ZOCHOWSKI » April 30th, 2014,
JUST WANTED TO POST SOME ITEMS OF WHAT COULD B DEEMED IMPORTANT:
1. TODAY, THE 30TH OF APRIL, IS ALSO THE 1ST DAY OF "RAJAB' ON THE ISLAMIC CALENDAR.........HUMMM.... WHAT MONTH IS THIS???
2. AS PER SOME OTHER "WELL-DIGGING" FROM "SAGER" FROM 2 WEEKS AGO, LOL LOL, WHICH WE SEEM TO HAVE FOUND…TOMORROW IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE IMF "FISCAL YR" TO RUN FROM MAY 1ST TO APRIL 30TH........
NOW, IN CONTEXT, THIS SHOULD BE IMPORTANT BECAUSE............THIS STARTS THIER FISCAL YR OF 2014, AS THEY LEAVE 2013, TODAY............
3.WE HAVE SEEN NEW BANKS OPENING, AIRPORTS BEING CLOSED, BORDERS BEING PATROLLED, THE ELECTIONS BEING HELD N VOTING GOING ON........
4.TALK OF RI/RV, NOTES BEING PRINTED FOR SECURITY N FOR THE BLIND, LANGUAGE INSTILLED.....
5. TALK OF SOME TIME TO COUNT/TALLY VOTES, TALK OF GETTING PARLIMENT IN SESSION, TALK OF HOLIDAYS.....
DID I MISS ANYTHING??????? DOES ANY OF THIS SEEM RELEVENT?????
ONLY TIME WILL TELL, LOL LOL, IF IT IS DEEMED IMPORTANT OR NOT.............
Bigsadie » April 30th, 2014,
HI ZOCHOWSKI! It sure seems to me, that the BEGINNING of a fiscal year....would begin with the rate to be used for that year...???
Does this make sense to anyone else? I guess we shall wait, watch and see...the things that unfold in the days to come! Have a great day!
ZOCHOWSKI » April 30th, 2014,
"BIGSADIE"IMO, I THINK THAT YOU HAVE INDIRECTLY HIT ON SOME TRUTH TO IT.....OR SHORTLY AFTER............
IN SO SAYING, WITHIN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT, OUR FISCAL YR STARTS ON OCTOBER 1ST. HAVING DONE ENOUGH WORK IN THE CONSTRUCTION TRADES, MOST PLANS ARE BID IN THE SPRING TO BE HANDED CONTRACTS IN THE LATE SUMMER/EARLY FALL BEFORE THE NEW FISCAL YR STARTS.............
TO PUT ANOTHER WAY, THEY DISBURSE FUNDS FOR THESE CONTRACTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST, WHICH IS THE NEXT FISCAL YR START, TO FULFILL THESE CONTRACTS WITHIN THE CURRENT YR THEY WERE BID OUT.............DOES THIS MAKE SENSE????
TO GO A STEP FURTHER, WITH THE NEW FISCAL YR OF 2014 FOR THE IMF, THIS ALSO WOULD GIVE THEM A CLEAN START/RATE FOR THE BOOKS............RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE, OR SHORTLY THEREAFTER............
THE OTHER THING IS THIS, THE ELECTIONS.........NEW PARLIMENT MEMBERS, ALSO NEW MONTH, ISLAMICALLY........
RELEVENT????? IT WOULD APPEAR SO, HOWEVER AM I POSITIVE, NO...AM BASING THIS ON MY OWN PRIOR EXPERIENCES IN DEALING WITH GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS HERE IN THE USA..........HOWEVER THEY HAVE ALSO BEEN TALKING BOUT CONTRACTS BEING PAID IN USD THERE, AND SHORTLY TO BE PAID IN IQD............
AGAIN WHEN???? DONT KNOW, JUST SEEMS TO BE ALOT FLOATING IN THE SINK RIGHT NOW, LOL LOL
SORRY FOR BENG LONG-WINDED/GOBBLY-GOOKING.........LOL LOL
Frank26: Also ...... On Thursday's You get two for one at Pizza Hut. lol
Pizza Hut has been POSITIONED as MANY other companies have come to invest in Iraq....... Early.
Now how long do You think Pizza Hut can continue to sell pizza at an overhead ........ Lost?
REPOST from 4-29-14:
Sager » April 29th, 2014,
- Interesting that May 1st is the start of the IMF's new fiscal year
- Interesting that April 30th is when the IMF updates the IQD's exchange rates, every single year (except for twice during September).
- Interesting that Kurdistan will start selling oil GLOBALLY starting May 2
- Interesting that the CBI hasn't updated the indicative rates since April 24 (last Thursday)
- Interesting that there have been NO auctions since April 26 (last Saturday)
- Interesting that April 30 will be elections in Iraq
- Interesting that Iraq announced that the budget will be passed right after the elections
Interesting indeed Sager
jdtolle » April 30th, 2014, Lighten up and live well
You are an important, indispensable part of life on this day. Yet that is no reason to be arrogant.
You have a vital job to do. Yet that doesn’t mean you must be stuffy and overly serious.
You do things best when you do them joyfully. Lighten up, have fun, and spread true joy everywhere you go.
Be mature and responsible, but don’t be dull and brooding about it. Be purposeful and determined, but don’t be uptight about it.
Demonstrate your determination not with a rigid scowl on your face, but with joyous achievement.
For comment section, please scroll down. Thank you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies