by Oscar Mike » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:05 pm
1. The politicians in Washington are ruled by their constituencies. The Republicans do what big buisness wants, and the Dems have their special interests and the people who vote for a living.
2. It will take until the end of the week, maybe a day or so before the Aug 2nd dealine before the debt ceiling deal is worked out.
3. The politicians in Washington mostly care about staying in power, period. How do they do that? see #1 above.
4. The US economy going down would take the rest of the world with it at this point. What do we have that most other contries don't? the ability to print our own money, and Bernake ready to fire it up. This is why it won't RV until the US says go.
5. While there may be global banksters, rich puppet masters, they are not controlling the Congress and the President right now. Their 3 ring circus may serve the globalist rich elites goals, but only out of their own desire for re-election.
Read More button on right
6. What will the rate be? Lot's of great theories out there, lots of facts and data to support logical reasoning, but I still don't think anyone knows. The there seems to be 3 ranges of values; low middle and high. Add to that that there is also question of what currency it will be tied to. There are lots of posts by gurus in all three ranges. It's a shell game. No way all three ranges can be right. What does that mean? To my logical way of thinking, only one of the groups might have someone on the inside somewhere with intel, but achem's razor makes me think the most likely answer is that NONE of the gurus posting on here have any real connection on the inside. NONE, NADA, ZIP.
Occasionally we get some good reasoned logic from someone who posts. The other day I read where someone stated that the reason the bank tellers don't know anything, is because they actually don't. They stated that we will be cashing in at large branches, where we will set up appointments and be ushered into back rooms. This makes a lot of sense, on so many levels. This will not be publisized, it will not be on the news. We got lucky and we are riding the coattails of the super wealthy. If you don't think they want it quiet, then why are there no news programs about the Dinar Scam. No 60 minutes, no Barbara Walters, no Oprah, no Geraldo. If you go watch one of the few actual clips anywhere, Jim Kramer, you will get a clue. When asked by CNBC's former Erin Burnet about the Dinar, Kramer kept saying, "I always say it's best to own the actual currency of a country". Neither one said anything about it being a scam. Watch it and make your own decision.oscar mike