Below are my personal notes for the CE process - everyone's situation is different, please adjust your plans according to your own situation and circumstances...
Questions For CE Time:
1) Can I choose a bank location in another State (close to my dealer)
2) Can I make a second appt without losing Group Rate (you never know)
3) Can I exchange a few notes elsewhere before appt without jeopardizing my Group Rate eligibility
4) What forms of ID do I need to bring
5) Do I need to bring receipts of purchase
6) Can I coordinate appt with Brinks/FedEx?
Read More Link On Right
1) Dress and act low-key and normal
2)Will I get FRN? I want UST notes ONLY (if not I walk away)
3) What is the rate
4) Open 2 new NIB (Non-Interest Bearing) acct or likewise (one for IQD / another for VND) Do NOT mix with old/current currency - FRNs (Federal Reserve Notes)
5) Ask banker for no less than 6% per month - no less
6) Ask to deposit into a "Brokerage Acct" (This is for later when you go back to talk to Wealth Management)
7) Am I paying taxes here, has it been take out already? Do I pay this Quarterly? (If so you will then consult your Tax Atty and Accountant)
8) Ask about: CDARS® – the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service® – is the most convenient way for safety-conscious investors to access FDIC insurance on multi-million dollar deposits.
With CDARS, you sign one agreement with a participating financial institution of your choice, earn one interest rate per maturity, and receive one regular statement.
9) Are CCC (Clean and Clear Certificates) real? If so ask for at least 20
10) Ask what kind of perks are available - chose wisely
11) IS there an NDA, what are the restrictions, rules etc. (READ READ READ the fine print on every document you sign. If you don't understand - ask questions until YOU are satisfied.)
12) Remember to FOC! (Freak Out Carefully!) Seriously, after waiting so long - have fun and rejoice but beware of hyper-ventilation, heart attacks, etc. >> NO JOKE<<
**Do NOT let your currencies out of your sight!! If they need to send it out for verification - walk and go elsewhere.
I put this list together just from learning and reading what our Intel Providers have been instructing...If I have missed any details, feel free to add to the list. May the Lord richly bless you all and impart wisdom, discernment and humility. Above all - be a good steward and help the helpless, let's make an impact in this world as historical as this event itself. GO RV!
(Just a suggestion: Pass this info along to others not involved in chat, internet etc when you pass along the 800# to them) ......... gdsgrl21
AZshorty: I just noted that the request is for non-interest bearing accounts and yet they are asking for a minimum of 6% ROI. Unless I misunderstood, this is inconsistent. Thank you!
gdsgrl21: AZshorty... The 6% we should ask for is AFTER the initial CE has been made. Should be discussed at your follow-up visit with the Wealth Mgt Group. Sorry for not being clear initially... Hope this anwers your question!