Go to Comments
Posted Saturday, 09:17 AM
This was posted about midnight last night:Posted by superbiz at BSP:
Things To Consider (By Jonnywg)
Here are some things to consider regarding the “history” of the RV of (especially) the IQD (as disclosed by intel sources who think you have a right to know).
1) Despite the fact that the RV could have officially been announced several months ago, the economic woes of the rest of the world caused the BIS/IMF and the worlds various Ministers of Finance and governing officials to step in to use the RV as a platform to prevent (for however long it lasts) the destruction of the world economy and the banking infrastructure.
2) If the RV had actually taken place prior to solving the tremendous issues at hand, any financial gains that “we” (primarily we in the U.S.) might have seen would have been wiped out by the collapse of some of the banks. (The Big 4 were not the only banks that would have been in trouble) The vast majority of you would have then been forced to try to collect from an already broke FDIC.
Read More Link on Right
3) Despite what your feelings are for the people involved in the delay, the end result of their involvement actually turns out to have been a benefit to all of us since the IQD rate has been forced upward from anything that we would have logically expected if it were left entirely to decisions made by the GOI.
4) With the coming together of a “deal” between the U.S., China, Russia and several other countries, the details of which can’t be disclosed, the economies of the “deal” participants will be positively affected. Some U.S. debt will be eliminated, the IMF’s emergency fund will be partially replenished and you will see cargo, now sitting in the U.S. harbors, being off-loaded and delivered. (Think Xmas here)
5) While many have been hurt along the way and many more are struggling or barely hanging on, rest assured that the long awaited, much prayed for and, in some cases, much cursed event is very, very close to becoming a reality.
P.S. For further reference read Ms. Christine LeGarde speech
On CNN in the last few hours –
Christine LeGarde, “China has saved the European union” and somewhat emotional about it
The bottom lie is that the financial workings of the people in charge has saved millions from catastrophe. We have to accept the pitfalls and delays of our “blessed event” try to accept that the information givers are not trying to mislead us, in fact they are trying to help and guide us.
Myself and others have been given information that while correct at the time.............turned out wrong or different. In this RV world you have to accept it and move on
For comment section, please scroll down. Thank you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies