_[Rose] For jonny any news on vnd rate window???
[jonnywg] because of delay vnd will belower per our sources1-5 cents may be the best ....maybe lower
[QueenQ] iPad for Jonny: since it didn't happen @2am, are the screens still showing zeros.
[jonnywg] Screens are still0.00000
[jonnywg] cbi still ago............. probably 2am but we will be advised
[Rose] So Jonny does the super committe have anything to do with this RV. and is Bernacke on our side
[jonnywg] never stated that re AUSTRALIA.................all at once
[jonnywg] O wants delay super wants RV............the reason for delay since MONDAY
[Rose] Jonnywg I appreciate your persistence and faith. It is helping many peeps stay in this game. This may have ben asked already, but perhaps we just have to wait for the politics of the super committee when the meet on the 23rd
[jonnywg] yes this can be only delay but we are told it was resolved
[Asells] Do you think it is wise when this thing happens to hold off at lest 3 days before cashing in..... luv u Jonny will get with you later on my JONNY DOll..LOL
[jonnywg] OK WW..... wait a dau to see how and where is best then decide............i will also be posting
[Rose] Are we still on track for a Monday Cashin?
[jonnywg] Monday in banks ..........some but maybe not all will cashin
Read More Link on Right
[jonnywg] is that it
[Rose] jonnywg do you think O is trying to delay this so the Bush tax cut will expire?
[Asells] how can the dinar hold up other countries such as vietnam from revaluing? Thank you
[jonnywg] We know O is stalling........generally thought reason is SUPERCOMMITTEE
[jonnywg] other countries hold DINAR as ASSETS..........they need RV to procceed
[Rose] Thank you for this site and all you're doing! I noticed that CBI auctioned of over $220b Sunday. Why would they if it RV'd?
[jonnywg] CBI auctions are bellieved to be fake
[AndieZ1] we have reached our capacity for questions - please no more ims to the mods
[jonnywg] Yes they could
[Rose] My question: When a country is noted to have the strongest currency or top currency is it related to their financial backing or just the actual rate itself?
[jonnywg] Rate is the factor as compared to USD
[Asells] GM jonny what do you think of these rates we are hearing. 8.47 now 11.47 B) jonny with screens showing 0.000 how are banks able to purchase or sell currency?
[jonnywg] I like that
[Rose] last night we heard about Parlment needing to vote on the 3 zeros . that would seem to suggest all is not yet done. can you help to clear this for us. and many thanks for your willingness to be such a help to all of us squirrels. or nuts as the case may b
[jonnywg] vote tday
[jonnywg] late breaking
[Rose] After the posting at CBI will the 72 hour UST start if it is to be held up by the US Treasury
[jonnywg] watch 60 minutes tonight PTR will have a member and LAGUARD is speaking
[Asells] foggy01 express tks ? anything out of parlament today the 20th?
[jonnywg] re 72 hrs starts after posting cbi
[jonnywg] official vote mow
[Rose] jonnywg, could you please explain how RV'd currency appears in Iraq? Is it that the IQD can now purchase more goods?
[ [jonnywg] yes iqd can purchase more
[Asells] Rich So for johhjwg: Now that almost all predictions have failed to happen, were do we go from here
[jonnywg] Pray Rich Pray
[Rose] But Iraq cant buy from rest of world till they international rv...Why would shabibi wait?
[jonnywg] UST the holdup
[Asells] ariel144 jonny...why didn't Iraq just post the new rate on the CBI on Th or Fri to force the USA to show the rate by Monday? (thanks for all your hard work!)
[jonnywg] iraq threatened to do so but usa made agreement
[jonnywg] o made a deal it is promised by many to show before MONDAY............. Will know reasoning tomorrow
[Asells] jmh What do you mean, "some but maybe not all will cash in" on Monday?
[jonnywg] we think preferred customers FIRST............LARGE holders
[Rose] 3sintel, thank you for the best site out there. Jonny, have you heard anything about people cashing out in the UK
[Asells] DrLove Will the RV have to show in the CBI site before there are cashins in the USA?
[jonnywg] yes and in GERMANY...........WE think a negotiated settlement
[Rose] If the RV has happened in Iraq why is it not being reported in the English newspapers in Iraq?
[jonnywg] not reported untill international
[Rose] Jonny, Re CBI @ 2 AM: You said, "..we will be advised..". Does that mean CBI has SAID 2 AM & if there is a change "we will be advised???"
[jonnywg] yes it could be any time
[pittmanc21] what if the rate doesnt show tonight, will it show monday night?
[Asells] drizz Are they ready to post the rate? If, so why are they waiting? Thanks!
[jonnywg] Monday AM
[jonnywg] They are ready UST the holdup........still in laockdown
[Asells] Blessingsforall johnnywg... Does the 72 hour window that the UST can delay start after the rate is seen on CBI or has the 72 hours [jonnywg] no more 72 hr ?
[jonnywg] no more 72 hr ?
[Rose] Belvedere] Jonny said next likely time 2:00 a.m. Is that Baghdad, 6:00 p.m. EST?
[jonnywg] 2am cst
[Asells] kittykat This is a snippet from a post somewhere: "Bush family interests and co-conspirators who have demanded and received twenty percent (20%) of the Forex differential" Has THIS been part of the reason for our hold-up all this time?
[jonnywg] not real..............or plausable
[Asells] Believer2 jonny, is there a new sense of urgency in having to cash out the dinars quickly ? if so, what is the reason?
[jonnywg] too much trouble in the middle east
[Rose] jonnywg Is it more likely to show 2am on CBI or 9:14est at banks tomorrow? Thanks.
[Asells] crafter Is it probable the Dong will go higher after the "release"
[jonnywg] no lower
[Asells] blossomcat Asells - please ask Jonny if Canada banks will also be on Monday - which ones ??
[jonnywg] i no further dates unless announced stalled to thanksgiving.........all is dome
[Rose] What is the point of a fake auction?
[jonnywg] world perception
[Asells] Coolbreeze Thanks Jonnywg for what you do. It is hard for me to understand that you can post what you do being in the back office and not have the Feds down your back. Can you explain how you can get away with that? Thx
[jonnywg] i am posted in fed offices but i never post info confidential or detremental to the USA ever even though they know that i have it
[Rose] Jonny, if people can cash out in UK and Germany, why not Canada?
[jonnywg] negotiated setttlements are pre RV and are pending rv .................can be taken back........usually to the rich
[Asells] resubmitting this question Jonny didin't see answer to it : blossomcat - please ask Jonny if Canada banks will also be on Monday - which ones ?
[jonnywg] no CANADA INFO yet.........within a few hrs of RV we will know
[Asells] c1432 Im wondering if wf will cash in monday since all restrictions have been LIFTED.......THANK you
[jonnywg] if rv yes
[Asells] dinarchaser Why is revalue of dong going to be lower because of the delay in IQD RV?
[jonnywg] ust delay ......renegotiated with china..........dinar up though
[Rose] Jonny, You mentioned that LaGrande will talk about the RV on 60 Minutes this evening. Why would she say something if it had not popped up on CBI, Forex, or Bank Screens? Asian Markets would go nuts.
[jonnywg] probably but legarge usually talks the talk
[Asells] redleg Jonny is there a chance of a sudden drop in the rate immediatley after the rv because of supply and demand? "Dumping" the Dinar could cause the value to drop?
[Rose] My son (a US MARINE) coming back from Afganistain Dec 2nd. I have his dinar. Good idea to wait for him to cash his in? Thinking about gift tax if I cash for im
[jonnywg] agreed on tax but ask accountant
[Asells] dab63 Can you ask jonny if he thinks there will be a split rate between in country rate and international rate? Thanks
[jonnywg] yes different rates
[Rose] Could you please tell everyone to help a SOLIDERS FAMILY as a way of giving back. They are the ones that put their lif
[jonnywg] soldiers are in my heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they have touched everyone including me...............help them if you cane and blood o
[Asells] Mauiboy Aloha Jonny, Could I than jump on a plane and fly to Germany and cash some Dinar in? Mahalo!n the line for this bounty.. Thank You
[jonnywg] you cannot cashin i
[Asells] buffalobob So if commerce is going on in Iraq and they have done an in-country rv but CBI shows the old rate, are they still selling at the old rate internationally?
[jonnywg] all dinar accounted for and out of iraq month ago n a foreignn country re residency rules
[Rose] Pertaining to your answer if it rvs MONDAY.... Is the only delay the 3 DAYS....OR are you thinking could be other things and may not see IT...AND start over..thank you
[jonnywg] ust is allowed to delay up to 72 hrs
[mimiover21] Rose--I have friend Wells Fargo manager--she knows nothing of their change. When might mid management be notifed?
[Asells] Gwaithfoed3 jonny do you suggest putting your money in credit unions instead of banks?
[jonnywg] WF restrictions removed on currency screens
[jonnywg] banks are banks.........check them out .get insurance
[Rose] I have 10mil dinar at uk banker that I am able to pick up in the UK. I would like to leave it in an account there permanantly...any pros or cons?
[Rose] jonny, I didn't know which of the 2 questions you answered earlier so I'll ask just one. Will DB be allowed to cash us in on Monday also?
[jonnywg] yes if cbi posted
[Asells] oldcajun53 so if 72 hrs we will not be able to cash out until
[jonnywg] read above
[Rose] ?/Comment for Jonny - it seems with all these last minute agreements & negotiations and UST holds - this target keeps moving so quickly...therefore the 'rule book' keeps changing and we should all step back until its all released before we know where to go after all, there are so many gov'ts involved..
[jonnywg] very well said.............thanks ok cowgirl
[Rose] if it RV's Monday - will all dealers stop selling dinar - and we just wait for cash-in? 3 days = Tday all banks closed in US
[jonnywg] dealers to stop on cbi post
[jonnywg] thanks all class closed