PTR highlights of posts today 6/9/11
Posted Today, 04:56 PM
6-9-2011 TonyTNT Looking forward to a great weekend. Today should be the beginning...the RV is not the end, it is the beginning. The end of summer and late fall will bring unexpected changes if you are not ready.
6-9-2011 Poppy2 news has not changed and we are still on track...all information lines up that all is complete...Security issues solved, banks ready, vouchers are real, new tax request denighted [denied?].[/color]
6-9-2011 dusty... d14369 we are o so closes…my stomach is starting to churn...my phone has lit up the past several hours…we are in the best situation right now that you can ever IMAGINE……… within the next 24 hours we could see something special...according to about 6 different sources...i have heard anything from 4.40 to 8.60
6-9-2011 Bluwolf ...other than God, no one can stop it now...Alot of people will resign from the US economics team
6-9-2011 DonnieR ...Very Strong service people sources told they must leave IQD behind...given voucher...rate is 5.25 and a date of 6-10-2011 (I'm not 100% sure of the date)
6-9-2011 Gump (new guru)... There is a mountain of evidence pointing to us being really close...what is the holdup...the currency markets (spot and futures)...to be settled on a 90 day period tomorrow...they must incert the RV during the settlement period...it has been simple the whole time...just the timing of the event...we should have (RV) by tomorrow, latest Sunday at 5 PM EST.
6-9-2011 BGG & Poppy2 ...(poppy was not on the call) Poppy2 is a highly respected elected official in his town...he has access to other politicians and political documents...2 weeks ago there was a briefing to congress...last Wednesday US Treasury sent a memorandum to the 4 big banks outlining the RV--each bank had 24hour to agree or not agree to participate...if agreed they were given a go live date--last Wednesday was that date...Contact with 5 congressional offices--there was a high influx of IQD holders asking when it would RV...DC area contact is saying calls are coming in from bankers upset that the memorandum didn't come to fruition...they are not happy about spending money on this and it not coming true...my opinion we are close, but who knows what last minute wrangling is going on....spoke with 4 or 5 service members who have vouchers...they take custody of their IQD and will be made whole later when in US...
6-8-2011 Late night,PTR Call,... AJW (New Guru) I have contacts that are directly tied to RV...one high up individual is a major player and physically works on parts of the RV...he is agitated that it has not happened yet and says its getting out of hand on the delays...A hold up WAS security issues at certain places--Pentagon says 100% done and in place as of today (yesterday)...when asked about the military vouchers the man's response was...How did you find out about that? They are real and confirmed...they are called RES Financial forms...The final rate is $5.25 USD ($3.21 GBP x $1.63 GBP exchange rate)...We are here...there is no time...we are in the week...I'm very excited about Thursday and Friday