Go to Comments
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 20 2017
Compiled 12:20 am EDT 20 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington
A. Dec. 19 2017 The Big Call, Bruce: Thebigcall.net: 712-770-4016 code:123456#
1. The intention was to have this for Christmas Dec. 25.
2. Different parts of the world have already started the RV. It's only the US which is behind.
3. Today Dec. 19 around 3-4 pm EST Iraq was granted a loan from the World Bank which would allow the lower denominations of the Dinar to be put out.
4. Iraq resumed trading the Dinar Futures last night Dec. 18 and continued until 3-4 am EST, then it was shut off. Those trades made the value of the Dinar at least double. It will do so again tonight until the Dinar's true rate will come out.
5. Trump was expected to make an announcement Thurs. Dec. 21 about the USD being asset backed and the US returning to the new Republic.
6. We appeared to be looking at hours and not days.
7. We may go at the same time as the general public.
8. Redemption centers remain on high alert.
9. The Currency Rates remain high and are negotiable.
B. Dec. 19 2017 1:05 pm EST GCR Intel Alert: Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for December 19, 2017 https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/
1. This month multiple Cabal attempted false flags have been thwarted by the Alliance.
2. The RV was predicted to begin between Dec. 20-23, along with announcement of the USN the day after.
3. Everything was set and ready as the Alliance continued to actively thwart Cabal plans to delay the release.
New Footforward Call from Tuesday Dec. 19
Play back number 641-715-3649 code 668064#
Footforward Exciting time that we are looking at. Like many I'm expecting the RV to happen shortly.
We're not waiting on tax reform in the United States, but that is what i'm looking at in a sense of a trigger...a sign.
When that happens I'll be expecting something any day...IMO.
The Big Call With Bruce- Intel Only: https://youtu.be/HJfoTxgh22A
Samson: Al-Badri: Parliamentary finance raises the draft budget to the Presidency and we are waiting to set a date for approval
19:07 - 19/12/2017
MP for the coalition of state law Ahmed al-Badri, on Tuesday, the delivery of the parliamentary finance committee to the draft budget bill to the Presidency, indicating that the Council is waiting for the presidency to set the date of an extraordinary meeting to discuss and complete the first reading.
Al-Badri told "Information" that "the parliamentary finance committee completed the addition of all comments on the budget law of 2018 and sent to the Presidency of Parliament."
He added that "the Council is waiting for the Presidency to set a date for a special special session of the Council to discuss the budget and the completion of the first reading and then a second reading and approval."
Samson: Cyber attacks that generate millions of virtual currencies on North Korea
21:55 - 19/12/2017
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A series of recent cyber attacks have channeled millions of dollars in virtual currency from North Korean hackers such as China, and more attacks are expected under international sanctions that force the country to seek new sources of cash, researchers said on Tuesday.
Network hackers backed by the North Korean government are blamed for a growing number of cyber attacks, such as the Wana Krai attack that paralyzed hospitals, banks and other companies around the world this year.
Analysts say that the astronomical rise in the value of the composition makes it and other "encrypted currencies" a tempting target for North Korea, which is increasingly isolated under international sanctions imposed on it because of its nuclear weapons and missile programs.
A trading price of more than $ 19,104 on Tuesday was up from less than $ 1,000 in early 2017, according to Quinn-Market-Cap.com.
South Korea's researchers, which host some of the world's most active foreign exchange markets and contribute 15 to 25 percent of global turnover, say this year's attacks on bourses such as Bhambab, Quinness and Jobt carry the digital fingerprint of network hackers from North Korea.
None of the findings were independently verified. North Korea has rejected charges of interfering with computer networks.
A spokesman for the South Korean Unification Ministry, which is in charge of North Korean affairs, said the government was considering "countermeasures" including further sanctions for cyber attacks.
On Monday, a Yupat spokeswoman told Reuters the company was not the target of North Korean infiltrators and on Tuesday it said it had been hit by a new electronic attack costing 17 percent of its assets, forcing the bourse to suspend its operations and declare bankruptcy.
For comment section, please scroll down. Thank you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies