**MoMule saying may not have a CC tonight as planed really no intell if you want a call post at GET or maybe wait till tomorrow night
Go to Comments
[MoMule] 5:46 PM [amadden] Hello Everyone, I need your thoughts on this call tonight, Terry cannot make it, I have nothing new to report, and Steve has nothing to report, I cannot see taking up all of ya’lls time for really not any new news. It is at the point, we have very little info and what we have Athena has already put out or Okie has been in, the Intel has dried up a lot in the last few weeks and we have no received much Intel. Yes, we can give you a lot of hear say but we know that is not what you want, and we try to give you the truth at all times, so please post your answers here and whether we need to have a call based on the above info or wait and see what info we get in over the next 24 hours and if we have some have a call tomorrow night, so if we can see your answers with a yes or no I would appreciate it, Thanks to all!!!
For comment section, please scroll down. Thank you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies