(VNJW post in PTR Forum)
Looking good for today .... everyday? Why? Don't be discouraged ~
To all of our PTR family,
I know that hearing that "today or tomorrow looks good" over and over makes you wonder if this is ever going to happen and gets you frustrated. It has the same effect on all of us. But, here are a few things to ponder while we wait impatiently:
1) Iraq NEEDS this to happen more than we do
2) IMF is growing impatient and putting pressure on this to happen
3) Kurds are putting massive pressure on Shabibi to get it done and for M to cooperate
4) The Arbil Agreement and the HCL is in Parliaments hands and has or will be passed
5) We have honest reports that Banks have been alerted and expect this any minute
6) It takes more than just "pulling a trigger" to get this done, everything has to be just right
7) The rate of .86 to 1.00 is ridiculous and will not help do what they need to be done
I talk to many people every single day and the people "in the know" are surprised that we haven't been able to go to the bank weeks ago, but they understand that procedures are being followed to get this done.
Someday, when you are sitting in your secure life with money in the bank and all of your blessings have been fulfilled financially, you will look back on this and realize that when would you have ever believed that you could put out so little money to get so much and you will laugh at your present self for getting so upset because it didn't happen a few months or even years after you got in.
We all need this to happen due to the economic situation, but whole countries need it to happen for them not to completely collapse! So, doesn't it make sense that you should be comfortable in the fact that you know that dozens of world leaders are working on this every minute of every day? Doesn't it make sense that you should be comfortable that all of the three letter agencies are pushing madly for this to happen?
So, relax and put it out of your mind the rest of today and enjoy the wonderful life that GOD has given us. We live in a FREE COUNTRY where we are able to voice our opinions, elect our own leaders, enjoy freedom without dictatorship and where we have the blessings of HIS love and protection.
Take that and make that your motto for today "GOD is KING and I am a servant of the KING, the REAL ONE!" Today is indeed a day that the Lord has made, let us be GLAD and REJOICE in it!
GOD BLESS THE USA