[SpecialAgentGibbs] Now, here's more food for thought.... What if they were planning to "RI", and later raise the value even further....
[spankey] RI....RV make it public and let's go !
[SpecialAgentGibbs] It wouldn't be proper to RV twice....
[SpecialAgentGibbs] ASOOOOO, they call the first round an "RI", and call the second round an "RV"
[terrib] SpecialAgentGibbs now i like that!!!!
[nutzo] SpecialAgentGibbs and I'll buy the next round! lol
[bryan1972] SpecialAgentGibbs I wont make it to the second one
[SpecialAgentGibbs] I suspect that might actually have some merit
[ZTenor] SpecialAgentGibbs pretty much....but what puzzles me is can IMF or UST change it from an RI to an RV ?
[SpecialAgentGibbs] ZTenor who knows
[lilypad] But what they are afraid of is if just the RI, it would just be dinar, and can purchase more curriencies before RV. Is this the issue now?
[SpecialAgentGibbs] lilypad possibly
[justincase] lilypad - good question.
[SpecialAgentGibbs] IMHO (JMHO) IF I had dinar, I wouldn't be in an all fired hurry to exchange ALL of it, when this finally does pop....
[SpecialAgentGibbs] It MIGHT be more prudent to exchange a little, then sit back and watch what happens in the short term future
[highlander65] SpecialAgentGibbs I have kind of felt this way all the long
[bryan1972] SpecialAgentGibbs we have also heard in the past that we will have a time frame to exchange
[ZTenor] \lilypad the issue is that if they put it out as an RI, it knocks it out of the GCR....and would allow anyone to purchase more currencies other than dinar because it would no longer be a part of the GCR.....soooooo....I think they are trying to figure out how to RV it or delay the GCR
[SpecialAgentGibbs] Keep in mind, this is ONLY imho. Do NOT take my thoughts as valid investment advice
[lilypad] Well, they only have until Friday for the 10 business days of the RI????????
[justincase] SpecialAgentGibbs - Do you know of any timeframe to C/E?
[ZTenor] lilypad ya....it's unclear as to whether or not they are counting the Non business days....
[lilypad] Let me ask this question. Does the budget have to be approved for the CBI to change its rate?
[ZTenor] lilypad no....but just in case....they are doing that tomorrow lol
[lilypad] Maybe that is why the emergency 48 hr session to pass the budget
wycoffjul] I love those Boeings!!!!
[SaraLee] wycoffjul Its in riddles
[1yinca] SaraLee looks like we have the 3 rates...neighborhood
[freewill] 1yinca three rates?
[1yinca] SaraLee now we just need to find out when that plane will be landing
[1yinca] freewill I think DC talked about possibly 3 rates
[Sooner62] $3.70, $5.70, $7.47?
[tight wad] So what does everybody think of mr coming out of retirement - bulldog's - cryptic numbers
[tight wad] bulldog from recaps
[tight wad] yes from oom site
[freeway2] SaraLee The nbrs. Bulldog gave are the exact configuration of the 747. The 747 actually is configured for 370 psgrs., it will fly at 570mph, and the type of aircraft is a 747. So I am not sure if they were talking about rates.
[kismet] freeway2 probably just talking about a plane .....would be my guess
[tight wad] international rate, bonds sold for, qui cards loaded at 3.71 confirmed by Tony & DC You can bank on the 7.47 so 5.70 must be the market rate
[pianamama63] That's the way Bulldog has always talk refering to rates.
The Sedona Connection:
New Info and Data is Being Reported on the Dinar Blog Posts, Is It Reliable or Just Another Round of Rumor and Chatter?
Last week I reported the RV logistics were complete and we are waiting for it's release. It's predominately the same for this week. But some new items have appeared on the blog sites. The question is how reliable are the reports. Are they true or just more rumor and chatter in a slow news week. In this week's video I give my opinion of what's been developing. I'll discuss this on the corresponding radio program as well..