(Thanks for the IM Lexie)
[Bulldog75] 9:20am CST, Tues, July 26, 2011. CHANCES ARE: "Cause They Wear That Silly Grin, the Moment They (Congress) come into View". We promise you, the "CHANCES ARE" they (congress) are not in love with you". O, G, Dems, Pubs only want your Tax $$$s. And the "CHANCES ARE" the ELITE will pull the plug on Basket #1 rates as soon as the US Budget drama ends somewhere around AUGUST 1st! ...We have been encouraging you to: STOP, LOOK AND LISTEN FOR OVER ONE WEEK NOW ON THIS AUGUST 1ST ETA, Estimated Time of Arrival!!! Your jet IS at the terminal and will take off; just keep your engines coooooool til then !!! No need to sweat and fret darlin'. Your rate still stands at USD: 8.00 and .25 Dong. The white horse sleeper rate is the Dong. NOTE: "CHANCES ARE" IQD stands firm at this rate; and shsssssh ~ the Dong will float higher. Load up on the Dong. Rate Post update: 93% probability of Basket #1 posting on or before August 1 with a 7% X Factor change. Strenghten your security now. Guard your family. Your Gift comes. Amen.
Tradewind1] Bulldog75 gm and thank you So do you think the speech helped or hurt the rv thank you
[Bulldog75] Tradewind1 : They are playing their card games with both sides holding 'the joker' up their sleeve.
[Bulldog75] The World and voters are being 'turned off'.
Read More button on right
[Hereiam] Bulldog75 Is there any articles out there regarding that post that we can look at. Thank you!
[Bulldog75] Hereiam : that post?
[Hereiam] Bulldog75 "...August 1 with a 7% X Factor change...." I just dont understand what that means. Thank you
[alexdc] Hereiam thanx for asking these great ? i would also like feed back why last weel it was 99% 1%xfactor what changed
[Bulldog75] alexdc : The "goal Posts" were moved during the game. Situations and factors changed; like a Hurricane coming in; then a high pressure system moves it to a different location; thus a new probability factor; I have listed 33 of these "Factors/Situations in my last few posts this week" . Thank you!
[Bulldog75] okdinar Wizards13 : Right now today with these 33 circumstances and USCongress pressure dates : the meter is running at 93%. Only time will tell. There is no certainty; just probabilities. Thanks
[alexdc] my ? is the intel seems to be clouded by the lack of objectivity and why is what u share today diff. how did u come up with 93
[Bulldog75] alexdc whats important here, is to not 'rack our brain' trying to figure this out. Only HE knows. There are just toooo many factors, thats why there are probabilities. Live in the now and slightly into the Future. I.E: I just placed offers on millions of dollars of property yesterday. I am living the future and NOT getting tied up in the past. Live, breathe, know, feel, contemplate and Imagine your Future; not the past. Your mind is powerful. lets all not get caught up in the hype. Thats what traps our mind.
[Bulldog75] All please remember: You are Blessed and highly favored. Your Gift comes and You are taken care of now. I must go. Amen.
For comment section, please scroll down. Thank you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies