? How do we avoid that?
1:22 PM [..CAP1] weaver - A DOLLAR IS A DOLLAR.
1:22 PM [..CAP1] YOUR DOLLAR MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PURCHASE AS MUCH LATER, BUT IF YOU HAVE 100,000 IN AN ACCOUNT AND THE DOLLAR DEVALUES, YOU WILL STILL HAVE 100,000 IN THAT ACCOUNT.
1:20 PM [weaver] [Airborne101] ..Cap1..Because the Canadian system is a little different, could we not possibly have the Canadian Bank Packages prior to RV..?
1:24 PM [..CAP1] AIRBORNE- YOU WOULD HAVE TO ASK JONNY
1:25 PM [weaver] [kcdoodle] If the USD is going into a steep decline, should we hold back a few thousand IQD?
1:26 PM [ngodstrust] kcdoodle - That is your call really, I will not be doing that I will get out and put it into other currencies
1:27 PM [weaver] [Lvn42day] Okay, I have had the wrong notion about this. You are just saying that our dollars will not go as far if the USD revalues low. BUT, the amount of money that we have in a money market account will not be affected in the 'dollar count'. Right?
1:28 PM [..CAP1] LVN42DAY-EXACTLY