PIF Sunday Late Afternoon News Summaries - Part 2 of 2
THIS NUT CASE MALIKI CAN NOT KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT!! WHERE IS THE DUCT TAPE?
Aajl..musdr: Maliki's statement is offensive to the infallible if it did not run for prime minister
Sunday, 10 August / August 2014 21:39
Source revealed that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki prepared statement will be followed by a night stating his position today if they "did not nominate" for a third term.
The source told all of Iraq [where] that "if Maliki did not announce his candidacy In his statement would launch an attack on the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, on charges of violating the Constitution and not to be applied in the declaration of the parliamentary majority of a state of law and being a candidate for commissioning the formation of the new government. "
A source has revealed early for [where] the State of Law coalition forces met the evening, to discuss resolving the candidate for prime minister hours before the expiration of the period of the constitutional mandate of the largest parliamentary bloc different number to call between state law and the National Alliance.
The source said that "the forces of the State of Law held a meeting house of the head of the independent Hussain al-Shahristani and the presence of the Islamic Dawa Party and the Bloc Badr and Dawa organization inside to resolve nominate the candidate for prime minister," noting that "the meeting missed him by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki."
And political parties held intensive talks between the presidents and parliament hours before the end of the constitutional period before mid-night amid reports of a threat by President infallible in the event of failure to reach an agreement to provide the National Alliance candidate for prime minister to dissolve the House of Representatives or to submit his resignation.
As announced in the State of Law MPs today their fractious intention to resort to the Federal Court to declare the biggest bloc in the wave interpreted by political observers as a response to threats Masom.anthy http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php/2011-04-18-02-57-37/142697-2014-08-10-18-39-41.html
I THINK PRESIDENT FUAD NEEDS A NAP, HIM AND JUBOURI HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS ALL DAY SO FAR HE SAYS IN 2 HOURS IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED HE IS DISOLVING THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTITVES…THAT WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR ANYONE…AND TRICKY ACCORDING TO ARTICLE 64 OF THE IRAQ CONSTITUTION. WE HOPE FOR AN END TO THE CRAZY.
Aajl..qoy state law meets Maliki to resolve without naming the prime ministerial candidate
Sunday, 10 August / August 2014 21:11
Met the forces of the coalition of state law, to discuss resolving the candidate for prime minister hours before the expiration of the period of the constitutional mandate of the parliamentary majority of the disputed call between state law and the National Alliance.
According to a source familiar with told all of Iraq [where] that "the forces of the State of Law held a meeting house of the head of the independent Hussain al-Shahristani and the presence of the Islamic Dawa Party and the Bloc Badr and Dawa organization inside to resolve nominate the candidate for prime minister."
The source added that "the meeting missed him by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki."
And political parties held intensive talks between the presidents and parliament hours before the end of the constitutional period before mid-night amid reports of a threat by President infallible in the event of failure to reach an agreement to provide the National Alliance candidate for prime minister to dissolve the House of Representatives or provide Astqalth.anthy http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php/2011-04-18-02-57-37/142694-2014-08-10-18-11-19.html
THE MPs ARE TAKING BACK THE BORDER AND ARE CONDEMNING THE GOVERNMENT FOR DOING NOTHING
Nineveh MPs are demanding control of the border with Syria to cut off supply gangs Daash
Sunday, 10 August / August 2014 13:20
MPs called Nineveh province, on Sunday, government control of the border with Syria to cut off supply Daash terrorist gangs.
The MP said Salem F in a statement read at a news conference attended by a number of members of the Nineveh governorate with special circumstances on the security front, where the gangs Daash pay themselves the city, as well as control over the property, "criticizing the government's position for standing spectator to what is happening in the province."
He appealed to the F representatives of the people to save more than two million people from murder and slaughter of children and women captivity, demanding position clear and explicit military action to liberate Mosul from Daash terrorist gangs. "
He called on the federal government to provide financial aid for displaced people from the province of Nineveh and coordination between the army and the Peshmerga for the Liberation of Mosul. "
It is said that the terrorist gangs Daash had controlled for more than a month and a half on the Nineveh province, which led to the displacement of dozens of families from the province for fear of acts of terror against the gangs Daash population Ended
OFF TO A GOOD START, NOW TO FIND BAGHDADI HIMSELF
The arrest of a cousin, "al-Baghdadi," and three of his aides
By khabaar khaba 10/08/2014 07:57
According to a security source in Salahuddin province, Sunday, he was arrested a cousin of the leader of the organization "Daash" Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and three of his aides south of Tikrit.
The source said the reporter Agency for News News (et) that "the security force was able, today, of the arrest of a cousin of the leader of al Daash Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, called Mohammed Hardan and three of his aides in the street and Watban (55 km south of Tikrit)."
He added that "the so-called Hardan is the most prominent leaders of the organization Daash."
The province of Salahuddin have seen, on Sunday (August 10, 2014), the killing of two members of the "Daash" armed attack south of Tikrit.
AIR STRIKES SEEM TO BE WORKING SO FAR IN CONJUNCTION WITH KURDISTAN FORCES.
Inflict "Daash" heavy losses in Amerli and arm Tigris and North Babylon
By khabaar khaba 10/08/2014 08:17
The Directorate of Military Intelligence, Sunday, that the Air Force Falcons and directed several blows to Doaash Amerli in hand and the arm of the Tigris and North Babylon and Qaibdthm heavy losses in lives and equipment.
The Directorate in a press release, the agency received for News News (et) that "the Hawks the Air Force and in coordination with the military intelligence and directed, today, strokes gatherings gangs Daash in areas Fadiliyah, Persian and Hujayr North Babylon and Qaibdthm heavy losses in lives and mechanisms, as implemented Falcons three strikes groupings Daash in the area of Sheikh Amer arm of the Tigris and Qaibdthm big losses and killed many of them and burned their cars. "
The statement added that "hawks Air Force carried out as well as coordination with intelligence blows for Doaash in the village of Bstamla North hand Amerli and killed a large number of them, as well as the burning of cars, also carried hawks Champions three strikes groupings Aldoaash in the area of Sheikh Amer arm of the Tigris and Kidt criminals from Daash big losses their souls and the mechanisms they use. "
It is noteworthy that the Iraqi security forces locked in fierce battles for more than seven weeks against gangs Daash and some other militant organizations and Qaibdthm big losses and managed to free several areas, especially after the aircraft entered or 35 Alsaikoa service and the Iraqi army.
THE KURDS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB THEY ARE KICKING BUTT AND TAKING NAMES!
Peshmerga cleansed completely eliminate drunk
By khabaar khaba 10/08/2014 07:
Peshmerga forces were able to spend a purge of drunken southeast of Mosul, gunmen organization "Daash" fully.
A security source said the reporter Agency for News News (et) that "the Peshmerga forces managed, this afternoon, of the purge eliminate drunk, (80 km south-east of Mosul), militants from the terrorist organization Daash fully."
He added that "the Peshmerga now heading towards the area Duker shop south of Arbil."
And saw a drunken spend southeast of Mosul, in (6 August 2014), the spread of armed organization "Daash" after fierce battles with the Peshmerga forces, which withdrew from the judiciary.
The district is drunk from the city of Arbil, about (60 km), with four ways are Deebeh Ke and Qaraj sub-district and Kndinaoh and Alkwyr, and the judiciary is located between the three provinces of Nineveh is important, Erbil and Kirkuk http://khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/27045.html
MIINISTER OF INTERIOR SAYS SECURITY FORCES WILL FIGHT BACK ANY ATTACK ON BAGHDAD, WELL WHY AREN’T THESE FORCES HELPING THE KURDS? JUST SAYIN
Interior: Our forces are ready to thwart any attack on Baghdad
By khabaar khaba 10/08/2014 07:09
Confirmed the senior agent of the Ministry of the Interior Adnan al-Asadi, Sunday, security forces are ready to thwart any attack by militants, "Daash" on Baghdad, as instructed to facilitate the exchange of the rights of the martyrs of the ministry officers and affiliates and pension payment of dues as soon as possible.
The Interior Ministry said in a statement received by the Agency for News News (et) copy of it, "senior agent of the Ministry of the Interior instructed to facilitate the exchange of human Martyrs ministry officers and affiliates and payment of dues pension as soon as possible," and praised "the steadfastness of officers and associate areas hot who were exposed to threat and displacement and are still insisting on the face of the criminal terrorist gangs ".
