Early Saturday Morning:
NOVA: Their Banking System Is Living Day To Day Because Of The Spot There In. Having To Play Under Article 8 With Out Having All The Tools Need To Do So. IMO They Will Have All The Tools Available To Them Very Soon. Nova
Aggiedad: Good Morning NOVA, I like your analogy here this morning. They appear to be running out of options, so perhaps the time is near, as you say "soon." Having seen the stories of the banks facing problems around the country, do you see this as the CBI holding back from them? Could this be a reason for what we believe is coming, that they are priming their banks for a fresh start?
IMO........I wouldn't get too perturbed about seeing the CBI auction today. They have the capability to change that rate in the blink of an eye, in the matter of a heartbeat. Just my opinion.
Nova: Thank You Sir!!I Agree The CBI Is Holding Back/Controlling The Cash In The System Daily. Even At 151 Million or when Its Upwards Of 200 Plus Million It Might Sound Like A Lot But Its Not.
151 Million Is Just A Few More Bread Crumbs To Keep Them Alive. The Flood Gates Are Getting Ready To Open Sir!! Have A Great Day & Stay Warm!! Nova
Read More Link on Right
skidaddy :So - the budget is being presented in the GOI today/ Some of the people in country can't get their money out of the bank/ three zero notes are being reported very scarce in country/ ISX opens on the 7th / the tarrif laws active in some ports/ all news from other places!!!! We are so close!!!!
Pearle: Gm T&T. Family. I too believe it's something very simply why we have not seen the RV, the excuses are pretty lame that we have been given, they must be waiting for the right temperature , whatever that is. Hope it's cold like New York, cause New York is ready
Sherlockdinar: Intel people are slowly fading from the landscape- another week or two of this and most will go dark
Isuman: the quieter, the closer....
sherlockdinar : It has been said by leaders in Iraq that it might be an RI and not an RV- then no 880# or NDAs needed and it could come as a complete surprise ??
sherlockdinar : RI makes more sense and would be related to the Kuwait Dinar
apexdinar: sherlock, I agree 100% with that
apexdinar: RI= Re Institution (RI) of value
Wxxxxxx: RI = RE-INTRODUCTION OF A CURRENCY AFTER IT HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE CURRENCY MARKETS OR DISCONTINUED.
Kaper: How does iraq sell trillions of dollars of bonds with no international rate in the system. I want to buy a $million bond. How much do I wire from my bank? My bank doesnt know either.
bclarkutah :Fallajah in Western Iraq falls to Al-Qaeda today. How will this impact the RV? http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/01/04/al-qaeda-iraq-fallujah-ramadi/4317125/
DinarHappy: . this has been out of Iraqs hands for almost 7/8 months now..... if you really want to know the hold up is in our Gov't... the Bueracrats in Washington and the Greedy Bankers is whats the holdup
[citizensoldier] 1-4-14 Millionday: The tariff and customs laws are activated so they are now hustling to get all the ports ready and the budget through and the rate to where it should be to have fair pricing that is for global trade. The law is law so they have to act and with the fact that it is now activated -- they are ready and in the position so that in itself I can say is news and huge news. The rate will be changed by data entry when it is changed as it does as it fluctuates throughout the world. We do not have to wait for budget. So the news that the tariff and customs is activated is huge and now we wait for Saturday and all other movements in the strategic framework. We should see news galore coming in the next few days.
Topic: “The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible” Arthur C Clark
10 questions for today
1. How is it possible to have tariffs at ports in iraq with no exchange rate?
2. What are usa banks currently doing with all of the dinar they have collected via skr's? (hint hint)
3. Is dinarland really waiting on 1-800 numbers?
4. How can banks have so much more authority than the ust & imf and delay/snub a currency revaluation?
5. How can banks delay a global currency reset?
6. What is the real catch to the high rates versus the low rates?
7. Now that it is 2014, what is the exchange time window this year?
8. How much more manufactured information & hopium will be created and distributed to dinarland?
9. Is iraq a W.T.O member or not?
10. What bank will you trust at exchange?
Late Friday Night
Topic: change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. John F. Kennedy
[Bear'sOpenHeart] New Year Nerd Resolutions NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP IF YOU'RE A NERD
16. I resolve... I resolve to... I resolve to, uh... I resolve to, uh, get my, er... I resolve to, uh, get my, er, off-line work done, too!
15. I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the morning... 4:30 is much more practical.
14. When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, "LOL... LOL!"
13. I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.
12. I will try to figure out why I *really* need 9 e-mail addresses.
11. I will stop sending e-mail to my roommate.
10. I will not buy magazines with AOL disks bound in just to get another 1.44MB disk.
9. I resolve to work with neglected children... my own.
8. I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm I answer e-mail
7. When I subscribe to a newsgroup or mailing list, I will read all the mail I get from it.
6. I will stop using, "So, what's your URL?" as a pickup line.
5. No more downloads from alt.binaries.*
4. I resolve to back up my new 400 GB hard drive daily... well, once a week... monthly, perhaps...
3. I will spend less than five hour a day on the Internet.
2. I will limit my top ten lists to ten items.
1. I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.