first so you understand the magnitude of this, here is a few lines about the property...
I found a piece of property for sale that I have wanted for several months now. This property has been on the market since Feb-2008.
They started out in 2008 asking just a few dollars under $2-Million for the property. Now since then they have lowered the price several times.. when I found it a few months ago they were asking 1.4-Million for it. Since then they have lowered it again in the last few weeks to $1.35-Million!
Well since finding the property I have done TON'S and TON'S of research on the property!! So I know about all there is to know about this property. It has a TERRIFIC past that makes it a very special part of the local history.
This property is 243-acres of almost completely flat farmland.
OK, the exciting thing that happened!!
I have been looking at this property now for several months.
Read More Link on Right
Now you gotta know that due to circumstances my kids and I ended up homeless. Long story short our landlord wanted to remodel the house, asked us to move. I didn't have the money for first last and damage deposit in a new place. So couldn't afford to move I asked for more time but they didn't want to give it, therefore they evicted us. Anyway, due to this my kids and I been living at various friends or relatives the last 6 months!!
Now to start out, I called the real-Estate guy about the property and talked to him last week. While talking to him I made an appointment to meet with him today 10/22/2011 at 10-AM my time. (Pacific Time Zone "west coast") My idea is I wanted to make sure no other dinarian cash's in and buys the property before I can. I was just afraid of someone else beating me into the office after cashing in by like 15-minutes or something like that!!
When talking to him last week I did mention the dinar and that I am waiting for it to come through. So when we met today he knew what was going on.
Well once we talked for a while about life in general. One thing we talked about was the fact his boss the owner of the real-Estate office is into the dinar!! He was blown away to hear that, and then my agent found out he was the ONLY agent in the office who DIDN'T HAVE dinar!! They all had told him about it after I had got him on that track!!
Well then our conversation moved on to talk about the property, he asked how much earnest money I had to put down. I had to tell him NOTHING, I have all my money in the Dinar and that I was planning on seeing if the real-Estate office would hold some dinar on the contract until the RV.
Well as we talked all about things I plan to do with the Dinar, and other properties I want to purchase, things I plan to do post RV etc... HE OFFERED to put up the earnest money in exchange for holding onto one of the dinar notes!!
Well I worked out a deal with him. I told him I would GIVE him a 25,000 dinar note in exchange for him paying for the earnest money for me, and then he can keep the dinar as payment for the earnest money AND also for the next 5-years of his services FREE OF CHARGE when ever I want to buy or sell any real-Estate!!
He agreed to it, we wrote up the contract between he and I, we both signed it, and then we wrote the offer for the property I want to purchase!!
The offer on the property is for $1.42-Million because they have a bunch of antique farm equipment I want to purchase along with the property which they say the equipment is NOT offered as part of the property, because they want to sell it separate.
The agreement is contingent on the RV, giving me until Dec-30 for the RV to happen in time for me to purchase the property by Dec-30-2011!
However if the RV does not happen by that date, I get back my 25k dinar note, and the deal is null and void. So this is not costing me a single cent what so ever if the RV don't happen in time for me to make the purchase by Dec-30-2011!!
This was AWESOME!!!