The face of the al-Asadi and the Directorate of Medical Services Fund Martyrs police of the Ministry of the Interior to "send a group of employees who have been subjected to internal injury during the performance due to the elimination of terrorist groups Daash in Tikrit and Samarra out of the country for treatment."
The senior agent that "the security situation in Baghdad is stable and that the streets witnessing smooth and there is no movement to intensify security measures," stressing that "security forces are ready for any emergency or threat gets in the capital, and to thwart any attack Daash militants and terrorist groups."
Iraq has security situation exceptional since the declaration of a state of emergency in the (June 10, 2014), where the continuing military operations security to expel the organization "Daash" of areas where the provinces of Nineveh and Salahuddin, while continuing military operations in Anbar to meet the regulation.
DO WE THINK ONE OF MALIKI’S ARMS IS LONGER THAN THE OTHER FROM REACHING BEHIND HIMSELF TO PAT HIS OWN BACK? DOES HE REALLY BELIEVE THAT HE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE JOINT MISSION OF THE USA AND THE KURDS AGAINST DAASH.? DOES HE REALLY THINK HE’S A GOOD GUY?
Maliki's office: American strikes according to our agreement has
By khabaar khaba 10/08/2014 03:25
The spokesman for the Office of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces team Qassim Atta, Sunday, that the American air strikes against militants organize Ltd. "Daash" has in accordance with the Strategic Framework Agreement signed between the two countries.
Atta said in Bayat has received, the agency received for News News (et) a copy of "American air strikes against gangs Ltd. has Daash according to the strategic framework agreement signed between the two countries."
The US Central Command announced, all hit new sites to organize "Daash" in northern Iraq, indicating that the air strikes targeted a vehicle belonging to the organization were firing on civilians near Sinjar Yezidis.
He said Republican Senator American John McCain, on Sunday (10 August 2014), that the US air strikes against al "Daash" in Iraq is not enough, as he emphasized that such attacks do not stop the Islamic state, stressed the need to send observers to the air traffic to Iraq to set goals the potential for these strikes.
And authorized the President Barack Obama's American army, last Thursday (7 August 2014), dropping humanitarian aid from the air to prevent what he called "genocide" of the sect Yezidis in Iraq and strikes targeted fighters of the Islamic State, who took control of the territory in the north of Iraq in the process of a limited to protect Americans working in Iraq.
Iraq signed with the United States in 2007, the Strategic Framework Agreement long term in all areas, including economic, diplomatic, cultural and security agreement aims to contribute to the strengthening and development of democracy in Iraq, and would also secure the establishment of Iraq to assume full responsibility for security, and the safety of its people and preserve the peace within Iraq and among the countries of the region.
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE FROM PARLIAMENT, IT IS THE INITIAL REPORT OF THE 2014 BUDGET AND THE VOTE THEY DID FROM THE COMMITTEE OF THE DISPLACED THIS AFTERNOON BEFORE THE FIGHTING BROKE OUT.
House of Representatives vote on the recommendations of the Committee displaced and read the initial report on 2014 budget
10 August 0.2014
The House voted sixth minutes of the legislative term and the first year of the first legislative session convened by the electoral third day Sunday, 08/10/2014, headed by Mr. Saleem al-Jubouri, head of the Council and in the presence of 223 deputies on the recommendations of the Commission on the Status of the displaced as well as read its initial report of the Interim Committee on the federal budget in 2014.
At the outset of the meeting Mr. Saleem al-Jubouri concern about the House of Representatives delayed nominate a candidate biggest bloc to form a government, appealing to the president using his powers and nominate a candidate biggest bloc, calling for political blocs to help the President in resolving the issue.
On another matter followed Mr. Aram Sheikh Mohammed, Vice President of the Council report a summary of the work of the displaced and that the text of the Report of the Parliamentary Committee on the issue to support the displaced and the displaced , according to the matter of Deputies 116/2014 private formation of a parliamentary committee to follow up the affairs of the displaced and displaced persons, the delegation, parliamentary under the chairmanship of Dr. Salim al-Jubouri, head of the House of Representatives and the membership of 26 deputies and deputy of the various political blocs and Baltset with the second deputy of the Council Aram Muhammad Ali and Oumay Independent High Authority for Human Rights in Kurdistan, headed by Zia Peter, an inspection visit to the areas of displacement Halauaúl displaced from the cities of Mosul and Tal Afar to the Nineveh Plain in the district of Hamdania and Bartalah abundance Gosh, was greeted The delegation of Deputies in Baghdida and Bartalah severe Khazar by the authorities supervising the affairs of the displaced representatives personalities of parents ecclesiastical and officials in the province of Niue and local councils with large numbers of displaced people, as expressed welcome this step which shows to give the House of Representatives is of utmost importance to the issues of citizens' urgent task disaster displacement recent, has also been put up all the problems relating to the conditions of their displacement to the places Altay for Jaa to them and their living and social and academic and security.
characterization of the situation:
the country is witnessing a humanitarian disaster, worsening reflected the migration of hundreds of thousands of citizens from different regions, especially from the city of Mosul and Tal Afar and croutons and Btnaah and accepted Anbar, Diyala Salahuddin and recently what happened in the Sinjar district as a result of the control of terrorist groups on these areas enforce the provisions of arbitrary and inhuman practices on citizens, especially of Christians, Shabak, Turkmen and recently their crimes against the Yazidis, which amounted to genocide.
, and there are preliminary estimates exceed the number of displaced one million across the Iraq, according to the following facts:
1. displacement of more than thirty thousand families of Yazidis in Sinjar district to open without any elements of humanity to live, and the captivity of more than 500 women to sold Kjara addition to the killing of men without scruples.
2 displacement of more than 130 000 citizens of Afar and blow all mosques and Shiite mosques, shrines and houses in addition to the killing of many of the citizens and their property destroyed.
3 displaced in camps such as Camp Khazar in Erbil and Dohuk, Salahuddin and Anbar, Kirkuk, Diyala and Abu Ghraib, where exposed displaced to humane conditions harsh and lack of services clearly.
4 Displaced Displaced people who are crowding in thresholds and monasteries, churches and mosques and Shiite mosques, schools, medical centers and buildings Almhgroh in various regions of Iraq and recently Hours before been displaced, many of them from areas Bartalah and croutons and Alqosh and Hamdaniya to other places.
5 Displaced who host families and residents in different areas of Iraq from Alqosh to Basra through Kirkuk, Baghdad and Najaf and Karbala.
6 of managed rental new places to live in areas other than their original places, especially in the province of Kurdistan, Kirkuk and Baghdad.
7 - Preparing unknown who migrated out of Iraq.
• displacement of more than 1037 Christian families of Mosul and spend Tilkaif and croutons to spend Alqosh and Hamdania and recently subjected these areas to the bombing, which led to the migration of doubling to areas Sheikhan and Dohuk.
• displacement of nearly 70 000 citizens of the Shabak from their areas in Naoay to their areas in Nineveh to Baghdad and the southern provinces.
• displace more of 130 000 citizens of the Turkmen of Tal Afar and the villages of Mosul governorates (Baghdad, Kirkuk, Najaf, Karbala, Wasit, Babil, Diwaniyah).
• displacing 30 000 families of Yazidis of Sinjar.
• migration of 30 000 families to Kirkuk provinces Anbar, Salahuddin and recently parts of Kirkuk itself.
• In Diyala, there are more than 700 families displaced from Saadia and Jalawla and the great and Muqdadiyah and some parties of Baquba, Khanaqin and Qara Tapa and Kalar and regionally dispersed again.
• Migration and Nozh hundreds of thousands of citizens from the provinces of Anbar, Salahuddin and Nineveh and Diyala and Baghdad due to the entry terrorist groups.
• displacement of more than a thousand citizens of Amerli and villages Tuz to other provinces and 5000 from the village of Bashir in the province of Kirkuk
provinces that receive displaced mainly
Dohuk, Erbil, Baghdad, Najaf, Karbala, Babil, Wasit, Diwaniyah and Basra, in addition to the internal displacement of the citizens of the province of Salahuddin Zmhafezh Anbar from all districts, counties and go mainly to white and modern.
First: the urgent humanitarian needs urgent:
• Accosting immediate United Nations and the Arab League to provide humanitarian aid and urgent move the international community to provide support and assistance to Adharoria and consider those areas disaster requiring rapid intervention to rescue its citizens, especially women that have been Sbihn and transferred to unknown locations may be Feith Syria.
• provide all the capabilities needed to save 30 000 family Asideh homeless in the Sinjar Mountains area and open air corridors for the delivery of food aid and humanitarian pressing them there. With the study of ways to get them out of these areas to safe areas available where the requirements of residence of the interim appropriate when sent back to their areas permanently.
• work quickly to prepare accommodation suitable instead of the camps that are asylum have a timer with the provision of health and educational services required.
• providing the requirements ration to displaced people in areas of displacement current.
• delivery of financial aid and grant funds allocated to them in Sriauaajl away from red tape and corruption in implementation of the state of public emergency.
• increase the number of centers responsible for the displaced people and increase their employees with the use of volunteers from civil society.
• prepare a database a measured way each displaced families and the issuance of the identities of induction while Astrjallm of their belongings they lost during the displacement.
• facilitate the arrival of salaries for employees displaced in the areas online where.
• the formation of a ministerial committee of Education and Higher Education to follow up on the issues of students and measures their exams commensurate with their new circumstances to ensure that the loss of years of exhaustion school.
• Send missions of the Ministry of Health to check the health situation for the displaced and recording needs of medicines and medical supplies necessary.
• enable families, regions and provinces that host displaced families and destroyed and ease the pressure on it to provide supplies additional services and facilities such as water, electricity, health and education services as well.
• provision electricity and fuel additional quantities to the regions and camps displacement.
• strengthen coordination between the official bodies concerned and the involvement of community organizations and where civil cooperation to carry the burden of the tasks required.
• support students displaced exceeded the school year facilities reasonably commensurate with the magnitude of the tragedy in which they live.
• pay the dues peasants and farmers about the value of grain crops that have been delivered to silos and provide the possibility of delivery of thousands of tons of wheat harvested in the Nineveh Plain into silos nearby in the Kurdistan region to ensure that no damage and loss of crop season integrator.
• Enable Earners of getting jobs in areas that displaced them.
• frequent visits by members of the Parliamentary Committee to the areas where the displaced in abundance, such as Najaf and Karbala, Kirkuk and Diyala.
• to accomplish what has been mentioned above must coordinate a high level between the central government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to cooperate to solve this crisis in an appropriate manner, especially since the region hosts the largest number of displaced persons and cumulatively.
Ask a comprehensive national plan for issues of Displacement and Migration
The problems of internal migration in Iraq worsened from 2006, and has become the dilemma of social requires the development of a comprehensive national plan involving all agencies and institutions involved in collaboration with civil society organizations, and is based on the following:
• develop studies sober comprehensive and the reality of the displaced and displaced persons in all areas with the statistics for the number of employees , students, patients, children, the inmates of special needs, retirees .... etc..
• placement of representatives of ministries involved in every area where there are displaced and are displaced to facilitate the procedures for administrative and technical related to their basic needs and mainly representatives of the Ministries of Health, Education, Z Higher Education, Labour and Social Affairs, Municipalities and Public Works, Ministry of Water Resources, Youth and Sports as well as the Department of Immigration and Alhjerin. Coordination among themselves and between stakeholders in the local councils, provincial councils and representatives of the Independent High Commission for Human Rights as well as organizations and human rights activists in each region.
• formation of specialized committees to compensate the displaced and displaced persons for the damages caused to them and their property.
• allocations suitable included in the budget bill to cover housing needs of emergency for the displaced and other needs.
• study the mechanism for distributing the displaced and displaced people in different areas of Iraq, including reducing the pressure on the regions and provinces given until securing pin them to their original places permanently
• allocation of monthly grants to each family of the displaced and displaced persons to fill their needs Almhicheh including at least 750 000 Iraqi dinars.
aspects of the work of the Committee:
• the work of the parliamentary committee be censorship to the ministerial committee.
• monitor and oversee the process of disbursement of suspicion for a quick impact on the displaced.
• monitor and oversee the implementation of all procedures related to the situations of the displaced and the displaced.
• Hosting leaders Aekscrih for Othov on role in facilitating the delivery of aid to displaced people and making sure not injuring civilians by bombing.
• liaison with international organizations and local civil society organizations for the Coordination of the arrival of aid and solve problems.
• continuing the work of the parliamentary committee until exhausted necessity of formation.
At interventions Ladies and Gentlemen, the House of Representatives, called MP Arrows Moses allocation amount billion dinars to help the displaced people in the province of Diwaniyah.
called MP Riad al-Saadi to provide adequate support to the province of Baghdad to house the displaced and the mainstream idea complexes typical housing for the displaced adopted by the province.
while MP Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Nour Committee competent to open residential complexes in the province of Muthanna to house the displaced.
of For its part, showed high MP Nassif that the report omitted the solutions needed to find alternative housing for the displaced or returning to their areas, the Committee's recommendation included a proposed transfer of Tal Afar to the province to manage itself.
, in turn, demanded that the MPHanan al host the Minister of Displacement and Migration to stand on the official statistics for the displaced and the amounts spent on them in the provinces to ensure the safety of the money that has been spent on the displaced families.
saw MP Salah al-Jubouri need to search for alternative sites for the displaced, especially as many of them live in the schools were notified to evacuate.
called MP Mohammed al-Samarrai to address the real reasons behind the exodus and the formation of the Commission on Security and Defense and the crowd and a national face of the organization Daash terrorist.
MP Mutashar Samurai on the need to leave the differences and unite against al Daash as well as the allocation of the necessary funds from the budget for the displaced families and the poor.
indicated MP to meet with pink to the report of the Committee needs to specific figures for the real numbers of the displaced and the size of the customizations that monitor them.
while MP Kazem Sayadi call to the State Committee in charge of the displaced to the House of Representatives for the solutions and the diagnosis of the suffering of the displaced people.
part, MPMahmoud Hassan refer the crimes committed against the people of Iraq to the UN Security Council to find out the perpetrators and financiers and backers of the referral to the international courts.
suggested MP Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum Absorb employees displaced in circles provinces that displaced them, rather than a mechanism to deliver their salaries, which were recommended by the Committee's report.
stressed MP Zia league on the need to make political blocs efforts to form a national government comprising competencies of all components and working to re-displaced people to their home areas.
while demanded MP Amal Attia set up a committee field by the relevant ministries to determine the conditions of the displaced and the extent of their suffering.
Meanwhile, Deputy notedKanna to the importance that the report takes into account the new displacement after the exodus of 150 000 citizens of Christian Nineveh plain areas, pointing out that tens of thousands of citizens, pensioners have not received their salaries.
eighth and MPRaad Aldhlki role of the Kurdistan Region in hosting the displaced, demanding host security leaders in Diyala province to find out the latest developments.
drew MP Najiba Najib to the importance of the confirmation committee on displaced people in the province of Dohuk who exceeded groomed million people and the allocation of a special budget for this province to meet their needs.
pointed MP Arshad Salhi need to use international expertise to address the problems of displaced persons as well as to address the neighboring countries stable possibility to shelter the displaced in their territory on a temporary basis.
warned MP Hajuan Abdullah of the seriousness of the situation of the displaced families in the Shiite mosques and schools for fear of being targeted, demanding to speed up opening of the camps for the displaced in the provinces.
called MP pros Hamadoun the Ministry of Finance to secure funds in the province of Kirkuk, to enable the people of Mosul receive their salaries.
Council voted on the recommendations contained in the report of the Interim Committee for the displaced and delegated to carry out its functions.
as the Council voted boil Add a paragraph on the agenda for the swearing constitutional deputy Imad Youkhana substitute for MP resigned Sargon Lazar and MP Imad Abdul Khudair Zurfi substitute for MP resigned Adnan Abdul Khudair Zurfi.
called Mr. President of the Council of parliamentary blocs to provide candidates to fill the membership of the Standing Committees.
Regarding the last followed the Interim Committee on the federal budget in 2014 preliminary report, which stated:
implement the decision of the Council of Representatives in its second, dated 07/23/2014 was the formation of a temporary committee to discuss the financial budget of the federal public in 2014, and held Alganhalmklfah and over the days Allajqh to set up three meetings of the continuous presence of the Minister of Finance and specialists in the Departments of Budget and Alnhacbh in the ministry mentioned, to discuss the matter, and in spite of sensitivity of the issue and the political factors surrounding the aspects that have had the greatest impact in preventing approval of the draft budget bill during the previous parliamentary session have been discussions within the Commission in light of a positive atmosphere dominated by understanding the objective and the national spirit and high sense of responsibility to get to the mechanism needed to deal with the subject in the light of many variables occurring in the level of revenues resulting from the decline in export volumes of crude oil, and the volume of expenditure in the military field to face the security crisis, the current treatment of the conditions of the displaced in the light of actual spending happening, and increase the proportion of the fiscal deficit in the budget planning for 2014, therefore, the question of dolls availability possibility or feasibility of approving the budget bill as presented to them.
has been put forward many proposals during the committee meetings aimed at finding a treatment for Multi Almoisrna most important:
1. The government to submit a supplemental budget for 2013 takes into account the needs of the state in accordance with the changes taking place, the proposal lacks accuracy because the supplementary budget in accordance with the air approved legal but be an amendment to the annual budget, which was approved and that's where the budget for fiscal 2013 has not been approved Basically, no prompting this proposal accepted .
2. The House of Representatives passage of the budget as contained amendments agreed, and no acceptance of this proposal is also not to the possibility of its application realistically the difference big in the rate of export of the current oil from the planned rate and hence the low level of imports and funding compared to what is the scheme in the budget.
3. The approval of the House of Representatives financial budget includes a mini operating expenses required with ongoing investment projects, and discuss the possibility of redirecting allocations planned for the provinces to support the displaced hot on its territory, while ensuring retaining their rights in future budgets.
4. Re the budget bill to the Finance Ministry to conduct the required modifications Fenrh during a specific time, that is setting priorities and Alenciq cooperation between the Commission and the Ministry of Finance.
5. The federal government to launch the salaries of the staff of the region to benefit from the positive atmosphere prevailing between the central government and the provincial government and taking into account the circumstance humanitarian who passes by traders who staff, and the repercussions of the security crisis, current, has been between the Minister of Finance that the reason for the suspension, but it is the implementation of the Law of the budget for fiscal year 2013 for the damage resulting from the failure of the provincial government to export oil according to what the scheme, noting that the matter is before the Federal Council of Ministers for discussion and decision mutatis this matter, in light of the positive atmosphere currently prevailing between the two parties.
Through ongoing discussions data provided by specialists in the Ministry of Finance, the Committee reached the following facts:
1. lack of feasibility of the discussion of the financial budget planned for 2014, the Chtlav great in the rate of oil export current average scheme, which has been preparing the budget on this basis, and hence the low level of imports and funding compared to what is the scheme in the budget, and to proceed with the budget in Digtha current Seiji to increase the deficit by an unacceptably high up to one-third of the amount of the budget, which prevents approving the budget, as mentioned.
2. Government's adoption ratio 1/12 and one / twelve of actual allocations for the previous financial year in spending during Fterhsbah months of her year on the basis of the Financial Administration Act and the public debt for the year 2004, and the resolutions of the Council of Ministers, due to the failure to get approval process of the budget for 2014.
3 . The government to adopt measures to rationalize and reduce spending during this year, which contributed to lifting the level of the stock relative to the country's financial, Among those measures exchange rate of 1/12 of the actual allocations for the previous fiscal year, less Nestle 20%.
4. Between the Minister of Finance and the existence of the possibility of reducing the proportion of the deficit by issuing Treasury bonds and Treasury remittances, noting that the issuance of Treasury bonds are not taken, but Bakaon.
5. The Ministry of Finance for the release of the amounts allocated to the salaries of all employees in the state except for the staff of the Kurdistan region to implement the law of the financial budget for the federal public in 2013.
In light of the foregoing, the Commission took the following actions in order to complete the tasks entrusted to it:
1. re-budget bill to the government to make the necessary adjustments to suit the changes and developments taking place and the security situation and the financial and monetary, that are Alatvq with the Commission to identify priorities, and that is accomplished through the subject nearest possible time for its importance and sensitivity.
2. demand from the Ministry of Finance to provide monetary and financial position and financing and financial obligations and military advances, arising from the period of the past seven months of 2014, and as quickly as possible.
3. Invitations to the relevant ministries (Finance, Planning, oil) to participate in the meetings of the Committee.
This is what has been accomplished up to this writing, note that the Minister of Finance has said the possibility of the ministry completion of the necessary amendments to the draft budget law to suit the changes and developments taking place during a period of 15 fifteen days.